CODE Z: The Unseen (Cryptic S...

Por PurpleLoveByKrxs

Z, a name who is like a complex equation everyone wants to solve. As much as they want to meet Z, they're als... Mais

Z | O p e n i n g
Z | Prologue
01 | Mall Game
02 | Series of Moves
03 | Tablet
04 | Victory
05 | Zero
06 | Hacker
07 | Draw
08 | Coward
09 | Partners
10 | Encode
11 | Impossible
12 | Justice
13 | Participant
14 | THAT Player
15 | Lollipop
16 | Notification
17 | Dritan Cadmus Vueci
18 | Arxiu
19 | Father
20 | Aakil Team
21 | Lien City
22 | An Hour
23 | Fish
24 | Luxze
25 | Time
26 | Reclaimed
27 | Criminals
28 | South Korea
29 | Name
30 | Darkness
31 | Future
33 | Doomed
34 | Pretend
35 | New Case
36 | Beste University
37 | Lucas
38 | New Beginning
39 | Noir Rose
40 | Lux
41 | Orion
42 | Greatest Secret
43 | Data
44 | By Your Side
45 | Missing
46 | Mirror
47 | Started
48 | Sheja City
49 | Press Enter
50 | Harm
51 | Gunshot
52 | Danger
53 | Trust
54 | Time Will Tell
55 | Selfish
56 | News
57 | Never Together
58 | Enemy
59 | Déjà vu
60 | Light
Z | Epilogue
Z | C l o s i n g

32 | Found

646 52 4
Por PurpleLoveByKrxs

"Are you all ready for the fourth match?! Let us all welcome the teams that will be fighting each other!  First on the stage is Skillfully Mogus! They have been in this field for about three years! They have always been in the semi-finalists! Will it really be the same this year?

To battle with them is the Supreme Kairos! They have been once on the top, and now they are back from a five year hiatus, ready to re-claim what were rightfully theirs!

Who are your bets? Who do you think will advance to the next round? Is it SM or SK?!

Let the battle begins!"

Everyone is preparing for their gears. Everyone are feeling all type of emotions, anxious, excitement, nervous, etc. Everyone have their eyes burning with passion. Everyone, players, staffs, and audience. Everyone except for a certain someone.

Zero.

She was just seating at her assigned seat with a lollipop on her mouth while staring at her computer's screen absentmindedly. She did not even check her computer gears nor move even just a bit.

However, numerous people are shouting for her name, Zero. Everyone knew her, she already made a name in just a short period of time.

This time, it is different.

She is seen in her true identity fighting through her keyboards, not unlike the other one, the unseen hiding through her keyboards.

A hand waiving right in front of her brought her back. "Brina! Have you checked your gears already?" Lorcan asked in an excitement tone in which the girl just nodded her head as an answered.

The event organizer gestured us to start the game and so an announcement was heard, loud and clear.

Welcome to Incinerate of Execution!

Team Battle!

Will start in 10s!

After the countdown, everyone in the audience area cheered as loud as they can, rooting for their favorite idols while everyone who are seated in front of the game's screen are as quiet as they can.

They are so focus that the noise surrounding them are muted. Everyone are in their zone, aiming for the victory.

"Zero is playing a Mage!"

"I have never seen her play that role before!"

"Will it that be okay? It's just the first round and Supreme Kairos are already using a critical moves!"

That can be heard in every corner of the audience area, they are shocked to see the Assassin which has been named as the New King of Soul Hazard Map are now playing a Mage role! Definitely a critical move!

However, as much as everyone doubted the girl playing the Mage, she are not affected by it. Actually her focus was just on her lollipop which are now close to being a stick only. Her mind is only filled with different ways on how can she grabbed another lollipop within a span of short period.

Being a mage is not hard for her, based on what she learned last night, Mages are critical in team fights and so was just roaming around the lanes, gathering enough xp and coins. That is what she was doing from the start of the fight, not until Mid-game.

Both teams are now ready to attack each other, with having enough xp and coins, both teams bought the best weapons and skills for their character and so the real fight begins.

Everyone felt the differences between a professional e-sports player than the normal one. Those players on the stage, play like they are in a real battle not like the normal players who are okay whether they lose or not.

"Damn! Lorcan is still the little fierce one huh!"

"That's why he was named Lorcan!"

The audience can't help but exclaimed their reactions as Lorcan just distracted two players from the opponent team which let Caiden and L to attack with critical moves decreasing the health of the enemies.

On middle lane, Supreme Lux are fighting with Evil Mogul – the leader of Skillfully Mogus and another player. As both of them are assassins, their fight is aggressive.

From the very start, they are already using high damage skills.

Supreme Lux attack using his three thousand worlds – a much milder than his ultimate one, in which he holds two of his daggers at an angle against each other and spins them while running towards his opponent that repeated countless times.

