Reincarnation of the stronges...

By VexedShade

Starting over once more, he has entered this "living game" again in order to control his own fate. This time... More

2695 Rewards for an Emperor
2700 Bullying Monarchs
2701 Final Preperations
2702 Goddesses at Sea
2704 Rewards and Treasures
2705 The Fall of a Demon Queen and her Rise
2706 Scaming Superpowers
2707 A deal with Starlink
2708 The True Demon
2709 Learning a Taboo
2710 Strong People
2711 Entering the Passage
2712 Sword King vs Blade Wanderer
2713 Fighting a tier 5 Saint
2714 Broken Edge
2715 Confronting the Mysterious Youth
2716 Riches, Riches, and more Riches
2717 A Divine Quest!?!?
2718 Solomons Sword
2719 Super First Rate Zero Wing
2720 The Transcendental Realm
2721 The Operation Starts
2722 Kill Stealing
2723 Fire vs Silver
2724 Terrifying Older Sister
2725 Shi Feng vs Lee Jun
2726 Ancient City and Heading to the West
2727 Fighting the Divine Dragon
2728 Black Dragon King vs Divine Silver Dragon
2729 Approaching War
2730 Unrivaled Power
2731 Phoenix Rains Past
2732 The Green God Company Offer
2733 An Impossible Deal
2734 Fighting the Fallen
2735 Stongest Holy Devour
2736 The Strongest Fallen
2737 Fighting the Tier 5 Fallen
2738 Rewards from the Fallen
2739 Twilight Echo in Trouble
2740 Saving Sun and Moon?
2741 Desperate Battle against the Dragon
2742 Light Dragon's Loot
2743 The Perfect Training
2744 Unexpected Stone
2745 Challenging Asura
2746 Generous Dungeon
2747 Unfair!!!
2748 Long Fight
2749 Surprise Attack
2750 End of Starlink
2751 Heading to the Undead World
2752 Slaughter of the Undead
Anoncment
2753 Brave Intrusion
2754 He's a Grandmaster, She's a Grandmaster, They're all Grandmasters
2755 Chaotic Battle
2756 Fight With all your Might
2757 Egg Surprise
2758 Domain Realm Legacy
2759 The True Power of a Saint
2760 Elite Teams
(Side Story, Fire Dance) Lingering Regrets
2761 Building a City
2762 The True God's Domain
2763 New City
2764 Leave no Survivors
2766 Godly Magic Spell
2767 Fear!
2768 Let Me Play
2769 Overwhelmed
2770 Victory
2771 Tragic
2772 Sky of Black Flames
2773 Great Zero Wing
2774 To A Bright Future
2775 Setting Up a Trade Route
2776 Soul Trace
2777 Lets Die Together!
2778 Unexpected Visit
2779 Thunder Emperor's Request
2780 Become a Super Guild?
2781 The Deal
2782 New Fortune
2783 Capturing the Orc City
2784 Battle at Rock City
2785 Next Level Fight
2786 Violet Vs Wind
Notes Refinment Realms
2787 Awakened Beast
2788 Captured City
2789 Kingdom to Empire
Notes Realms of Refinment part 2
Notes Realms of Truth part 1
2790 Pleasure and Business
2791 The Party
2792 Talks With an Old Friend
2793 Meeting with the Class Monitor
2794 Sneaking In
2795 A New God's Domain
2796 Completing a Forgotten Quest
Top 10 fights
2797 Upgrading the Tablet
2798 A New Force
2799 Training
2800 A New World
2801 The First Step
Holiday Special
2802 Proof of Loyalty
2803 Leave It To Me
2804 The Might of the Tyrant Bear

2765 A Sage and Sea Goddess Entered a Fight

16.7K 130 65
By VexedShade

As Vendor Wind spoke his orders the terrifying army charged. This army had too many tier 3 experts to count and they split up aiming for different sections of the city. The war weapons these super guilds brought with them started firing at the city as well. Luckily the city barrier is more than strong enough to handle these attacks.

Seeing the barrier not even shake after so many attacks made Vendor a little upset. "Elder Morning why don't we give Guild Leader Black Flame a little surprise," Vendor Wind said to an elderly man who was standing on a giant four eyed eagle with water as its wings.

"Little Vendor, my guild went through a lot of trouble to get that magic scroll. If we are to use it, I want more shares of the city." Elder Morning demanded. He came from the guild Dream Kings and while the guild wasn't as strong as the five great super guilds, they were on par with guilds like Violet Sword.

