Quiet & Riot (Scomiche)

By QueenTellTales

They say opposites attract, so what happens when innocent, introverted and homeschooled Mitch Grassi, who dre... More

Chapter 0* Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
New book idea! (Please read.)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (pt.1)
Chapter 40 (pt.2)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82 (Christmas Special part I)
Chapter 83 (Christmas Special part II)
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88

Chapter 79

965 46 10
By QueenTellTales

Not sure if I love how this turned out quite yet or if it's how I want it to be. *MIGHT DELETE IT LATER*

Nevertheless, hello again. :) 

I would like to acknowledge that this chapter was expedited for my lovely reader @MitchsBish <3 

-Queen 

--

Somehow, but not hesitantly, I ended up right where Mitch wanted me. Who was I kidding? He had me wrapped around his fingertip since the moment I first lay eyes on him in high school. We've both changed and grown so much since then, in more ways than I imagined. What I've noticed about Mitch since high school is that he's far more confident now, which makes him more sassy... and sexy. Aparently his confidence didn't stop at modeling or being in the public eye. It also meant he was more confident in the bedroom, which I was not at all prepared for.

Was this the same boy whose virginity I took the night before moving to California and subsequently blocking him out of my life? I would never forget that night. I knew that once I left texas I probably wouldn't ever see Mitch again, so I finally agreed to go all the way with him. 

He had been suggesting it shyly for weeks, and the main reason why I couldn't give in (albeit I really wanted to) was because he was so shy about it. I wanted him to be absolutely certain that it's what he wanted. And this time around, he sounded more than sure and I couldn't possibly resist. 

Of course I'd had dreams for months since Mitch's arrival in LA about us being together intimately, but I wasn't sure it would actually happen given Mitch was just in a relationship with another man and I was "best-friend-zoned" to hell. 

I could have lived life contently watching Mitch be happy with somebody else because his hapiness is what keeps me going, but now that I get to live life watching Mitch be happy with me... I can finally call him mine again. I can kiss him, touch him at will. I can please him, and he can please me. We can be happy together. 

My thoughts along with the pleasures sparking through my body began to consume me.

I let out a groan as I sink myself deeper inside of Mitch. He arches his back and turns his head back towards me.

"More," he gasps, his bottom lip tight between his teeth. "give it to me, baby."

He already came so I was expecting him to be tired by now. I didn't want to hurt him, he was so small and seemed so fragile. 

I slow down to a complete stop and he begins to beg. "What'reyoudoing?! Don't stop!"

He fucks himself on my cock desperately as I don't move a muscle. After a couple minutes of enjoying the view and watching his desperation (in slight shock), I grab his hips to stop his movement.

He lets out a frustrated yell. "Scott, what the hell?! I was getting close again and you-"

"-Stop!" I demand firmly. 

"You don't tell me what to do, got it? Your ass belongs to me and I will fuck it how I please." I grab a fist full of his hair and roughly push his head face-down into my bed-matress beneath us. 

I observe his reaction for a moment. I could see his arms cover up in goosebumps and the rate of his breathing slow down. He liked it. He wanted to be dominated.

"Mitchy," I breathe out, still trying to catch my breath. "If you want me to stop what I'm about to do to you, you must say "red". Otherwise, I'm going to do with you as I please. Do you understand, cutie?"

He nods frantically. "Yes, oh my fuck, yes. Please please please do with me as you want. Do whatever you please, just please don't stop yet." 

I smirk. Now I've got him where I want him.  

"Good, get up." I instruct. 

Once he's standing, I lean down to capture his lips. We makeout and I guide his back into a wall. 

"I wanted to fuck you against the wall in your dressing room earlier," I whisper into his ear before taking his earloab into my mouth. 

He moans. "Please, Scotty."

I grab his cock into my first and pump him very slowly. 

"Scott, please!" He cries after a few minutes of being teased. "I can't take it anymore."

"Okay." I finally agree. "You've been good."

"Yes, I've been so good." he agrees excitedly. "Please take me, fuck me and do wha-"

"-Up." I instruct, taking Mitch into my arms and roughly pinning his back against the wall in one motion. 

I slip into him easily, as I had already thoroughly opened up his hole. 

He's cumming all over both of our chests after only a few thrusts, shutting his eyes tightly and resting his face into my neck. His orgasm sounded as graceful and lyrical as his singing-voice, his long moans pitch-perfect. It was music to my ears and just as I'd remembered it all of those years ago. 

"Oh my- fuck yes. Yes, thank you so much Scotty. That was so, so good. "

"Don't thank me, we aren't anywhere near done." I respond, slamming into him more intensely.

