I'm Fragile - Kiribaku Fantas...

By animetragedy

Kirishima is a shapeshifter, halfdragon-halfhuman. Being kidnapped and held captive since the age of three by... More

My Whole Life....
I'm Sorry, My Friend
Who Even Am I Anymore?
Flight
This Can't Be Happening..
Above It All
Its Alright
A Black-Tailed Deer
The Camp
Ochako
Hello?
This Is New..
Let's Not
First Word
The Town
Koji Koda
Prices and Words
Momo..
Go, Red
White Stripes
Cared For
Learning
Just Talk
Lean-Ons
Drunk
Flower Thievery
Flustered
Small Struggles
Doll Play
Tea Party
Discussions
Departure
Cats
Castle Walls
Through the Trapdoor
Dresses
The Letter
Nervousness
Fear
The 'Special Suprise'
Come On!
Awake
Walking
In The Willow Tree
Truth
Search
Excitement
Scolding
Coronation
Hallway Mischief
Gardens
I Know
Back to the Roads
Return
Stories
Please..
Over-Thinking
In the Forest
Keep Your Chin Up
New People
Speaking Clearly
Just Talk
Excitement
Is That You?
Honest Answer
In The Rubble
Aftermath
Guilt
Reunion
Gone
The Crash
Why
No Trick
Up In The Thinking Tree
Sleep
Healing Still
Table Manners
Alternate Way
Bickering
Wedding
Breakfast
A Tease
Ready Now
Admitting
Much Pretty
Secret
Forgiven
I Hold
Upset
Tell
Sneaky
Parchment
Realization
Whispers
Old Friends
I'm Fragile
Sequel Announcement!

Questioning

5.9K 322 138
By animetragedy

Kirishima POV:

The lady that they called Tooru kept a tight grip on my arm. Like she was afraid I'd try something..

"Jeez I hope Toyo isn't too harsh on you.. You don't seem as bad as Mirio said you were. And I'm still talking to myself like a lunatic." She says, still dragging me along the forest floor.

I still didn't know where we were going, but the pine trees did smell good. There were a lot of pine trees, like a lot.

We were coming up on another larger hut, it looked fancier than the other too. The hut even had cute little flowers lining up, pretty white and pink ones.

"Flower! Pretty." I told Tooru, pointing at the flowers. She ignored me though, barely even giving a glance as we approached the huts' door.

She knocked twice, only for the door to be opened by the little girl from before. Kashi it think her name was..

"Tooru! You're here to bring the new guy to Toyo, right?" She asked, with a big grin on her face. I like her, she seemed fun.

"Yes, can we come in?" Tooru asked, well more of ordered when she didn't wait for an answer. And instead just pushed past Kashi, almost knocking her to her butt.

I broke away from Tooru's hold, reaching out to grab the falling girl. Grabbing her arm, I yank her back to her feet.

"You okay? Hurt?" I ask, "Sorry I hurt arm."

She looked to be in shock, staring at me with big eyes. Tooru pushed me away from her, grabbing the arm I yanked her by and examining it.

"Did he hurt you?" Tooru said, why did she care now if she was hurt? She didn't seem to mind when Kashi was falling..

"No.. he didn't.." Kashi answered, looking over Tooru's shoulder at me.

"You have to be more careful, Kashi. We don't know what this guy can do, it's dangerous." Tooru scolded.

"Then shouldn't you be restraining him?" Kashi snickered, Tooru whipped around to face me. Rushing to grab my arm again.

"Run along now. This is not a place for children, I'm sure you've bothered Toyo enough." Tooru shooed, waving her free hand at Kashi.

I had to hold back a giggle as Kashi stuck her tongue out and left with a stomp. My arm was yanked as Tooru continued further into the hut. This hut was bigger than the other too.

Coming up to another door, Tooru knocks again. Three times loud, and I could hear a chair screech from the inside.

"Come in." A deep voice from the inside answered.

Without Tooru even touching the door, it swung open, allowing us into the room. But instead of leading me in, Tooru pushes me ahead of her, causing me to fall on my knees.

Before I can even try to get up, there was a hand on my head, forcing me to stay down. I could barely see past my knees with my head being pushed down so far.

"Is this the new comer?" The same voice asked, they sounded really close.

"Yes, but I don't think he understands us." I hear Tooru answer.

"Are you sure?"

"He didn't answer when I talked to him, so yes. I am sure."

"Lift your head." The voice said as the hand holding me down left.

I pick up my head, looking at the voices owner. The man had yellow eyes and blonde hair that was as bright as Kaminari's. I missed Kaminari..

"Do you understand us? Nod yes or no." He says, looking me directly in the eyes.

Nodding yes, he looks back up and over top of me, most likely to Tooru.

"I swear he didn't react whenever I spoke to him!"

"Can you speak?" He asked again, looking back to me.

I nod for the second time, readjusting my legs to be a little more comfortable.

"Go ahead then, say something." He says, waving his hand.

"Flower?" I said, unsure if that's what he wanted me to say.

"What is that? What did he say, Tooru?"

"English. I don't know English."

"Go fetch Tamaki, he knows English. And make sure he's not in his larger form, I don't want to go outside for this." The man waves as Tooru nods before exiting the room.

He reaches down and grabs the back of my head once again, pushing it down. I didn't like this, but I felt if I were to reject his hold it would result in pain.

"Toyo? Tooru said you needed- is that the new guy?" A familiar voice said, it must've been the Tamaki man.

"Yes- don't you run away! Come back here Tamaki!" The man ordered.

"Toyo, please."

"Nope, it's time you be brave and translate for me."

"Toyo-"

"Tamaki."

I hear a sigh, and my head is once more released from the hold. Looking back up the blonde man- Toyo- had taken a step back. And a new boy with dark blue hair and eyes stood next to him.

"Go ahead, speak again boy. Tell us your name."

"Kirishima! Name Kirishima! Bakugo and Sho find name, tell me. But they tell me name Red." I light up, I like telling people my name. Whenever I told the staff when I first learned it, they always smiled. It made me happy.

"His English is terrible. But his name is Red Kirishima. Something about a Bakugo and Sho, too.." Tamaki explained in his language.

"Bakugo and Sho friends-! No.." No, Bakugo left.. He broke his promise.

"No continue." Tamaki said in English, it's been a hot minute since I heard that.

"Bakugo and Sho were friends.. But left me, no understand. Hurt. They hurt." I explained, my heart hurt the longer I talked.

"Tamaki, what is he saying? Why does he look like that? He looks sad."

"Humans hurt him. And he doesn't understand why, they were his 'friends.' Sound familiar?"

"Oh, why did you fly over our land?" Toyo said, ignoring Tamaki's question.

"Scared. Bakugo tell me leave, I hurt. No want bother, sorry." I explain, tears welling up in my eyes as I stare at my knees.

"He was scared. The Bakugo guy told him to leave, he didn't mean to bother us he said. Can I leave now please?"

"No, you can leave when I say we're done." Toyo said, I saw him bend down to my level.

Looking up with my teary eyes, I see that he had sympathy in his eyes. I ball my fists on my thighs.

"Why did you panic in the forest, boy?"

"No want remember. Hurt."

"He doesn't want to say, it hurts."

"You have to tell us boy, so we can decide what to do with you."

"Hurt! He hurt!" I said, a little louder than I meant to.

"Who?" Tamaki asks as he also squats down, looking at me with curiosity.

"M-Master. He hurt."

"Who is that?"

"Big man. R-red hair.. Sho's Dad.. He hurt me."

"Who is Sho?"

"Friend."

"No, what does he look like?" Tamaki asked, scooting closer and sitting down before me.

"Red and whete hair.. boy. With Izu." I sniff, rubbing my eye.

"That sounds like Prince Shoto from the Todoroki kingdom maybe? Doesn't he have unmistakable split hair?"

"Yes. That him."

"So King Enji is Master?"

"No understand. Who?"

"It has to be him.."

"Tamaki, what is he saying? I hate not knowing English."

"He says it's his 'Master' who hurt him, I think it was King Enji from the Todoroki Kingdom.."

"Don't know who that is.. but if he has a Master he could be under orders to come here.. He is not safe."

"No, some other guy, Bakugo, was the one to leave him. He hasn't said anything about the Master besides the fact that he had hurt him." Tamaki explains, to which I nod.

"Bakugo broke promise. Hurt.."

"Okay I think that's enough for one day. What do you think Tamaki? Do you think he is dangerous to us?" Toyo asked Tamaki.

"I think he's alright.."

okay so it came to me that not many people recognized the name Toyo, or Toyomitsu. i just thought it be cuter to have people call him Toyo, but its FatGums real name.

-1353 words-

~tragedy out <3 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.9K 2.7K 25
⚠TW⚠ There will be mention of abuse and this story will include self-harm and suicidal thoughts. If you are sensitive to these topics please read wit...
5.7K 353 16
[Semi-Edited Version] This is a wild journey filled with comedy and angst. Kirishima Eijirou, a kind soul willing to help anyone in need. But what h...
222K 9.2K 60
Bakugou wants a lot of things, unfortunately many people want to get in his way. Whether it be his fellow students, pro Heroes, citizens or even vill...
494K 17.6K 40
COMPLETE!!! He has hidden it for so long and he has done it so well, but Bakugou has a big secret. In his last year of middle school he was sexually...