Reincarnation of the stronges...

By VexedShade

Starting over once more, he has entered this "living game" again in order to control his own fate. This time... More

2695 Rewards for an Emperor
2700 Bullying Monarchs
2701 Final Preperations
2702 Goddesses at Sea
2704 Rewards and Treasures
2705 The Fall of a Demon Queen and her Rise
2706 Scaming Superpowers
2707 A deal with Starlink
2708 The True Demon
2709 Learning a Taboo
2710 Strong People
2711 Entering the Passage
2712 Sword King vs Blade Wanderer
2713 Fighting a tier 5 Saint
2714 Broken Edge
2715 Confronting the Mysterious Youth
2716 Riches, Riches, and more Riches
2717 A Divine Quest!?!?
2718 Solomons Sword
2719 Super First Rate Zero Wing
2720 The Transcendental Realm
2721 The Operation Starts
2722 Kill Stealing
2723 Fire vs Silver
2724 Terrifying Older Sister
2725 Shi Feng vs Lee Jun
2726 Ancient City and Heading to the West
2727 Fighting the Divine Dragon
2728 Black Dragon King vs Divine Silver Dragon
2729 Approaching War
2730 Unrivaled Power
2731 Phoenix Rains Past
2732 The Green God Company Offer
2733 An Impossible Deal
2734 Fighting the Fallen
2735 Stongest Holy Devour
2736 The Strongest Fallen
2737 Fighting the Tier 5 Fallen
2738 Rewards from the Fallen
2739 Twilight Echo in Trouble
2740 Saving Sun and Moon?
2741 Desperate Battle against the Dragon
2742 Light Dragon's Loot
2743 The Perfect Training
2744 Unexpected Stone
2745 Challenging Asura
2746 Generous Dungeon
2747 Unfair!!!
2748 Long Fight
2749 Surprise Attack
2750 End of Starlink
2751 Heading to the Undead World
2752 Slaughter of the Undead
Anoncment
2753 Brave Intrusion
2754 He's a Grandmaster, She's a Grandmaster, They're all Grandmasters
2755 Chaotic Battle
2756 Fight With all your Might
2757 Egg Surprise
2758 Domain Realm Legacy
2759 The True Power of a Saint
2760 Elite Teams
(Side Story, Fire Dance) Lingering Regrets
2761 Building a City
2762 The True God's Domain
2763 New City
2764 Leave no Survivors
2765 A Sage and Sea Goddess Entered a Fight
2766 Godly Magic Spell
2767 Fear!
2768 Let Me Play
2769 Overwhelmed
2770 Victory
2771 Tragic
2772 Sky of Black Flames
2773 Great Zero Wing
2774 To A Bright Future
2775 Setting Up a Trade Route
2776 Soul Trace
2777 Lets Die Together!
2779 Thunder Emperor's Request
2780 Become a Super Guild?
2781 The Deal
2782 New Fortune
2783 Capturing the Orc City
2784 Battle at Rock City
2785 Next Level Fight
2786 Violet Vs Wind
Notes Refinment Realms
2787 Awakened Beast
2788 Captured City
2789 Kingdom to Empire
Notes Realms of Refinment part 2
Notes Realms of Truth part 1
2790 Pleasure and Business
2791 The Party
2792 Talks With an Old Friend
2793 Meeting with the Class Monitor
2794 Sneaking In
2795 A New God's Domain
2796 Completing a Forgotten Quest
Top 10 fights
2797 Upgrading the Tablet
2798 A New Force
2799 Training
2800 A New World
2801 The First Step
Holiday Special
2802 Proof of Loyalty
2803 Leave It To Me
2804 The Might of the Tyrant Bear

2778 Unexpected Visit

12.8K 130 91
By VexedShade

"Let's go." Shi Feng got up and left without saying another word.

Everyone looked at him as if he were a mad man. Flourishing Colors had her mouth agape. "It seems the rumors about him were true."

Everyone knew that Black Flame is a stubborn man. It's because of his stubborn nature that Zero Wing has so many enemies. At this point Beast Emperor couldn't be dealt with by a few superpowers working together. They will need the strength of at least five superpowers giving their full effort in order to eradicate the Evil God's Temple.

Even knowing this, Shi Feng didn't hesitate to fight Beast Emperor by himself as well as make a few potential enemies along the way. She finally understood why so many people were fans of the Sword King. She was starting to become a fan herself, Shi Feng is just too cool.

But being cool doesn't win wars

Gentle Snow who walked beside Shi Feng asked him, "Guild Leader, are you sure it was okay to leave it like that?"

What those superpowers had tried to do had angered her as well. Beast Emperor is everyone's problem, not just Zero Wing's. If he did manage to deal with them then he would go after another group until he ruled all of the game. Beast Emperor will either give them the choice of eradication or submitting to him.

