CODE Z: The Unseen (Cryptic S...

By PurpleLoveByKrxs

Z, a name who is like a complex equation everyone wants to solve. As much as they want to meet Z, they're als... More

Z | O p e n i n g
Z | Prologue
01 | Mall Game
02 | Series of Moves
03 | Tablet
04 | Victory
05 | Zero
06 | Hacker
07 | Draw
08 | Coward
09 | Partners
10 | Encode
11 | Impossible
12 | Justice
13 | Participant
14 | THAT Player
15 | Lollipop
16 | Notification
17 | Dritan Cadmus Vueci
18 | Arxiu
19 | Father
20 | Aakil Team
22 | An Hour
23 | Fish
24 | Luxze
25 | Time
26 | Reclaimed
27 | Criminals
28 | South Korea
29 | Name
30 | Darkness
31 | Future
32 | Found
33 | Doomed
34 | Pretend
35 | New Case
36 | Beste University
37 | Lucas
38 | New Beginning
39 | Noir Rose
40 | Lux
41 | Orion
42 | Greatest Secret
43 | Data
44 | By Your Side
45 | Missing
46 | Mirror
47 | Started
48 | Sheja City
49 | Press Enter
50 | Harm
51 | Gunshot
52 | Danger
53 | Trust
54 | Time Will Tell
55 | Selfish
56 | News
57 | Never Together
58 | Enemy
59 | Déjà vu
60 | Light
Z | Epilogue
Z | C l o s i n g

21 | Lien City

742 69 4
By PurpleLoveByKrxs

Brina's POV

"You have the rest of the day to walk around the city but make sure you get plenty of rest since tomorrow is the day", Caiden announced when we just got our key for our hotel's room.

We are here at the Lien City for our friendly match tomorrow with Warlords – the Incinerate of Executors' first ranked team specifically in this city.

I am actually suspicious about this Supreme Kairos team, I mean they got each of us a separate hotel room plus they actually paid all the expenses for this event and mind you they invited all the members! We are probably about 20 members or so. I wonder how they got the money?

Well, instead of thinking about that why not think about where I would spend the rest of the day. Hmm, Capital City? Tourist Spots? Coffee Shops? Internet Cafe?

Just thinking about it makes me smile so wide that my mouth hurts! I excitedly opened my hotel room but before I can close it, someone spoke behind me.

"My room is across yours, bring your laptop with you." I saw Cadmus, standing at the door with his stoic face and without bothering to wait for me to answer, he immediately walked out.

Why would he want my laptop? So glad I brought the one I recently bought. Who knows what would he dig on my files, it is better to be safe.

After arranging my things to this room, I instantly go to Cadmus' room with a laptop on my hand. I am dressed just like a person ready to explore the city. I really can't wait to walk around this place. Actually on our way here, I already searched up some good place I can visit.

I knocked on the door three times and wait for him to opened it. 

"Here", I said while handing out my laptop with my one hand to him right after he opened the door. I waited for him to take the laptop but what he did surprised me big time! Instead of taking the laptop, he took my other hand – the one not holding the laptop and pull me towards his room!

"Oh my!" I shrieked. Who would not if someone suddenly just pulled you with force!

When he let go of my hand, I immediately looked at him with daggers in my eyes. He looked at me for a while and walked towards the study table in which something caught my eyes. 

Welcome to Incinerate of Executors!

Log In or Sign Up

"W-wait, you are not planning what I am thinking right?" I asked him not leaving my sight towards his laptop screen.

"Not a plan" I sighed with relief upon hearing his answer but soon replaced with defeat when he continue, "It is an order."

"What?! We will be gaming tomorrow!" I said exasperated. I mean shouldn't this day be our 'me-day'? To let go of stress or something so we can play with a better condition tomorrow.

"You cancelled the training last night, remember?" He said in a mocking tone while logging in his game account.

Ugh, is it my fault that the argument with my so called father drained me and I am not in the mood to play a game anymore? 

When I did not answered him, he looked at me with using his death glare. I sighed defeated and walked sat beside him before turning on my laptop.

I saw all the pictures of the places I searched on our way here, vanishing slowly in my mind. 

Once the laptop is on, I immediately open the game and log in my game account. We played the game for the rest of the day.

»•» ⚠️ «•«

"Welcome to the friendly match between the Lien City's first ranked team named Warlords, and the Loire City's team named, Supreme Kairos!"

I thought this friendly match is a simple one but I am surprised to see that it is held at a small theater with fans watching. We are here at our room in backstage, there are still a few minutes left before the game started.

I saw Danielle looking so pale so I walked towards her hoping to calm her down. I don't want her passed out because of too much worrying before the game even started.

"Hey, breath okay?" I said to her once I am near. She right away looked at me and somehow, she looked so glad to see me.

"Chill it's just a friendly match not an official so nothing important I guess?" I resumed my words when she did not answered me before. 

"It's actually my first" She said in a low tone I would not catch it if I am not looking at the way her lips moves. I immediately exclaimed, "Then, you should be confident!"

"I am actually scared to lose", She spoke again although it is still in low tone, it was louder than the first one.

"You shouldn't be, you got a team to fight with you. Besides, this is a friendly match, winning won't matter that much. You should be glad to have this experience before the official match." I explained to her.

"Players! Get ready, the event will start in two minutes!"

The staff's voice cut off our conversation so I just tapped her shoulder before walking towards the stage.

After a minutes, we were called on the stage together with the team we will be fighting with. This is actually the first time I will saw them. I actually don't have any idea about e-sports here in this country, so everything is new to me.

The announcer introduced us first before the other team.

"Supreme Kairos was once in a limelight but something happened to make them stop for a while but now, they are re-building the team with much better and stronger this time. Will they take this match as their first step or it will just make them fall down again?"

We bowed together towards the audience when the host finish introducing us. When it is the turn of the other team, the people watching from the audience seats are going crazy! They are shouting different words.

"Warlords are the representative of Lien City in Incinerate of Executors for maintaining their number one rank for so many years! Will they proved to us that they are really the representative of this City by winning this match or will they finally have a team that can battle with them?"

The Warlords bowed down their heads too after the host introduced them. Now it the time to shake hands with each member of the other teams.

Both team lined up in a straight line with the captain in front facing the audience and bowed once again before facing the side. Now both team are face-to-face. Danielle and I are the only girls in this match.

I gladly reached out my hand to the boy in front of me with a smile in my face, you should start the game in a bright mood right? I waited for him but it takes a while before he can shake hands with me. I felt the force when he took my hand to shake.

I heard him mumbling something that ruined my bright mood for today, "Supreme Kairos is a joke. Why would they bring two little girls here, did they just grabbed them somewhere in the playground?"

Before I can retaliate some words to him, the announcer spoke, "All the players, please go to your respected position as the game would start now."

Maybe this match would not be a friendly one but a bloody one instead. Thanks to that boy my bright mood was gone. I suddenly remember what I said to Danielle backstage,"This is a friendly match, winning won't matter that much."

Well, it will be now.

"That boy, Stark, is mine" I coldly said to my team with a smirk on my face.

───── ❝ 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐁𝐲𝐊𝐫𝐱𝐬 ❞ ─────

Hello! We are so close in reaching 1k reads! So as a gift, I decided to make this story a series, and I'll also be changing the cover but this time it has a portrayer to maybe help you in picturing out what Tsilla Brina Zein looks like!

Stay tuned on what the new cover and trailer video looks like!

~보라해~

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝙑𝙤𝙩𝙚, 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326K 15.2K 59
The allusive L. No one has ever seen his face, heard his real voice, knows his real name. Expect for his secret lover no one knows he has, you. Hopel...
128K 2.5K 52
The love story between a soldier and a doctor reaches new heights, as their bond strenghtens to a point where it becomes unbreakable. However, as the...
3.9K 383 29
Hi!! It's me again....😉 With my New Story..... and it's all belong to our dearest cp WEILAN ❤ Please enjoy this SCIENCE-FANTASY short journey with m...