She is Death

By MsGorehound

In a world where demons are the primary enemies, there was a girl born in a kingdom where light doesn't exist... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: Aces
Chapter 3: The Riddler
Chapter 4: Alvis
Chapter 5: Meet the King
Chapter 6: Meet the Hot-Headed Guy
Chapter 7: Into the Valley
Chapter 8: Malice
Chapter 9: Kingdom of Witches
Chapter 10: Alice
Chapter 11: Felix
Chapter 12: Day-te Off?
Chapter 13: Yuri
Chapter 14: Asmodeus
Chapter 15: Yui's Recovery
Chapter 16: The Story
Chapter 17: Feelings
Chapter 18: The Looks
Chapter 19: The Ball Part 1
Chapter 20: Snezana
Chapter 21: Langston
Chapter 22: The Ball Part 2
Chapter 23: Akase
Chapter 24: The Ball Part 3
Chapter 25: Meet Langston
Chapter 26: Jack
Chapter 27: Dreams
Chapter 28: Liris
Chapter 29: Lunex
Chapter 30: Steve and Ethan's Battle
Chapter 31: The Tiger (Vale)
Chapter 32: Antia
Chapter 33: Barbas
Chapter 34: Help
Chapter 35: Flashback
Chapter 36: Weeks without Her
Chapter 37: First
Chapter 38: The Baby
Chapter 39: Yva
Chapter 40: Memory
Chapter 41: Another Memory
Chapter 42: Beach Day
Chapter 43: The Necklace
Chapter 44: Dwayne
Chapter 45: Acceptance
Chapter 46: Spurt, Splatter, Scatter
Chapter 48: Boney-Guy
Chapter 49: Elisha
Chapter 50: Elisha (Part 2)
Chapter 51: Luc
Chapter 52: The Surprise
Chapter 53: Welcoming
Chapter 54: Love
Chapter 55: Flirt
Chapter 56: Centipede
Chapter 57: The King
Chapter 58: Set a Meeting
Chapter 59: Start of the Meeting
Chapter 60: Max & Yui
Chapter 61: The Plan
Chapter 62: Kingdom of Darkness
Chapter 63: Meet the Leaders and Rulers
Chapter 64: The Start
Chapter 65: The War
Chapter 66: The War (2)
Chapter 67: Her Fall
Chapter 68: The End
Chapter 69: The Beauty in Nightmare
Chapter 70: She is Death
Chapter 71: End of War
Epilogue

Chapter 47: To the Mansion

105 12 0
By MsGorehound

My surroundings changed and I'm back in the woods.

Should I go to the mansion? But what am I going to do there? My parents are gone. I can't believe I'm the one who killed them.

I smirked, "Serves them right."

I stood up and started walking. I've made my decision, I'm going to that old mansion, I just want to check something.

Wait a minute, why am I walking? I can fly right? Ugh! Silly, Yui.

So I started flying and went to the Kingdom of Darkness.

I need to be quick, my comrades might look for me.

---- Kingdom of Darkness (Old Mansion)

"So, this is the mansion," I whispered to myself.

I started walking and went inside. Before I can enter the mansion, there are lots of withered roses scattered in front of the house.

"Awoooo!" I heard a wolf "wooed" from afar.

I finally entered the mansion and the moment I opened the door, lots of bats came flying away.

I coughed, "This is so old and dirty."

The mansion is a mess, all of the windows are broken, the floor is covered by thick dusts, and it's so dark and quiet.

I walked slowly and wandered around. Then I stopped in the place where I think daddy was burned.

I smiled and danced around the mansion, "Hell is empty, because all the demons are here."

I continued dancing and wandering, "... because I am here," I whispered.

Then I stopped dancing and looked up, "A demon? I want to kill the demons, but little did I know, I'm one of them. Fate is surely scary."

But how can I be sure that I really am a demon? Why do I have to lose my memories? Did someone erase it from me? Why? Is it because I am the queen of demons? If that's true, then why are the demons always after me?

I laughed, "That's funny."

"Hey, boney-guy, can you just tell me directly what am I? Stop playing with me. I'm so tired of your games..." I shouted. "...of everyone's games," I whispered.

Then a loud thunder suddenly roared, "It's going to rain again?"

