I'm Fragile - Kiribaku Fantas...

By animetragedy

Kirishima is a shapeshifter, halfdragon-halfhuman. Being kidnapped and held captive since the age of three by... More

My Whole Life....
I'm Sorry, My Friend
Who Even Am I Anymore?
Flight
This Can't Be Happening..
Above It All
Its Alright
A Black-Tailed Deer
The Camp
Ochako
Hello?
This Is New..
Let's Not
First Word
The Town
Koji Koda
Prices and Words
Momo..
Go, Red
White Stripes
Cared For
Learning
Just Talk
Lean-Ons
Drunk
Flower Thievery
Flustered
Small Struggles
Doll Play
Tea Party
Discussions
Departure
Cats
Castle Walls
Through the Trapdoor
Dresses
The Letter
Nervousness
Fear
The 'Special Suprise'
Come On!
Awake
Walking
In The Willow Tree
Truth
Search
Excitement
Scolding
Coronation
Hallway Mischief
Gardens
I Know
Back to the Roads
Return
Stories
Please..
Over-Thinking
In the Forest
Keep Your Chin Up
Questioning
New People
Speaking Clearly
Just Talk
Excitement
Is That You?
Honest Answer
In The Rubble
Aftermath
Guilt
Reunion
Gone
The Crash
Why
No Trick
Up In The Thinking Tree
Sleep
Healing Still
Table Manners
Alternate Way
Bickering
Wedding
Breakfast
A Tease
Ready Now
Admitting
Much Pretty
Secret
Forgiven
I Hold
Upset
Tell
Sneaky
Parchment
Realization
Old Friends
I'm Fragile
Sequel Announcement!

Whispers

5.1K 267 387
By animetragedy

Bakugo POV:

"Goddamn my boyfriend is cool!"

"Me?"

"Yes you! Who else would I be talking about? Oh right, I'm sorry. I was talking about one of my other fifty boyfriends."

"You have others?" Red asked sadly.

"No, no! That was sarcasm. You're the only one I want." I assured, fanning away his smoke.

"Okay, okay." I smile, relieved.

"You should know that you're the only one for me." I said, stepping forwards to snake my arms around his waist.

"Stop!" He giggled, pushing away his face.

"What? Am I not allowed to get you flustered now?" I teased.

"No!" He laughs again, blush creeping over his face.

"Too bad." I shrugged, kissing his cheek before pulling away.

"If you guys would stop flirting for two seconds, Iida and I are kind of crying right now."

"Oh, sorry. Are you two alright?" Red asks, heading over to their side.

"I'll be okay, just excuse me for a moment." Iida said, trying to wear a strong face.

"I'm not! This is terrible!" Mina announced, gesturing to my torn down kingdom.

"Well if you give me Taiyo, Red can give you a hug." I say, holding my hands out.

"Fine. Red, come hold me for a minute." Mina demands, handing me Taiyo.

Taiyo was very cute, her hair had grown wildly in the past month. Making her look like a baby bird almost. She was sleeping at the moment, drool seeping from the corner of her mouth. Gross.

We suspected her to be at least six or seven months old, based on her teeth growth. She liked to chew on fingers and spoons. But not forks for some reason..

"Okay, I'm good now. Should we set up a camp first?" Mina asked, pushing away Red.

"Yeah, the sun will set in a few hours. So it's best to start while we have enough light." I nod, handing the baby back to her.

"What if we stay in the house there? Most of it is still standing." Red points out.

"Oh yeah.. wait. I thought there were two houses half demolished that were left standing.." I thought aloud.

"Well we wouldn't know that." Mina snarked, standing up with her hands on her hips.

"Oh, shut up." I groan. "You two go clear the rubble around the house, and Red and I will gather firewood."

"Weird.." Mina mumbles to herself, just loud enough for me to hear.

"What?"

"Oh, it's just I've never heard someone call sex 'gathering firewood.' And I thought it was weird." She laughed.

"Lets go Red." I grumble, snatching Reds arm and pulling him to the wood.

"Oh-ho-ho! He didn't deny it, Iida!"

"WE'RE NOT HAVING SEX!" I scream over my shoulder, Red snickering behind me.

"Are you sure about that?" Red whispered, giving me a look.

"Yes!"

"You no fun.." He joked, swinging our arms.

"You're. And shut your face, we only need to get wood."

We separate, and I head to the closest birch in sight. The bark would be good starter fuel, and it's highly flammable.

Seeing Red gather branches out of the corner of my eye, I watch as he stacks them on his shoulder. Damn he was hot..

