CODE Z: The Unseen (Cryptic S...

Od PurpleLoveByKrxs

Z, a name who is like a complex equation everyone wants to solve. As much as they want to meet Z, they're als... Více

Z | O p e n i n g
Z | Prologue
01 | Mall Game
02 | Series of Moves
03 | Tablet
04 | Victory
05 | Zero
06 | Hacker
07 | Draw
08 | Coward
09 | Partners
10 | Encode
11 | Impossible
12 | Justice
13 | Participant
14 | THAT Player
15 | Lollipop
16 | Notification
17 | Dritan Cadmus Vueci
18 | Arxiu
19 | Father
20 | Aakil Team
21 | Lien City
22 | An Hour
23 | Fish
24 | Luxze
25 | Time
26 | Reclaimed
27 | Criminals
28 | South Korea
29 | Name
30 | Darkness
31 | Future
32 | Found
33 | Doomed
34 | Pretend
35 | New Case
36 | Beste University
37 | Lucas
38 | New Beginning
39 | Noir Rose
40 | Lux
41 | Orion
43 | Data
44 | By Your Side
45 | Missing
46 | Mirror
47 | Started
48 | Sheja City
49 | Press Enter
50 | Harm
51 | Gunshot
52 | Danger
53 | Trust
54 | Time Will Tell
55 | Selfish
56 | News
57 | Never Together
58 | Enemy
59 | Déjà vu
60 | Light
Z | Epilogue
Z | C l o s i n g

42 | Greatest Secret

542 39 8
Od PurpleLoveByKrxs

Brina's POV

Damn! I immediately grab the key in my drawer and run towards the car. I can't waste a single second now as L's life is in danger!

Although I still haven't figured out who is the mastermind, still I need to make sure L's safety first. She is the only person who knew me as of now. Yes, she knew me. All of me, being Brina, Zero and Z.

It was actually accidental but still I am so glad she did not revealed anything and treated me differently even after knowing it.

I am in my room here at the Supreme Kairos' quarters, and I am currently doing my work with my personalized laptop. Yes, I am digging someone's deepest secrets.

"W-what is that?"

I am in my own world that I did not even noticed someone got inside my room. I am faced with the window and so I would not know if someone entered. But I surely locked the door!

I abruptly faced toward the person with a surprised face before asking in a panic tone, "W-why are you here? I am pretty sure I locked the door!

"Yes you did locked the door." L said agreeing to what I said but before I can even asked her again, she continue, "But you did not completely close the door. There's a gap."

And as if fate really hate me, a beep sound can be heard. I freaking know what it was and so my instinct was to stand up and blocked L's sight from the laptop screen.

But I guess it's too late as she suddenly asked me in shocked, "You are Z!"

Every time I finished gathering the data, a beep sound with the data's summary would always appear. And it comes with my alter ego's name written in capital and bold letters: CODE Z

I am confused to hear how she sounded, there was a hint of relief in her voice when she shouted. Still, confused I absentmindedly answered her, "So you've heard of that name"

And it's too late for me to realize that I somehow confirmed my identity by what I answered!

"Of course!" She sounded more delighted than before which still baffled me because if she heard about that name, then I am pretty sure she also knew what gruesome acts I did before.

"You can treat me how you like now since you knew me, being Z. But I do have a favor to ask you." I seriously said to her and I saw how her eyebrows furrowed but before she can ask, I spoke again, "Can you please keep it as a secret?"

"Should I treat you differently because I knew you are Z?" She asked me with confusion visible on her face.

"I am pretty sure you also heard why Z is wanted, until now." I answered truthfully. I thought she would finally understand my point but instead of agreeing with me, she showed me the opposite.

"If you are talking about those awful acts you did in the past will make me looked at you differently, then NO. You are wrong, Brina. What you did in the past stays in the past."

I am literally speechless. I mean I thought everyone hated Z?