Gentle Snow was confident that Zero Wing could handle the Evil God's Temple, and even if those superpowers were infuriating, having them as enemies when it could've been avoidable is not a good thing.

"Shes right guild leader. If they decide to work against us, things can get very annoying." Fire Dance agreed with Gentle Snow.

In the past, aspects of Zero Wing's growth were slowed down because of all the enemies the guild had to face. Nowadays they rarely fought continuous wars with other guilds and was growing rapidly in all aspects, if they had to fight wars with multiple superpowers the guilds growth would grind to a halt.

"I doubt things will escalate to that level. I'm just too lazy to deal with them, besides it would be nice for others to have to go through what we constantly do, don't you think so."

In his past life the Evil God's Temple had been everyone's enemy. Even their supposed partners didn't mind if the temple was wiped out. If the temple succeeds then everyone will either become its subordinates or food for their evil beast and demons.

Shi Feng knew nobody would fully work with Beast Emperor. Also if Beast Emperor went mad and seriously started attacking multiple superpowers, Shi Feng wouldn't have to lift a finger.

At first when he had heard that Beast Emperor was causing trouble again he had planned to deal with him, but because those superpowers thought that they could finesse him he had decided to let them suffer for it.

"For now let's increase our security by having our high ranking personnel guards protect our grinding locations. Also contact Crimson Emperor and The Sacred Temple." He wasn't worried about the guilds personnel guard getting killed. At this point they had nearly a hundred fine gold guards and almost twenty dark gold guards. He also saved up plenty, water of life, so resurrecting any fallen guards would be simple.

"Guild Leader Black Flame, please wait!"

When the three exited the mansion and he was about to summon his thunder eagle, they heard a pleasant voice. Turning around to see who called him, they found a woman who had long, light-red hair draped over her shoulders, she wore a suit of sleek fire red armor. The woman seemed to be slightly older than them being in her mid twenties. Her beauty and charm were top tier, rivaling the likes of Gentle Snow.

Shi Feng was very familiar with this person. She is Xuanwu Chisha, the Iron Valkyrie and one of Blackwater's vice guild leaders.

Despite her elegance and charm as she walked towards them, Shi Feng knew how vicious this woman could be. In the past she had been the main contributor to raising Blackwater into a Super Guild. She had even eradicated a few other superpowers throughout the process.

Eventually she grew to become a tier 6 god ranked expert and everyone knew of the Iron Valkyrie.

Shi Feng had to admit that this woman is very frightening. Knowing her personality he could tell at a glance that she was into some hardcore play.

"Vice Guild Leader Chisha, how can I help you?"

When she arrived in front of him, Xuanwu Chisha quickly inspected him. she had thoroughly investigated Zero Wing and Shi Feng. She had always considered herself a monster level genius and only a few people could compare to her, but the man in front of her shattered her understanding of what a genius is.

Shi Feng had also managed to resist the full might of Blackwater in the past. For her who constantly has to find new foes to fight because she quickly handles the old ones, Shi Feng was an anomaly.

Quickly Xuanwu Chisha smiled a sweet heartwarming smile and her pleasant voice filled the air, "Guild Leader Black Flame, I want to let you know that Blackwater will stand with Zero Wing against Beast Emperor. The other superpowers do not speak for us."

A little confused, Shi Feng raised his brow, "aren't Blackwater and Beast Emperor allies. Why would you work against him?"

Xuanwu Chisha let out a sigh, "that is indeed the truth but things aren't as simple as before. Beast Emperor is slowly going mad. All he thinks about is his revenge against you and he doesn't care how it's done, he could easily destroy Blackwater in a fit of desperation if we're not careful. That's why it is time for us to sever our relationship with him.

Shi Feng was skeptical of her words. He doesn't doubt that Beast Emperor is becoming more and more unstable, but how can he trust Blackwater.

Seeing the wary look on his face Xuanwu Chisha continued, "I know it's hard to believe since we were enemies once. But there are no eternal enemies, only eternal profits. As a sign of trust take this."

She then had one of her subordinates hand Shi Feng an information crystal. When Shi Feng inspected it's contents his eyes widened. "Is this information true?" He had to ask.

"Yes. Those are Beast Emperor's future plans and operations. The crystals also hold the locations of some of his bases as well as a few potential locations for the main Evil God's Temple headquarters. Do with it what you will," she said.

"Your right, there are no eternal enemies. We plan to invite Crimson Emperor and the Sacred Temple over, please come as well to discuss plans against Beast Emperor," Shi Feng said, he now felt more approachable and comfortable to the Blackwater members in front of him.