He winces in shock but takes it, allowing me to continue. I thought for sure that he would be screaming "red!", but he never did. 

After a while his hands curl into fists and he begins to shift on my cock. I can tell that he's uncomfortable, so I set him back down onto his feet. His legs were wobbly and he could hardly stand, so I take his hand and guide him back over to my bed. 

I sit him down and lay myself onto my back beside him, spreading my legs out as an invitation. Mitch had taken a lot of what I gave him and I was satisfied, so I didn't want to push him too much and ask of anything else. 

He could read me so well though.  

"What do you want, baby? I can suck or I can ride; whatever you want." He asks desperately, placing a hand onto my stomach (and very close to my erect penis). 

"Hmm..." I ponder for a moment before biting back a grin. "I want you to show me what you've got and ride this cock. I dreamt about you riding me recently, and now I want the real thing." I admit shamelessly. 

His face goes red and it seems like he doesn't know what to say, so he shyly leans down to capture my lips, placing his left hand onto my cheek as he steadies himself above me with his right palm on the bed. His nails shyly scratch my 9-o-clock shadow and his fingertips caress my chin. I feel like a puppy in heaven. 

 I'll admit, I loved catching him off guard. Those moments when he accidentally drops his confident act and becomes completely vulnerable again turns me on. It reminds me of when I first fell in love with him.

Yes, he was definitely much more confident now, but I could read him just as well as he could read me. I knew that he was faking it a lot of the times for his career, and I was probably one of the only people on this earth that could see it. 

I pull away from our makeout after a moment. "You, on my dick. Now, Mitchell." 

I wanted to dominate him fully, but I was also trying to be careful. I didn't want to hurt him, especially after what I did to him last time. literally taking his virginity and then leaving must have been difficult for him, so I need to show him that I'm here to stay this time. That I respect his body and I'm not going to use him. 

The sensation of Mitch riding me was incredible. His shyness from a moment ago was quickly replaced with this– fiery Italian powerhouse. I had never experienced sex as amazing as this before, and probably never could with anybody else. 

I did feel a sudden twinge of jealousy thinking about all of the other men he learned how to do this on, so I held onto his hips tighter and groaned "Mine."

Mitch bounced faster, making my brain spin, before losing his breath and slowing down again. "Kiss me," he requested after a while.

"C'mere." I respond, and he leans down. After we tiredly and breathlessly kiss, he moves to my ear and the sensations of his teeth against my earlobe along with his hot ass around my cock cause me to release myself.  

"Done already?" Mitch smirks as he begins to milk me inside of him. "Well, now I'm not done with you yet, mister." 

I'm too tired to play the dominant role, so I pant uselessly underneath Mitch as he surprises me with his skills. 

I don't know what he's doing, but I feel every single thing intensely. 

At some point my cock hits the very back of his throat as I realize he's blowing me and my whole body spasms.

"You're cuming again?" he teases playfully. "Let's see if I can get one more release out of you."

He jerks me off until my second ejaculation is over. "Mitch, wha-" I breathe in a daze as he placed me inside of his mouth yet again. 

"What's gotten into you?!" I exclaim, finally asking the question I'd been pondering all evening.   "You were never this- I don't even know... Sexual? before."

He releases me from the back of his throat with a pop. "Time goes by. People change sweetheart, and I definitely have."

I just stare at him blankly. "Uh, okay...? But can we talk about it? Like, what's changed?" 

He rolls his eyes and scoffs. "We can talk about it, but not during sex." 

"Okay. Promise we'll talk about it later?" I ask sincerely. I had to make sure he wasn't just acting like this because his exe's made him think he needed to, because this was not at all how Mitch used to be in bed.  

"Promise. Now, stop talking." He says with a wink before slurping the cum off of my tip and guiding me back into his throat. 

And with that, I stop talking and next thing I know I'm nearly screaming bloody-murder as I clench onto the bedsheets from a third orgasm. 

--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 4.6K 31
It's been a while since Mitch Grassi has been dateless on Valentine's day. He gets pretty desperate and in his drunken state tries to hook up with hi...
2.1K 68 5
Mitch Grassi is happily engaged to the man of his dreams, Scott and feels like he finally has his life figured. When he meets Avi Kaplan for the firs...
43.8K 2K 14
Mitch Grassi is a presenter for PTX FM. Scott Hoying is an international singing success. When Mitch gets the opportunity to interview Scott and his...
8.4K 521 18
Mitch Grassi, 16, is a top of the class, straight A student and choir nerd, who gets bullied everyday. Mitch came out as gay, and was accepted by 3 p...