"Elder Morning, we were forced to use that ancient master array as well. Besides if you start asking for more shares just to contribute in this war, the others will do the same. If we don't earnestly work together nobody will get anything. All contributions can be discussed when the city is in our hands." Vendor Wind said.

Elder Morning didn't say anything and just sucked his teeth. He then brought out an ancient looking magic scroll. Dream Kings had sacrificed 114 tier 4 experts just to get this magic scroll, so it was priceless to them.

When Elder Morning finished reciting the incantation the scroll transformed into a ball of light and shot up into the sky. It then slowly gathered massive amounts of mana from the surroundings. "It should take about twenty minutes to activate. The attack should be enough to destroy that magic barrier."

"Good, for now we'll force them out of the city with numbers."

With thousands of players coming from all directions, and a fleet of ships at the sea, Zero Wing and Netherworld Empire weren't in good position. Carbon Cat gave out the other to use the summoning scrolls they had which summoned over 10 mythic monsters and 2 legendary monsters- which are tier 5 creatures and formed a perimeter around the city. Everyone else got on the city walls ready to launch their attacks and use the city war weapons.

Unfortunately the NPCs wouldn't bother to help in this fight unless it were a monster raid. Zero Wing and Netherworld Empire have to rely on their own strength for this.

Holy Flame City, Violet Sword's Residence

Crimson Star, Wild Fighter, and a few others were currently watching the guild war using ancient magic mirrors bought from their secret land. As long as someone places an antenna in a location they can watch that location from anywhere for ten hours.

"Instructor Torre, Zero Wing doesn't seem to be in a good position, if we don't send them help I'm afraid things can end badly for them," WildFighter said with concern.

When Violet Sword heard about Rising Wing city, they were ecstatic. They already formed a partnership with Zero Wing and could negotiate for a temporary guild residence there but before they could send someone they heard of Infinite Sky and the other super guilds plain to capture the city.

Violet Sword isn't afraid of the great super guilds, but they could offend many of those powers if they sent Zero Wing some aid.

Instructor Torre just shook his head and with clear disappointment on his face he said, "unfortunately the guild leader and grand elders have decided against giving aid to Zero Wing. It's not just Infinite Sky there but also Dream Kings and Eon Light. Offending all three won't be good for us."

"Dream Kings and Eon Light are there as well! Instructor if we don't send them help, they are done for!" Crimson Star pleaded. While Zero Wings main force was trapped in that space time maze, Violet Cloud had helped them a lot, her absurd combat power saved the guild from a few unfortunate incidents. In exchange she had trained Violet Cloud and she had to admit that Violet was the most talented youth she ever had to train. In just three days of their training Violet had reached the half-step domain realm.

The two of them formed a close relationship, and while Violet wasn't fighting in this war, it wouldn't sit right with her not to help her students guild when in a time of crisis.

Seeing the pleading look on his former students' faces, Torre tightened his grip and said.

Bermuda Islands, Rising Wing city

Watching the tsunami of players charging for the city and his guild members running about, Shi Feng looked up at the magic array covering the sky. "An ancient master array huh," he mumbled. He guessed it was an ancient master array because only those types of arrays or better can get through the magic barrier of an ancient city. As soon as they leave the city's protection, everyone's attributes will be suppressed even more.

If it were him he would never use such an array for capturing a city and use it to kill a dragon or something, while Shi Feng was thinking, twenty tier 4 elementalist started drawing runes in the air, at the same time the fourteen mage class on the sea started preparing their attacks as well.

Oh no, they're about to use a combination spell. If both of those attacks hit, the magic barrier will take some serious damage," Hell Rush said with worry. "Guild Leader Black Flame, we can stop one of those attacks but I'm afraid we can't do anything about the other."

"Don't worry about that. Just have your summon monsters ready to attack. Zero Wing will stop the enemies advancement," Shi Feng said nonchalantly.

This rendered The Netherworld Empire representatives speechless. Zero Wing only had a little more than 20,000 people currently here and only a little over 3000 were tier 3 players. Not to mention tier 4 players, how were they supposed to halt that massive army.

Not paying attention to Netherworld Empire, Shi Feng turned to his two vice guild leaders. "Aqua, Rain, go greet our guest the traditional Zero Wing welcome."

"Yes Guild Leader!"

Shi Feng opened a spatial gate for Aqua to go through, taking her to the sea.

