Reincarnation of the stronges...

By VexedShade

Starting over once more, he has entered this "living game" again in order to control his own fate. This time... More

2695 Rewards for an Emperor
2700 Bullying Monarchs
2701 Final Preperations
2702 Goddesses at Sea
2704 Rewards and Treasures
2705 The Fall of a Demon Queen and her Rise
2706 Scaming Superpowers
2707 A deal with Starlink
2708 The True Demon
2709 Learning a Taboo
2710 Strong People
2711 Entering the Passage
2712 Sword King vs Blade Wanderer
2713 Fighting a tier 5 Saint
2714 Broken Edge
2715 Confronting the Mysterious Youth
2716 Riches, Riches, and more Riches
2717 A Divine Quest!?!?
2718 Solomons Sword
2719 Super First Rate Zero Wing
2720 The Transcendental Realm
2721 The Operation Starts
2722 Kill Stealing
2723 Fire vs Silver
2724 Terrifying Older Sister
2725 Shi Feng vs Lee Jun
2726 Ancient City and Heading to the West
2727 Fighting the Divine Dragon
2728 Black Dragon King vs Divine Silver Dragon
2729 Approaching War
2730 Unrivaled Power
2731 Phoenix Rains Past
2732 The Green God Company Offer
2733 An Impossible Deal
2734 Fighting the Fallen
2735 Stongest Holy Devour
2736 The Strongest Fallen
2737 Fighting the Tier 5 Fallen
2738 Rewards from the Fallen
2739 Twilight Echo in Trouble
2740 Saving Sun and Moon?
2741 Desperate Battle against the Dragon
2742 Light Dragon's Loot
2743 The Perfect Training
2744 Unexpected Stone
2745 Challenging Asura
2746 Generous Dungeon
2747 Unfair!!!
2748 Long Fight
2749 Surprise Attack
2750 End of Starlink
2751 Heading to the Undead World
2752 Slaughter of the Undead
Anoncment
2753 Brave Intrusion
2754 He's a Grandmaster, She's a Grandmaster, They're all Grandmasters
2755 Chaotic Battle
2756 Fight With all your Might
2757 Egg Surprise
2758 Domain Realm Legacy
2759 The True Power of a Saint
2760 Elite Teams
(Side Story, Fire Dance) Lingering Regrets
2761 Building a City
2762 The True God's Domain
2763 New City
2764 Leave no Survivors
2765 A Sage and Sea Goddess Entered a Fight
2766 Godly Magic Spell
2767 Fear!
2768 Let Me Play
2769 Overwhelmed
2770 Victory
2772 Sky of Black Flames
2773 Great Zero Wing
2774 To A Bright Future
2775 Setting Up a Trade Route
2776 Soul Trace
2777 Lets Die Together!
2778 Unexpected Visit
2779 Thunder Emperor's Request
2780 Become a Super Guild?
2781 The Deal
2782 New Fortune
2783 Capturing the Orc City
2784 Battle at Rock City
2785 Next Level Fight
2786 Violet Vs Wind
Notes Refinment Realms
2787 Awakened Beast
2788 Captured City
2789 Kingdom to Empire
Notes Realms of Refinment part 2
Notes Realms of Truth part 1
2790 Pleasure and Business
2791 The Party
2792 Talks With an Old Friend
2793 Meeting with the Class Monitor
2794 Sneaking In
2795 A New God's Domain
2796 Completing a Forgotten Quest
Top 10 fights
2797 Upgrading the Tablet
2798 A New Force
2799 Training
2800 A New World
2801 The First Step
Holiday Special
2802 Proof of Loyalty
2803 Leave It To Me
2804 The Might of the Tyrant Bear

2771 Tragic

8.9K 92 43
By VexedShade

After the war was finished Shi Feng met with Wildfighter and Crimson Witch.
"Instructors Fighter and Instructor Witch, thank you for your help, but what brings you here?" Although Shi Feng was confident that they could've defeated the enemy without Violet Sword's help, it would have definitely taken some time and his city would have taken severe damages. So he was grateful for their help.

"Guild Leader Black Flame it is only natural that we would help our allies in their time of need," Wildfighter responded to Shi Feng with a smile.

"Guild Leader Black Flame, forgive my rudeness but our guild leader has a message for you. He said that he hopes to deepen the relationship between our two guilds, so if Zero requires any help, don't hesitate to ask." Crimson Witch meant every word.

