Undercover [[KNJ]] 18+ ✔️

By IMSugaWonho

Hana is a cop and a very good one. But, she often gets teased because she is the only female in her squad. Th... More

Copyright Notice
Characters/Visuals
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106

83

9K 574 233
By IMSugaWonho

Outside, the rain started to fall gently making quiet patters against the window sill but Hana could only hear her heart pounding in her ear. Even though her hand was steady and her body seemed calm, inside it was like her body was shutting down. It wasn't just her life at stake. It was Taehyungs and Jungkook's. It was Jin's and the men who were probably downstairs with a gun against the side of their heads.

Darcy was probably with them because she had wanted to cook dinner. She didn't care all too much about Sharon and Soojin because they were probably in cahoots with Erin. Hana didn't care if she got hurt because her friends and family were more important. Hana almost laughed at her thoughts because she would never have thought that she'd treat Namjoon and his gang like family.

But she did.

Which made it harder for her each day knowing that she had to walk away at the end of this.

"What's it going to be?" Hana asked, surprised at how calm her voice was, "You either leave on your own two feet, or you leave in a body bag,"

Jooheon smirked, "You really aren't in the position to be barking out orders. Your friends downstairs have guns against their heads and this guy here has one as well. Even if you do shoot me, you won't have enough time to kill my men either,"

"You are underestimating my skills as a marksman," Hana said, with a hint of a smirk, "I only need a few seconds to put a bullet in you and your men standing behind you,"

"Then take a shot, baby," Jooheon said lifting his arms, "Just remember I have men outside that are willing to die for me. Once they hear a gunshot, they will storm in here and it will be the end of you and your friends,"

Hana glanced at Jin who was rolling onto his side. He looked up at her with a small smile and she frowned.

"I need your eyes on me," Jooheon said, "You can either come with me voluntarily, unharmed and no one will get hurt or I shoot you in the leg and then kill everyone living under this roof,"

"Won't happen," Jin said and Jooheon let out a shriek as Jin buried a knife into his lower leg, distracting the others, "Run!"

Hana snatched her phone from the bed and charged forward, knocking the men out of the way almost falling over her feet. She looked over her shoulder to see them chasing her and she cursed trying to speed up. A small yelp shot from her mouth as a bullet hit the bannisters and she heard Jooheon not to kill her.

The front door was kicked open and she cursed as people charged at her. She lost her footing briefly and was knocked into the wall. Hana grunted but struck the man in the face with the butt of the gun. She ran with the men catching up to her and she bashed her shoulder on the doorframe as she hit the kitchen.

"Stop running, bitch!" One yelled.

Hana felt like crying knowing that she was leaving without her brother and friends, but she was who they were after. Another bullet missed her and she screamed once more. She crashed through the back door and ran out into the rain ignoring the shooting pains in her feet as she ran over small rocks.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," She muttered as she ran further away from the house. Hana unlocked her phone while running and before she could call someone for help, her phone rang.

"I have something for you," Seunho said, "Are you free to meet? I have a big lead and-"

"Where are you?" Hana shot out, and lifted her arm behind to her shoot the person gaining on her, "Where the fuck are you?"

"I'm at the station. Hana, what the hell is going on? Are you being shot at? Jesus Christ! What is going on?"

"I need you to drive as fast as you can. Meet me somewhere between the cafe where Wonho was killed and the flat I was staying in,"

"I'm on my way," He said quickly, "Hana, what happened? And why can I hear gunshots?"

"I'll explain everything when you get me!" She yelled and wiped the rain hammering down on her face, "Tell Jae I'm in trouble and I need to talk to him,"

"I'll tell him now. I'll be as quick as I can. Don't get yourself hurt. Please, don't get yourself killed. I know who hurt Darcy!"

"Shit," Hana said, running into traffic, "I can't run and talk. Please just hurry,"

"I promise that I will get to you in time," Seunho said hanging up and Hana made a car stomp on their breaks skidding to a stop almost hitting her. She sent a quick sorry and carried on running down the street.