A loud crack echoed from several hundred yards deeper in the woods caught my attention.

Staring at the source of the sound, I scanned for any movement in the green.  Nothing..

But that didn't add up, that crack couldn't of just been a branch breaking.. There was something out there.. and it was big.

"Ba-" A faint mumble comes from behind me, Red.

He was curled to the ground, hands tangled in his hair. I nearly forgot that he had panic attacks it's been so long..

"Red? Come back to me babes." I whisper, dropping beside him.

Pulling him into my arms, I tear away his hands from his hair and put him to my chest. Although I loved to hold him, seeing him hurt like this was never fun.

"Red, he's not here. It was a stick, you're okay. He's gone, dead. You're safe, it's alright babe."

"N-no hurt.. please." He whispers, looking up at me with teary eyes.

"Nobody's gonna hurt you." I smile softly, wiping his eyes. "Nobody is here but us, babe. You're okay, we're safe. It's only us."

"S-scared.."

"I know. Shhh." I soothe, holding him close.

Another crack, not as loud, echoes again. Red flinches terribly in my arms. There was something out there, I know it.

"Red, baby. Look at me." I pull Reds' head up from my chest. "I'm here, okay? It's only us I promise you."

"No o-one?" He asked softly.

"No one." I assure, kissing away his tears.

"H-hey, stop that." He smiles.

"Not until I hear that beautiful laugh, babe." I smirk, continuing to kiss his face.

"N-no!" He giggles lightly. "You embarassin-"

A low hum interrupts Red, coming from the direction of the stick break. Red turns to look to it.

And to my surprise, Red hums back. Since when could he talk in something else but English?

He suddenly stood up and started sprinting off to it, and the humming got louder.

"Red! Hold on!" I yell after him, scrambling to get up.

But he doesn't stop to wait for me. If anything, he ran faster. What was going on?

"Red! Come back!" I desperately yell.

He was so much faster than me, and now, he was nearly out of view. What was calling him?

I keep running, until I spot him standing in a clearing. There was nothing there with him though..

"Red?" I call out, and he turns around to face me.

"Sorry, I thought I hear something." That boy is lucky that he's cute because if he wasn't, his ass would be beat.

"You idiot, come on we need to go back." I reach out for his hand. "What did you hear anyways?"

"It nothing. Lets go back." He grabs my hand.

I give him a suspicious look, he wasn't telling the truth.. Brushing it off, I start walking back closer to the camp.

He kept glancing backwards, as if something would appear. Nothing did of course, which was good.

"I'm proud of you." I say, squeezing his hand.

"Huh? What did I do?"

"You were panicking, right? And you recovered so fast, and I'm proud of you for it. You did good." I nod, and he just brightly smiles.

Red picks up the branches he dropped, and proceeded to grab more. As I stripped the bark of the birch trees, and made one large pile.

That would be plenty of bark for a fire, we honestly didn't need as much as I got. Nodding to Red, he seems to get the idea and follows me back into the borders of the demolished kingdom.

"Alright, lets set up the fire right there." I say, pointing with my foot.

"Okay."

Stopping a few feet away from the half-house, I kick a few small pebbles away and drop the bark.

And before long, the fire was blazing up high, smoking up the darkening sky. Mina and Iida had the house cleared in no time, and were now gathered around the fire with Red and I.

"This isn't going to be easy.. at all." I mutter to myself.

"No kidding, those rocks can be heavy." Mina grunted, didn't realize that she could hear me..

"Best to get a good nights sleep. Big day tomorrow." Iida said tossing out the blankets.

"Yup." I agreed, growing the blanket over myself.

"Bakugo? Where did Berns go?" Red whispered.

"When I put him down, he ran off in the forest. He's probably just out hunting. Don't worry he'll be back." I assure.

"Okay.. Happy night."

"Good night."

i think there's gonna only be two more chapters broskianos.. the end is near

-1297 words-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 1.3K 15
{Completed} Bakugou texts someone who he assumes is Deku, but instead finds himself talking to a very excited and friendly stranger. Language warning...
81 2 11
A bad day can change everything, especially when someone can help you pick up the pieces. But people aren't always what they seem and have layers far...
133K 6.5K 24
It was just a small challenge. Two weeks of not seeing each other. No communication between them. But that changed- and change isn't always a good th...
148K 2.5K 21
One shots of Kirishima and Bakugou -☁️Fluff -😢Angst -🤣Funny I like to do wholesome stories. No smutt. I take requests but there's no guarantee tha...