Zero Wing is a perfect partner to work with among the various superpowers. Zero Wing is somehow able to require resources that these superpowers require desperately and the guild doesn't seem to be in urgent need of those resources. What Zero Wing needs are funds and capital to sustain its expansive growth. And that is something these superpowers have plenty of.

"Of course. Zero Wing will gladly like to work more with Violet Sword as well. Our partnership is sure to bring about amazing profits." Shi Feng was excited to hear this. Violet Sword definitely spent a lot to help his guild. Especially with the ray canons and whatever they used to break the ancient master array. They probably want to form some kind of alliance that involved Rising Wing City.

The relationship between Zero Wing and Violet Sword has mostly been one of training each other. One of the reasons for the upper echelons rapid growth in combat standards was because of Violet Swords training. In exchange Zero Wing will train Violet Sword members in combat techniques exclusive to the guild and a little bit of the realms of truth training. Of course the people that they trained couldn't use the extraordinary tower.

Now that both guilds are deepening their relationship with each other, they can start profiting more from each other. Shi Feng also had the perfect plan for this too.

On the side Hell Rush was stunned. Many superpowers haven't really tried to trouble Zero Wing too much in the west because of the alliance between it and Netherworld Empire.

Now that they have Violet Sword's full support as well, not even Mythology and Infinite Sky will want to cause conflict with the guild without thinking twice.

When Shi Feng and the others were finished discussing they all went back to developing the city.

Phoenix Rain had more than 50,000 guild members arrive and to guard the city. Shi Feng also let Violet Sword build a temporary guild residence here and the guild had sent some people to the city as well.

Shi Feng focused on building the sky fusion tower and the other architects went around creating more construction to fill up the city. Luckily high level construction designs were relatively easy to acquire in the west. Not many guilds had much use for construction designs because they didn't have the ability to build guild towns and cities and deal with the relentless horde of beasts attacking them.

After more than 14 hours of work the previous barren city was now filled with houses, hotels, restaurants, smithies, and much more.

The functions Shi Feng has chosen for the city also finished being built and he had just finished building the sky fusion tower.

Once Shi Feng activated the tower an incredible change happened to the city's mana. Before the mana in the city had felt soothing and if one practiced their mana control they can gain good results.

Now the mana around them felt solid and tangible. Manipulating it has become easy, even a tier 1 player will have an easy time manipulating the mana in the city.

The sky fusion tower also gave 40% of the double exp buff for resting in the city for five hours. If they rest in the city for ten hours players will get the full buff. And this is only when standing outside, if players rested in a hotel or private residence the benefits will be even greater than in Stone Forest City.

While everyone was enjoying the new benefits of being in the city Shi Feng was stunned speechless by the sky fusion tower's abilities. "What an incredible construction! With this I don't have to worry about the city getting captured for a long time."

Shi Feng wasn't exaggerating, with the tower's defensive abilities, everyone below tier 6 is nothing before this tower. Only teams of true tier 6 players can successfully capture Rising Wing City while it is being defended by the Sky Fusion tower.

Not tier 5 players with tier 6 combat power or players with legendary items or skills that can elevate them to tier 6. Without truly being of a tier 6 class, defeating this tower is practically impossible.

Just as he was admiring his new tower he got a message from Blue Phoenix.

"Guild Leader, we lost communication with one of our scout teams. We suspect they have been killed" she said with worry.

"I see I'll head to your position immediately." Shi Feng then made his way for the city walls.

Guardian Star City: Cloud Fall Bar

Cloud Fall Bar is known as one of the western continents seven supreme bars. The drinks here are considered a luxury for even NPC nobles.

Inside a private room on the top floor sat a miserable man drinking himself silly as if he were recently dumped by his girlfriend.

This man was Vendor Wind. He had originally planned to come here in celebration after capturing Rising Wing City, but now he was drinking to wash away his sorrows.

The current guild leader of Infinite Sky will retire soon and he had the highest chance of becoming the next guild leader out of everyone in the guild. After his massive failure in the recent war, his authority in the guild had greatly diminished.

The guild leader, vice guild leaders, and elders were currently discussing on how to punish him for his failure. He wouldn't be surprised if he was demoted to legion commander or instructor due to how big a loss the guild suffered.