Evil Mogul then would defend by casting a defensive spell but still would have damage on his health. Until he found a perfect time to attack using his, Thunder Cutter in which his spears will be thrown upward towards the heaven and will attack the target like a thunder.

Supreme Lux then cast his spell named God's barrier to shield the attack. He then leap back twice to gain a few seconds for him to fight back again. That continues for a while with Evil Mogul mostly on defense with Supreme Lux aggressively attacking him.

On the top lane, a character named Zero was just roaming around the jungle – killing low levels executors not until she he saw L with low health and so she run towards them for back up.

Then she saw her three team mates fighting with two enemies. She saw that Lorcan and Caiden are still with high hp not unlike L who already lost her half health. She jumped in the scene and help L fight, not forgetting to cast a spell on her so L's health would be increased by a little.

"Damn? Aren't mages supposed to be a back up?"

"Zero came as a back up though"

"But Mages aren't supposed to be aggressively fighting!"

Just as the audience said that, Zero already took part in the fight by casting an offensive spell called lightning mystery which able the target to lose a large part of the hp without knowing as there is no visible graphics for that certain spell, hence the name 'mystery'.

In just a few second the momentum of their fight turned over, from L's side in disadvantage to being the one who is aggressively fighting.

Then a consecutive announcements was heard,

Hidako Mal was killed!

Lorcan was killed!

However that did not affected Zero at all as he continue attacking her opponent. She was in her own zone, not minding the surrounding. Completely focusing on the game, she already forgot about her lollipop.

Her only goal now was to finish the enemy. And so, she consecutively attacked using her high level and ultimate spell.

Definitely not what a mage would do.

But after all of her aggressively fighting attacks, she abruptly stopped. She leap back and stood there, frozen. Not moving an inch, and so all of the audience are baffled. They just saw how aggressive she was then suddenly backed out?

"The hell? Did Zero's game lagged?"

"Is there a bug?"

"Oh look! Zero suddenly got up from her seat!"

Yes. In the middle of the game, an e-sports player get up from her seat then walked towards the players' lounge near the stage then looked through her bag.

This opportunity was not wasted by the opponent as he suddenly attack L who is standing nearest. Although all the opponent can do is attack using only the normal skills, as all her mana and xp are drained when she fought back Zero.

L uses high level skills as she have enough mana and xp. So L's damage are more big than the enemy. This scene continue for a while before an announcement was heard,

Double Kill!

The replay was then shown in the big screen. Supreme Lux defeating two players from Skillfully Mogus using his ultimate skill – Five Thousand Worlds.

"Oh my! My great Supreme Lux is still the best!"

"So glad to see the almighty Lux, defeating someone again!"

The audience can't help but be astonish on how Supreme Lux attacks especially when doing his famous Five Thousand Worlds.

However the battle with L continues with both of them having a low health. Zero is still frozen at her position and soon the audience saw Brina with a lollipop on her mouth walking towards her L.

"Congrats", Danielle heard a voice behind her and soon an announcement was heard.

VICTORY!

Supreme Kairos Wins!

And soon, the replay of her fighting the last member of Skillfully Mogus was shown in the big screen with a big bold letters at the top – LAST KILL

With that, L immediately looked for Brina who was now seating at her official seat while looking at the computer screen.

L can't help but wonder..

Did Brina made her the last kill? 

That's why she attacked the enemy with high level skills forcing the enemy to fought back with high level skills also which drained the enemy's mana and xp when she fought with him. Never forget Zero suddenly stopped her aggressively attacks in the middle of game.

She planned this all along?

»•» ⚠️ «•«

Brina's POV

We are now here at the van with all the members of Supreme Kairos. They are cheerfully exclaiming different words as we just won the first round and would be advancing to the next. 

The delighted atmosphere was instantly changed to a voiceless one when Cadmus spoke using a grave tone, "Go to the police station."

Caiden who is the one driving looked at him with confusion – just like what everyone felt. We were supposed to go to a barbecue restaurant to celebrate our victory and so what Cadmus said definitely baffled us. From a restaurant to a police station? They are in no way similar to each other!

"They found Z"

───── ❝ 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐁𝐲𝐊𝐫𝐱𝐬 ❞ ─────

Still need less than a hundred reads but I'm gonna claim it now, Happy 2k reads!

As an early gift, here's a little longer chapter than the ones before!

 Thank you and I Purple You 💜

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝙑𝙤𝙩𝙚, 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

4.9K 174 48
When everything suddenly seems to fall in place, sometimes, it is too good to be true. There is always a bad side to the best of things. Similar was...
162 36 30
Among the neon lights and the technological advancements, humanity continues to prosper. But in the shadows, a dark force is taking form, threatening...
1.7K 129 19
I never knew that betrayal would come my way...especially when it was my own blood who commited the crime. The person I love...the family I once knew...
958 89 22
Leandrios Petrovious has always been good at fighting his way out of tough situations. He became so good at it that he fought his way to the Internat...