I started walking again and went to the storage room. As I open the storage room, the door started creaking loudly, then a lot of mice and bats flew away.

I covered my nose because it really stinks here, it smells disgusting! I can't see anything, it's so dark.

I walked slowly and looked for the cabinet.

"Where is it? I can't see anything!" I whispered then I reached out my hand to feel the things in front of me. I suddenly touched a big wood that's filled with thick dusts, I shook it by pushing and pulling it.

"I guess this is the cabinet,"I said then I tried to open it but I can't, it's locked.

"Tch," I grabbed my katana from my skin and slashed the cabinet, then I put back my katana in my right thigh.

Something fell on the floor so I grabbed it and went out from the storage room.

"Oh... so it's true," I whispered. I'm currently holding a skull and lots of bones. The skull is broken and has a lot of cracks. It's my mommy's bones.

"I really killed them," I whispered. Then suddenly, there are two black butterflies landed on the skull I was holding.

Two? Why are there two butterflies? What does that mean?

Then again, my surroundings changed.

----

Yuno's POV

"Did you see her?" Steve asked.

"No, not yet," Ethan said.

"I wonder where did she go? Tell us what really happened, Yuno, Steve," Alyssa said.

I clinched my fist. I have no plans to say that in front of her but... what am I supposed to say? Why does she needs to run away? I know I hurt her but... I was hurt too. Dmn that girl. She's always making me worried.

Where the hell are you AGAIN?

"Tsk, is she really that outgoing? She's such a headache," Yva said.

"Tsk, use your eyes, not your mouth. You're so noisy," Felix said.

"Just be thankful that I'm helping you all to find her, jeez," Yva said.

"Helping? I thought you're just watching us," Felix smirked.

"Grrrr... youuu," then they started arguing again.

"Yuno, Steve, why did she run away?" the captain asked.

Steve looked at me.

"Tss, because she's too sensitive," I said.

"Yuno, if you don't like her then you can just stay away from her, but if you like her, then stop hurting her. Make your decisions before it's too late," the captain said.

Decisions? Like her? Tss, I don't even know what I feel about her. How am I suppose to decide?

Then the captain walked away and continued looking for her.

"Yuno, I want you to know that even though she likes you, I will do everything I can to steal her away from you," Steve said then he walked away.

"Tss, as if I will allow you," I whispered then I continued looking for her.

She's mine.

-----

Yui's POV

I'm currently following my little self walking outside while holding a knife.

"La, la, la, la, la~ It's so fun playing outside," she sang. She has a lot of wounds and she's stained by a lot of blood, even her white hair has blood. What happened? Why does she looks like that? Is she killing everyone she sees? Or everyone that bullies her?

"Walls have ears,
Doors have eyes,
Trees have voices,
Beasts tell lies.
Beware the rain,
Beware the snow,
Beware the man,
You think you know," (From Songs of Sapphique (Catherine Fisher))

Someone spoke. Where is he? Who's talking?

Then the little girl looked up in the trees, so I also looked up and saw that there is a man sitting there.

"Hey, come play with me!" the little girl said.

"No, little girl. I'm a bit busy," the man said. I can't see him clearly.

"What? What are you doing?" the little girl asked.

"I'm making some riddles," he said.

"Hmm... then I guess I'll just throw my weapons to you," the little girl said.

"Wha--Wait," the man on the tree said then he jumped down and walked towards her. "Now, what do you want?"

"Be my friend," she answered.

I gasped, "It's...

It's riddler!"

-----

Don't forget to vote, guys! Arigato for all of your support! ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 337 18
** Complete - Unedited** "Sometimes I can not remember my name. Not until the large man I call King tells me it. Even then, I am not sure if it is m...
135K 11.4K 105
Cole Glassad couldn't care less about the upcoming palace ball meant to find a wife for the prince. Her life is down in the dangerous Sparkstone mine...
9.2K 314 59
A family, full of deceitful maniacs... A kingdom ruled by tyranny, yet the people aren't aware... A story full of lies and deceit, woven to manipulat...
1M 43.4K 86
#1-night assassins series The hunger for revenge makes us go to great lengths. It wins against our morals, makes us cross lines and betray who we lov...