As he chugged down his drink a knock was heard on his door. He let the person who knocked enter and in came a beautiful shy looking girl, who repulsed the surrounding mana. It was Indigo Stream.

Seeing how drunk the man was Indigo was stunned and asked, "Vice Guild Leader how much have you had to drink? You shouldn't drink so much even in the game!"

God's Domain mimicked real life almost perfectly. Everything about the player's real world body will be transferred to their virtual bodies, with the exception of medical conditions and disabilities.

Experts in the realms of refinement can't get intoxicated easily because of their developed brain activity. The fact that Vendor Wind; a true domain realm expert was clearly drunk meant that he must of drank multiple gallons of alcohol.

Indigo was worried that he might develop some alcoholic tendencies.

Vendor Wind looked up from his drink and told Indigo, "I have this weird medical condition that makes all my problems disappear when I'm drunk! So don't worry." He took another gulp of his drink, "what did you come here for Indigo?"

Indigo decided to leave him be and reported, "we have discovered that Mythology is on the move. They have dispatched a huge army and something seems special about them."

Hearing this Vendor Wind immediately sobered up, "Mythology?! Hahaha the gods haven't forsaken me yet!"

Indigo was confused. "Why so happy Vice Guild Leader?" She asked him.

"Don't you see Indigo! This can only end in two ways. Either Zero Wing will lose and have their city taken away. If that happens I can have the last laugh knowing Black Flame will suffer!"

"And the second scenario?"

"Mythology will fail miserably and I can finally be at peace knowing that smug prick has finally failed in something!"

The smug prick that Vendor Wind was talking about is Mythology's current guild leader. Many years back he and that man were in the race to be trained under the Flame Bearer. In the end the Flame Bearer had chosen that man and he grew to become Mythology's guild leader, while he was stuck as a vice guild leader.

Vendor Wind had held a grudge against him ever since as he believes the opportunity was stolen from him.

"Indigo, get Cloudy Nine and the others, this is a time for celebration! Hahahaha!

Bermuda Islands: Rising Wing City

Shi Feng made his way to the top of the city walls. There he found Aqua Rose, Phoenix Rain, Yi Loufei, Hell Rush, Carbon Cat, Wild Fighter, and Crimson Witch as well as a few others.

"What's going on," Shi Feng asked?

"Guild Leader Black Flame, a few patrol squads had suddenly gone missing. We suspect they had been killed. Were waiting for them to get back to us in the real world," WildFighter told him.

"We had recalled Yang Tianxing and Link Wonder's teams back but they seemed to have found some kind of strange crystal." Phoenix Rain said.

While Shi Feng was thinking of what to do, suddenly over three dozen portals were opened in front of the city. Each portal was easily the size of a soccer field or larger and out of each portal marched thousands of players, the total number easily exceeding a million.

These players sported the Mythology guild emblem and had a glowing tattoo of a green flame on their foreheads.

"The HellFire Contract!" Shi Feng muttered to himself in shock. The Hell Fire contract was very popular in his past life. But it was only seen when the demon gods had entered the main continent.

The Hell Fire contract came from the Hell Fire source; a power said to be the source of power for all demonic creatures. Only demon gods can grant power from the Hell Fire Source to create the Hell Fire contract.

In exchange for part of their immortal soul, a demon god would grant the player some power from the Hell Fire. The more of your immortal soul you give up the more power from the Hell Fire you will receive. At its weakest the power from the Hell Fire can allow even an ordinary expert the power to transcend tiers.

If a tier 2 player obtains a Hellfire contract, they will gain a boost to all their attributes and physique that will put them on the same level as tier 3 players. They will also get a legit tier 3 mana body called a sinful mana body. This mana body will automatically be unlocked and draws its power from the Hell Fire. Similarly all skills will be powered by the Hell Fire and be upgraded to the next tier.

If a tier 3 player gets the contract similarly all their attributes, physique, and skills will rise to the tier 4 standards and they will gain tier 4 mana control. They can also draw mana from the Hell Fire source which can rival mana from the Void.

Unless you are willing to give up a large portion of your immortal soul,the Hell Fire contract can only power tier 5 players up to the basic tier 6 standard. The downsides are that death penalty increase massively. Not only will each death weaken your connection to the Hell Fire Source till it completely disappears, depending on how much of your immortal soul was given up, players can lose at least 3 levels and not log into God's Domain for a 4 days.