"And don't worry, your secret is safe with me." She followed up with her statements, "I honestly been looking for you for so long! I almost give up that hopeful wish of mine since there was no news of you for a long time not until this recently!"

She was looking for me?

"Why are you looking for someone like Z?" I asked her baffled, like I could not believe what I just heard.

"You know Brina, you are not as bad as you think. You may not know it but there are some people who were hoping and rooting for you. You helped people didn't you?" She said then sat on my bed.

Her questioned surprised me as she said it with conviction, like she really knew I helped people. And that is unexpected since most of the people saw me as a criminal.

Before I can answer her question, she continue speaking, "Oh ignore my question. I knew you helped people, Z"

She called me Z, not Brina.

"How sure are you?" I answered her but this time, not as Brina, but as Z. I knew she called me that for a reason and so I would talk to her as Z.

"Hundred percent sure" She said it like what I said would not matter, "You once helped me."

That definitely shocked me. I mean if I somehow came across her as Z, I for sure would know her since everyone I met as Z, was listed and archived on my database.

"Uhm well not really me, it was actually a friend of mine." Oh that's why I never knew her.

"That is also the reason why I wanted to meet you."

"Help me find that friend of mine before it's too late, please Z?"

Before it's too late?

I can't hide the confusion on my face and she may have noticed that as she speak again, "Hmm. Since I knew your greatest secret, then let me tell you mine."

"I told you before that my parents would not let me game, right? It's not actually just 'game', it is anything that could exhaust me mentally or physically. It is because I am sick."

She's sick?

As if she can read my mind, she answered, "Yes. I am sick. I have this sickness where if I exerted too much energy, I could die. Do you know what's worse? I won't feel my tiredness and so I would not know if I exerted too much energy. I could die in a second, and I would not even know."

"What? There's a disease like that?" I asked her surprised.

"Apparently I have that." She answered in a saddening tone in which bothered me so much as this is the first time I saw her in this state.

"I am afraid that I won't ever see my friend because of this sickness and so I would really hoping for your help, Z."

"You said I helped your friend before, how?" I asked her because if I really did interacted in any form with her friend then that would be in my database and would be much easy to find.

"Do you remember, James Lopez? CEO of Lopez Corp? The one you revealed in Sheja City? My friend would be a victim his human trafficking, but because of your revelation, it did not happened."

I do remember that but if that friend of her was not yet listed as his victim, then I may have a hard time finding.

"But she suddenly vanished, completely vanished. I can't contact her nor her family and friends–" she paused for a moment before continuing while looking directly at me with pleading eyes, "Please help me meet her before I die."

"You still have a long li–"

I was cut off by her, "No. Anytime my body can just snapped. I have this sickness, a ticking bomb that would suddenly just explode."

"I will find her for you" I said with firmness, "I promise."

And at that moment, I knew I have to do that as soon as possible.

I promised someone again, after a long time. I have almost forgotten that word, promise. No, I actually erased that in my memory.

I once promised someone but I did not have a chance to make it come true. It was too late.

But this time unlike before, I pledge to myself that I would do everything to make that happen.

And when I say everything, I truly meant it.

Everything.

───── ❝ 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐁𝐲𝐊𝐫𝐱𝐬 ❞ ─────

Will Z really go all out? Will she risk everything?

Hmmm.

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝙑𝙤𝙩𝙚, 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

384K 24.5K 38
Welcome to the underground business. Where the tainted stay tainted and the pure turn stained. Where allies are rare and enemies rack every agenda. T...
98.5K 3.1K 54
I admit it, I was stupid to think that me of all people would be an ordinary woman. Nope. I've lived through tremendous abuse from being in foster ca...
58 7 14
A young lady, going by many names, is not your average girl. She knows how to kick ass, hack her way through life, and fight bad guys left and right...
1.7K 129 19
I never knew that betrayal would come my way...especially when it was my own blood who commited the crime. The person I love...the family I once knew...