The two women then started activating their spells. When Hell Rush saw this he couldn't believe it. While he knew those two were ridiculously strong, stopping combination spells were beyond them. Combination spells gathered the mana and power from multiple sources of people to transcend tiers. The combination spell those twenty tier 4 players are about to cast should have intermediate tier 5 power at least.
The combination spell from those on the ocean should be slightly stronger, since they come from people with sea based legacies.

But before Hell Rush could dissuade Shi Feng, the enemies finished their spells.

Tier 5 combination spell- Incineration Flame

Tier 5 legacy combination overtier spell- Hurricane Death

A white flaming beam froze and shattered space as its all powerful figure hurled its way for the city. At the same time a massive hurricane rose from the ocean sucking everything in and charged at the city.

The two attacks were utterly devastating, only peak tier 3 invulnerability spells could stop such things. While everyone was in despair, Aqua and Rain finished their incantations.

Tier 5 legacy overtier spell- Tsunami Void

Tier 4 legacy origin spell- Shield of Babylon

Aqua Rose swiped her slender finger across the air and out came a massive tsunami that nearly reached the clouds. The tsunami ate up the hurricane and continued onward. What could be considered a massive navy fleet looked tiny before the tsunami, even the giant summoned sea monsters were small in comparison.

"Fire the cannons! order the summons to use their skills! Counter that spell!" Someone yelled out.

At the same time Phoenix Rain extended her hand and a giant blue swirl covered the city's front. Inside of the swirl a faint image of an ancient city floating in the sky could be seen, but when the flaming death beam collided with the swirl, the flaming beam got absorbed into the swirl then disappeared. This silenced the entire battlefield, even the ground troops making their way for the city paused due to how absurd this scene was.

But before anyone could react, the same fire beam that just got absorbed, shot out of the blue swirl and it seemed to be twice as big now.

BOOM!!!

A thunderous sound came from the ocean as the tsunami collided with the navy fleet.
Many low ranking speed boats were destroyed, with only the sailboats and warships taking a little damage. The mythic sea monsters had noticeable injuries on them, weakening their combat power, while the tier 5 king megalodons lost a few million HP.

On the land, a huge flaming canyon split the imposing army in two. Eleven of the tier 4 grand wizards died in that attack while the others were seriously injured. Everyone, Zero Wing members, Netherworld Empire, Infinite Sky, and the participating super guilds looked at the two vice guild leaders in silence. Only the Zero Wing upper echelon weren't surprised by this.

Shi Feng let out a sigh, "if it wasn't for this array, those two could have done much more damage."

When Hell Rush heard this he didn't know what to say. Even Carbon Cat had no words for Shi Feng's comment.

Shi Feng turned to Blue Phoenix and the others, "it's time to activate the summoning arrays, Blue, Loufei, Tianxing, and Tracer, you four will control the summons okay. Wumain, take your squad and go support Aqua."

The Nine of them had excited looks when they heard this. Immediately they went and moved out.

In the meantime, Aqua Rose and Phoenix Rain rampaged around the battlefield. The two women would dodge every attack coming their way, then unleashed crazy powerful spells. An army of nearly a million was helpless against the two of them. When Ye Wumain and the other with the sea god's guard legacy joined Aqua Rose, the battle at sea nearly became one sided. The six of them managed to suppress the entire navy fleet by themselves.

Later the ambient mana started getting absorbed into four points, when it became nearly gone, four blinding lights filled the battlefield. Out of it came four humongous dragons with massive wing spans.

[Divine Magic Dragon] (Elemental Creature, half ferocious creature, legendary)
Level 142
92,507,000,000/92,507,000,000 HP

The battle field became silent once more. Even though these weren't dragons, their ferocious bloodline were ridiculously strong allowing them to rival upper rank tier 5 monsters. If they were controlled by skilled summoners, these beast can fight against actual dragons for some time.

"Such little HP, this array is really something," Shi Feng said as he looked up at the ancient master array. He had used very rare materials and elemental source crystals to create those divine beast decent arrays and he will get his money's worth for it.

Shi Feng raised his hand and sacrificed 7000 magic crystals to the ring of gospel. "Let's even the odds shall we." Shi Feng snapped his finger and a phantom world graced the battlefield, weakening the suppression of the ancient magic array and strengthening his allies. Now the difference in attributes were nearly negligible.

With a smile on his face, Shi Feng ordered, " Zero Wing, leave no survivors!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

812K 49.5K 114
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
158K 4.7K 49
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
1M 38.3K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
493K 14.2K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc