She is Death

By MsGorehound

In a world where demons are the primary enemies, there was a girl born in a kingdom where light doesn't exist... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: Aces
Chapter 3: The Riddler
Chapter 4: Alvis
Chapter 5: Meet the King
Chapter 6: Meet the Hot-Headed Guy
Chapter 7: Into the Valley
Chapter 8: Malice
Chapter 9: Kingdom of Witches
Chapter 10: Alice
Chapter 11: Felix
Chapter 12: Day-te Off?
Chapter 13: Yuri
Chapter 14: Asmodeus
Chapter 15: Yui's Recovery
Chapter 16: The Story
Chapter 17: Feelings
Chapter 18: The Looks
Chapter 19: The Ball Part 1
Chapter 20: Snezana
Chapter 21: Langston
Chapter 22: The Ball Part 2
Chapter 23: Akase
Chapter 24: The Ball Part 3
Chapter 25: Meet Langston
Chapter 26: Jack
Chapter 27: Dreams
Chapter 28: Liris
Chapter 29: Lunex
Chapter 30: Steve and Ethan's Battle
Chapter 31: The Tiger (Vale)
Chapter 32: Antia
Chapter 33: Barbas
Chapter 34: Help
Chapter 35: Flashback
Chapter 36: Weeks without Her
Chapter 37: First
Chapter 38: The Baby
Chapter 39: Yva
Chapter 40: Memory
Chapter 41: Another Memory
Chapter 42: Beach Day
Chapter 43: The Necklace
Chapter 44: Dwayne
Chapter 45: Acceptance
Chapter 46: Spurt, Splatter, Scatter
Chapter 47: To the Mansion
Chapter 48: Boney-Guy
Chapter 49: Elisha
Chapter 50: Elisha (Part 2)
Chapter 51: Luc
Chapter 52: The Surprise
Chapter 53: Welcoming
Chapter 54: Love
Chapter 55: Flirt
Chapter 56: Centipede
Chapter 57: The King
Chapter 58: Set a Meeting
Chapter 59: Start of the Meeting
Chapter 60: Max & Yui
Chapter 61: The Plan
Chapter 62: Kingdom of Darkness
Chapter 63: Meet the Leaders and Rulers
Chapter 64: The Start
Chapter 65: The War
Chapter 66: The War (2)
Chapter 67: Her Fall
Chapter 68: The End
Chapter 69: The Beauty in Nightmare
Chapter 70: She is Death
Chapter 71: End of War

Epilogue

286 27 16
By MsGorehound

Yuno's POV

5 years had passed...

"Hey, Yuno! Where are you going?" Yva asked, then she looked at the flowers I'm holding. "Oh, you're going to visit her again?" she said.

I nodded.

She smiled, "I'm going to--"

"No, I'll just go on my own," I said.

"Oh, okay. Take care then. Be back before 6," she said.

"Tss, you're not my mother," I said then I walked away.

I started flying and as I was flying, I saw Yui's statue at the center of the kingdom. I smiled, she deserves that statue... but it'd be great if she's actually here.

Then I continued flying and went to cemetery.

I looked for her tombstone and sat beside it, then I put the flowers on her tombstone.

"Hey, how are you? Can you hear me?" I said as I removed the dusts on her tombstone. I took out my sandwich and ate it, then I lied down.

"It's been 5 years, Yui. I managed to accept your loss, it was hard... really hard. Actually, I can still feel the pain right now. I still miss you," I said as I watch the clouds move.

I remember spending our first day without you, everyone was so quiet, and no one wanted to speak. Everyone just locked up themselves in their room, and no one wanted to eat.

We were all depressed that time, I even planned to kill myself, but Steve stopped me.

"Silly me," I laughed. "I know you wouldn't like that."

I really don't know how we continued our life without you. Days, weeks, months had passed, and we just woke up feeling better and we finally learned to accept your loss. We decided to celebrate, even though it's late already, because Lucifer was defeated, and we also decided to mourn together because you left.

I admit I can still feel the loneliness and emptiness inside me, I feel like I have no purpose in life now that you're gone. Whenever I feel like killing myself, I just go out and find some enemies to fight, just trying to make myself busy.

Of course, there are still enemies but just the normal ones. Demons don't exist anymore, thanks to you.

I sat down and touched her tomb.

"I still love you, Yui."

I can still remember the first time I saw you, you were in the kingdom of assassins and you're one of the Matrix's squad. I was secretly following you everywhere and learned a little information about you. I fell in love with your smile, I fell in love with you even though we haven't talked once, and you know nothing about me. I fell in love with you even though that time, I never knew I was.

I was always following you... until I got the chance to approach you because you were alone, crying. I felt so happy when you finally became my comrade. Teasing you will always be my favorite part.

I loved you... I loved you first, that's why I felt so happy when you told me you like me, that you love me too...

And now, I feel so lonely and so empty when you told me...

You have to go.

"Of all people, why you? Why do you have to go?" I asked.

"You're the first woman I fell in love with, and the woman I first felt so much pain."

Then my vision got blurry and my eyes got watery, I looked up and smiled, "Here we go again. I said I hate crybabies, but why am I acting like one?" I laughed.

I sighed deeply, "I'm so tired of crying, let's change the topic. Anyway, I have something to tell you," I said then I wiped my tears.

"Captain Luttrell is not a captain anymore," I smiled. "He's a king already. That's great, right? Here's more, Felix became the Captain of the Aces, and...

I became the Vice Captain."

I lied down again, "Steve married Mira last month, and they're having a baby already. My former rival is going to be a father now," I laughed.

"Ethan and Alyssa confessed their love from each other, and now, they're in a relationship. Felix and Yva still kept on arguing and fighting, I think they'll fall in love with each other soon."

"Your brother, Aice, I don't know about him, he just keep on disappearing and appearing whenever he wants, along with captain Langston. But I think your brother met someone, a girl, from the kingdom of assassins, but they hate each other so much," I laughed.

"And oh yes, of course! Before I forgot, all of the kingdoms, including the kingdom of darkness, decided to make another kingdom where all of them are together. No criticisms and no belittling, just fair and equal. That kingdom is called Kingdom X. I don't know why they named it like that, but now, we're all living inside the Kingdom X."

"All of that happened because of you, Yui. You fulfilled your mission, you defeated all of the demons and you made our world a wonderful place to live in. You even made equality happened."

"5 years had passed, and everyone still remembers you, Yui, the one who saved the world from the darkness. You're always in our heart, in my heart."

I smiled then I sat down and kissed her tombstone.

RIP
Yui Akumu
Year 2741 - 3059
The death who brought life to the world

"I'll visit you again tomorrow, Yui. I love you," I said then I stood up and started walking away.

As I was walking in the crowd, someone called me, "BIG BROTHER!"

"Snezana, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Nothing, I also visited Yui, and when I was about to leave, I saw you so I waited," she said.

"So, how was your captain life?" I asked. She became a captain of the 5th squad called the Dawn, and she's still having a hard time to find members for her squad, because she's strict and picky.

"Ugh! Stop mentioning that, big brother. I'm having a headache. I never knew being a captain is this hard," she said.

"Yeah, that's why you have your Vice Captain to help you," I laughed.

"Tss, you know how I hated guys, well except for you, and I can't really accept that a guy like him became my squad's vice captain, argh!" she said.

"Why did you let him be your vice captain then?"

"Hmm, well, because he's pretty strong and skilled that's why even though I hate him, I still made him the Vice Captain. Of course, you need to set aside your personal opinions and feelings when it comes to your squad's development," she said.

"That's right. You really are intelligent like me," I smirked.

"Blah, blah, blah, big bro. I'm smarter than you," she said then she crossed her arms.

I just laughed softly.

"Oh, I want that! Wait up, big brother. I'll just buy an ice cream," she said so I waited beside her.

As I was waiting for Snezana, I saw someone eating a candy apple, she's wearing a long red cape and I saw the wind blew her hair gently and it was color black.

My heart suddenly beat faster and louder, I quickly followed the girl and chased her. I quickly grabbed her arm and I pulled her to me, "Y-Yui?"

"O-ouch, you're hurting me," she said, I let her arm go.

"S-sorry, I just thought... you're someone I know," I said, then she walked away.

I felt someone held my hand so I looked at it and saw Snezana looking at me with worried eyes, "Big brother, I'm always here for you."

I clinched my fist and sighed deeply, "I-I'll just go back."

She was still saying something but I ignored her and just continue walking back to the Aces.

"Silly, Yuno. You cannot bring the dead back to life," I laughed awkwardly.

I thought I got better already, but I was wrong. I never got better, I just became a hypocrite. I just learned to fake my feelings and show everyone I'm alright, that I moved on already.

Why do you have to die? Why did you leave me?

"Yuno?" I heard someone called me, I looked at her and saw that it was Alyssa. "Why do you look like that? Did something happen?" she asked.

I looked at my surroundings and realized that I'm already inside the Aces' Palace.

"N-nothing. I'm just... tired," I said then I was about to walk away when she said something...

"I locked your room, I want you stay here in the living room and spend your time with us," she said. I looked at her and she smiled, "Please?"

I sighed, "Fine." Then I sat on the sofa and everyone just looked at me. "What?" I asked.

"We're just worried about you," Yva said.

I smiled, but that was fake, "You don't have to. I'm fine."

Then someone suddenly hit my head gently, "You look pathetic, you know? Yui will not love you anymore if you keep on looking like that," Aice said.

"Tss, I'm surprised you're here today," I said.

"Ehem," Ethan said, so we all looked at him. "The captain told me we should all go to his office right now," he said.

"Why?" I asked.

"I don't know," he said.

So we all went to Felix's office and found him sitting on his chair, sleeping.

I kicked his table, "Wake up, lazy-a*s!" I said, then he woke up.

"Tsk, respect your captain!" he said.

"Whatever," I said.

"Tsk, rude," he said then he stood up and fixed his clothes. "The king is calling us to his palace, he told me he has a mission for us and it's an emergency."

"Then let's go, I want to rest already," I said.

Then we all went to the king's palace, in the hall.

"Good day! I missed you all," king Luttrell laughed.

"King Luttrell!" Alyssa said then she ran to him and hugged him.

"Tsk, did you call us here to just say that?" Felix said.

"Hahaha, I see you haven't changed a little bit," he laughed then he patted Felix's head.

"Tsk," Felix said.

King Luttrell slowly walked towards his chair and sat on it, "It's been 5 years since she defeated the greatest enemy, and we all encountered and fought a powerful enemy. I have called you here because I wanted to give you a mission, a hard one," he smiled.

Hard one? Are we going to fight a demon again? But I thought they're gone already?

"No, you're all thinking wrong. You're not going to fight a demon, but their strength and power are similar to them. Dark Angels, they're as powerful as the demons. They are the angels that were thrown away from heaven and landed here on our planet," he said.

"That's an easy one," Felix said.

"No, it's not," King said. "But of course, I'm not going to let you all fight alone, I want to give you a support... well, just in case. And if you want her to be in your team, then it's okay," he said.

"Nah, I'm not accepting any members. They're just burden," Felix said.

King Luttrell said, "Alright, come in, dear, and introduce yourself to them."

"Tsk, no one's interested," Felix said.

Then the door opened slowly...

And someone entered.

She's wearing a long black cloak with a hood that's covering half of her face, her hair is white, as well as her long nails. She walked towards the king and stood straight.

My heart suddenly beat faster and louder, and I felt chills in my body. Why am I feeling this?

"Everyone, meet her and please... be friendly to her," king said. Then the girl slowly put down her hood and smiled widely.

Her red eyes smiled as well.

I felt my tears fell down my cheeks and I suddenly heard nothing but her voice.

"Hi, everyone! Nice to meet you all. I really wanted to join your squad but I heard you're not hiring anymore, but that's fine, at least I've got the chance to meet you," she smiled cheerfully.

My tears continued flowing down, and even though my vision is blurry, I can still see her clearly, only her.

I started walking slowly, I want to hug her, to kiss her, to reach her, to hold her... I want to feel her.

"My name is Yumi...

Yumi Akumu."

-----

Heyaaa! So, this is the end of this book. I really hope you enjoyed it. Did you really thought she's dead? Teheee~

If you want a book 2, just let me know. Don't forget to vote my story!

Thank you for all of your support, guys! I love youuu!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Luna By jaz

Fantasy

63 1 13
When fire is what you remember from your home and darkness is what you have left from your mother. Stories of what people though of your mother but y...
44.2K 1.8K 60
"You need to understand this." He stepped closer, "I'm going to protect you Seraphina. Now and forever. Even if you choose to leave. You're someone I...
114 36 9
Change is inevitable. Peace is easy to shatter, but hard to rebuild, just like trust. Greed has always led to humanity's worst mistakes. Yet it is ve...
135K 11.4K 105
Cole Glassad couldn't care less about the upcoming palace ball meant to find a wife for the prince. Her life is down in the dangerous Sparkstone mine...