Xuanwu Chisha's face brightened up as her smile became even more charming, "it's a date then. Seeing as how you are a busy man, I won't take up more of your time, goodbye Guild Leader Black Flame."

"Goodbye. I hope to see you there." Shi Feng then summoned his thunder eagle and they flew off.

Snow Scar and the other Blackwater members felt their knees go weak. The more they looked at their vice guild leader the more frightened of her they became. Xuanwu Chisha has always been a vicious and ruthless person in their eyes. Her gorgeous looks combined with her scary personality made her seem more like a demoness to them.

The fact that she can act like that sweet girl next door without any hint of that viciousness scared them even more.

"Ms Chisha, this isn't the plan that Waking Light wanted us to do. Is it okay for us to do this?" A subordinate asked her.

As soon as Shi Feng's group were out of site, her ruthless aura returned. She turned to look at that subordinate and sensing her aura the man almost collapsed. After seeing her act all sweet with Black Flame he had almost forgotten about the woman's true nature and let down his guard.

"Infinite Sky and Waking Light can go to hell. We're Blackwater, we don't need their help, we will do things our own way." She then licked her seductive red lips as a light shined in her eyes, "Besides I finally found myself a fun toy that can last a long while. Why would I let anyone take that away from me," she said. "Let's go, we have things to prepare."

The Blackwater members were stunned. Xuanwu Chisha is not only a monstrous talent with incredible skills, she is also an heir to the Blackwater corporation ontop of being a great beauty. It wouldn't be weird to call her a princess and as a princess very few things can captivate her.

Shi Feng is now a legend in the eyes of these Blackwater members to be able to capture the interest of their vice guild leader. At the same time they couldn't help but pity the man to catch the attention of such a dangerous woman.

On Top of his flying mount Shi Feng had goosebumps as a shiver went down his spine. He didn't know why, this only happens when he senses danger or strong killing intent.

Noticing this Fire Dance worriedly asked, "guild leader are you alright?"

"I'm fine, maybe a monster tried to attack us or something," he said.

Gentle Snow looked at him and asked in an unsure tone, "guild leader, do you trust that women from Blackwater? I think there's something wrong here."

"I agree. There's no way we can trust Blackwater, especially not her. For now let's try to gain as many benefits from them as possible but make sure to prepare plenty of counter measures. I know of a few items that might be useful."

Shi Feng didn't believe that Xuanwu Chisha of all people would want to work with Zero Wing. But he had a very important quest to destroy the Evil God's Temple and if the information he just received was accurate it would save him a lot of trouble.

After the PurpleThorns kingdom destruction, the Evil God's Temple had moved its main headquarters. He knew for a fact that it wasn't in the Ore Empire as that would be too obvious and the various kingdoms and empires would have destroyed it by now.

To make matters worse, he can't rely on the NPCs. After the Return of the Divine expansion, tension between the various kingdoms and empires have risen. Soon the gods will come out of seclusion and more tier 5 NPCs are on the verge of reaching tier 6. This only happened after tier 5 players had existed for some time in his past life.

And this wasn't necessarily a good thing.

In his past life the tier 4 era was known as the era of chaos. Guilds would lose towns and fortresses every other day. It wouldn't be surprising if a superpower suddenly disappeared and a hidden power rise to prominence. This is currently happening in this timeline as well.

The tier 5 era is supposed to be the era of cleansing and stability. The gap between tier 4 and tier 5 is huge. It's not something that can be easily made up for with a legendary item and a few fragmented legendary items.

The first powers to nurture tier 5 players will immediately strike at their enemies and cripple them at the very least.

If a First Rate Guild actually managed to create a tier 5 player first. They would wipe out their local superpowers and become the new overlords of their kingdom or empire. The same goes for superpowers that managed to create tier 5 power houses before their competition.

After the initial cleansing those who are still around will most likely stay for the remainder of the game.

But if the status quo of NPCs were to drastically change then the already chaotic God's Domain would become even crazier. Stability might not return to the game until players start reaching tier 6 and start creating their kingdoms.

This means that not even the War God's Temple can help him deal with Beast Emperor without a solid reason.

While Shi Feng was thinking of future plans Youlan called him. "Youlan what's up?" Shi Feng noticed the weird look on her face when he picked up her call.

"Guild Leader the Secret Pavilion has come to see you. They say they have something important to talk about."

"Oh. Based on your facial expression I thought something big had happened. There are some things I need to do here then I'll go to Stone Forest City.

Youlan's facial expression still didn't change. "Uhm, guild leader, that's not the only thing."

"What else is there?" Shi Feng looked at her with a confused gaze.

"Well a NPC has come to see you. He says you know him by the name of Thunder Emperor Kaiser."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 50.3K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

154K 3.6K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1.1M 59.6K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
400K 12.1K 93
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...