Also players will constantly release demonic energy and be banned from all good side affiliated territories, unless they find a way to hide the demonic energy. If caught by a kingdom, empire, War God Temple, or other places affiliated with good, players will be cleansed of the Hell Fire, lose 15 levels and be barred from logging into God's Domain for 2 months.

From what Shi Feng could tell over a million tier 2 players had walked out from the portals as well as thousands of tier 3 players and nearly five hundred tier 4 players.

In reality, this was a force of over a million tier 3 players, thousands of tier 4 players and nearly five hundred tier 5 players.

That wasn't all to exit the portals, thousand upon thousands of tier 3 Demon Kings, a couple hundred tier 4 Great Demons and four tier 5 Great Demon Kings walked out the portals as well. They were all accompanied by horrific creatures the size of skyscrapers that could only be found in the UnderWorld.

[Inferior Cerberus] Level 171 (superior mythic)
101,450,000,000/101,450,000,000HP

[Reaper Bear] level 168 (super mythic)
97,722,000,000/97,722,000,000HP

[Hell Bat Lord] Level 168 (superior mythic)
97,102,880,000/97,102,102,880,000HP

[Hell Mountain Tiger] level 174 (legendary ancient fiend)
449,051,000,000/449,051,000,000HP

[Golden Bone Condor] level 174 (archaic legendary)
425,517,000,000/425,517,000,000HP

[Fiendish Hell Scorpion] level 175 (legendary)
425,972,772,000/425,972,772,000HP

There were dozens of these monsters walking out of the portals. Aside from their intimidating size and horrific appearance, their HPs made the defenders feel helpless. The average tier 4 player can deal around 800,000 damage to legendary creatures. Even if one of these legendary creatures stood still and let a raid team assault them, its battle recovery will keep it alive.

Shi Feng felt that this was natural, after level 150 and every ten levels after that, monsters gain a massive evolution. Trying to solo a monster 5 levels ahead of you will be sucide for most players without some special means.

After the entire demonic army finished marching through the portal out came a man on top of a giant three headed frost eagle. Everyone immediately recognized him. Not because of his handsome face and strong body but because this was the guild leader of one of the Five Great Super Guilds.

Lost Soul The guild leader of Mythology.

With his head held high, he looked towards Shi Feng and the rest and said in the magic device that amplified his voice for all to hear.

"Guild Leader Black Flame. You have done well to resist my guild but your arrogance will be the end of you. But still I must thank you. Because you do not care who you offend, mythology has gained this incredible power. Now suffer the wrath of the demon god!"

As Lost Soul finished his sentence a giant phantom of the demon God Atlock appeared behind him. The phantom was easily the size of some of the world's tallest buildings.

[Atlock] level ??? (Tier 5 Great Demon King Phantom)
?????????/?????????HP

Atlock just stood there as he looked at Shi Feng with disdain and hatred. An ant had the guts to steal his treasures without taking his trial. Today he would rip that ant's soul out and make him his eternal puppet.

Everyone on the defenders side felt absolutely hopeless. Even a random tier 2 player felt dangerous to some of the tier 3 players, not to mention the higher tiered players.

Wildfighter broke the silence and said, "Guild Leader Soul, if you do this you will make a permanent enemy of not only Zero Wing, but Violet Sword as well! Think about this!"

"That's right Soul! Netherworld Empire won't take this lying down! Are you willing to face the combined might of 3 superpowers?!" Carbon Cat added.

Lost Soul only sneered at them. "What is a Zero Wing, a Violet Sword, and Netherworld Empire! After today even Olympus Palace will be nothing infront of Mythology. You should feel honored to be the first to experience the new era!"

No one tried to rebuttal Lost Soul, they just couldn't. With this kind of power what force in God's Domain can possibly stop Mythology.

"Everyone go and capture my new city!"

The entire army charged forward. All that could be heared were the thunderous stomps of a demonic army about to overtake them.

They were able to beat back Infinite Sky and four other Super Guilds, but this .... this is just impossible.

As everyone resigned themselves to death, Shi Feng spoke up while shaking his head in clear pity.

"Guild Leader Soul, you have doomed your guild to destruction over a petty demon god. How tragic."

He then raised his hand. With a snap of his fingers Shi Feng activated the Sky Fusion Tower.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

543K 19.5K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
221K 14.4K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
274K 6.5K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1.2M 50.2K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...