She had lost the men for now but knew they would catch up quickly. Her throat burned and forced through the pain. Hana ran down an alley and slowed down to catch her breath. She stumbled slightly and coughed, leaning on the wall. Hana rested her head on the wall behind her, enjoying the rain hitting her burning face.

"Shit," She coughed and ran her hands through her soaked hair, "I knew I should have worn more today,"

Hana pushed herself off the wall and wrapped her arms around her, shivering as she felt the rain soaking into her skin. She walked at a quick pace just in case she needed to run again. With every step, she was looking around prepared to fight off people.

Her phone buzzed in her pocket and she began to jog ready to meet up with Seunho. Hana looked over her shoulder and her heart dropped when she saw a car skid to a stop and men in black suits got out.

"Shit," She muttered and turned the corner picking up the pace, "What is it with people calling me today?! Harley, this isn't the time!"

"It's...time or never,"

"You are breaking up," She said, crossing the road, "What's wrong?"

"The results...back and...shocked,"

"Harley, you are breaking up," Hana said, running around the corner to see Seunho pacing back and forth in front of the cafe, "Can this wait?"

"I know who...Darcy!"

"What?"

"The semen...was...," Harley said but Hana could only hear crackling, "Don't trust...away!"

The line went dead and Hana cursed. She tried calling back but the signal was poor. Hana wanted to scream in frustration and jogged towards Seunho. He looked up from biting his nail and he ran forward pulling her into a hug.

"Shit," He said, giving her the once over, "I thought you were shot. My heart dropped into my stomach. Quick, get in the car. I'll take you to the station,"

Hana nodded and climbed into the car, "What did Jae say?"

Seunho bumped the heating on and reached into the back seat to hand her a blanket and a bottle of water, "He said it better be important. He was about to go into a meeting with the police commissioner,"

Hana shivered and pulled the blanket around her shoulders. She opened the water and downed almost half of it, "He's going to love what I have to say,"

"Is that sarcasm?" Seunho frowned and pulled away from the side of the road, "I can never tell and do you want to tell me who did that to your neck?"

Hana sighed, "Just a jealous bitch. Namjoon isn't behind the killing of Wonho,"

"What? How can you be so sure?"

"Evidence points elsewhere," She said, stifling a yawn, "Jesus. I'm so tired,"

"You would be," Seunho said and he stopped at the traffic lights, "It will be a serious power nap back to the station Hana. There aren't many cars on the road today,"

Hana's phone buzzed in her hand and she unlocked her phone. Her heart stopped on her when she read the message and a hand reached over to her taking her phone from her. She looked up at Seunho as he read the message.

"I see," He said, "And here I thought I would get away with it. I thought I had got rid of all the evidence of the assault but you can't keep your nose out of other people's cases. Can you?"

Hana opened her mouth to say something but her words were more like a slur and her head started to spin, her body heavy.

"That's right," Seunho said, placing a pair of cuffs on her wrists, "Go to sleep. It's well needed don't you think?"

Hana tried to fight with her body to stay awake and the last thing she saw before she blacked out, was Seunho grinning widely at her.

A/N: Well done for those who guessed it~

Don't forget to vote and comment.

There will be an announcement at the end of the next chapter so make sure you keep your eyes open for the update. I know that this book is long but please stay with it.

Stay weird <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 20.2K 54
**READ UNDERCOVER FIRST** Hana can't seem to catch a break. She finally thought her life was starting to get back on track but someone from Namjoon's...
69.8K 6.1K 24
*BOOK TWO* !!READ 'THE STRANGER' FIRST!! It's been a few months since Taehyung reappeared in Hana's life. At first, she thought life was finally loo...
13.1K 637 12
"I promised you, didn't I? That I would make your victory feel miserable." Life sucks when you've got a lot of demons in your head to deal with. Add...
15.4K 1.4K 58
𝑬𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆 /: 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒇𝒖𝒍 I had no other option than to say yes for the most tragic case in my life , as a struggling...