Truth Or Dare (A One Directio...

By lillybird10

Blazers, polos, plaid shirts, varsity jackets, and red pants... all because of one little dare, a bag of carr... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five (Part One)
please skip
Chapter Fifty Five (Part Two)
Chapter Fifty Five (Part Three)
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Author's Note 3 :{)
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five
Chapter Seventy Six
Chapter Seventy Seven
Chapter Seventy Eight
Chapter Seventy Nine
Chapter Eighty
Niall Horan's 19th Birthday
Epilogue
Author's Note 4 :{)

Chapter Seventy Two

55K 864 251
By lillybird10

Chapter Seventy Two :

Before I went to Megan's room, I changed into a pair of black sweats and put on a tye-dye sweat shirt. I pulled my hair in a low side ponytail, and walked out of the room. Leaving Niall and Kyla alone and Zayn surrounded around food. Food, the thing that humans love. Especially Niall.

I must have forgot that Megan was in America, because I started banging on the door, "Megan! We need to talk! Now! Megan! Answer thi-"

"Here is the mo-wait, you're not the pizza delivery guy," a girl with a brown bob said. She folded her arms and stared at me with wide eyes, "You know that there are security cameras in the hallway, right?"

"Yeah, I was just looking for my friend. That's all," I said feeling embaressed, "Do you know if a Megan is here or?"

"Or what?" the brunette asked. I didn't respond and she was about to close the door when I yelled.

"Wait!" I exclaimed.

"What?" she hissed.

"Was there a mess in your room? And was there a girl named Megan here, do you know a girl named Megan?" I asked, trying to look in the room.

"No, it was spotless. Every room is like that, unless you are staying at a crappy motel. And no, I have no idea who was staying here before me. And I probably do know a girl named Megan. Maybe in highschool, like one of the popular girls who were snobby. I probably drew devil horns on her in my highschool year book, before throwing it away," the girl sighed, "You look awfully familiar...."

"Yes?" I asked, nervously.

"You are that girl!" the girl snapped her fingers, "You were just on the news hanging out with that boyband from the X-Factor! Ariana...wait, no...Arial....no...Aria! Yeah, your name is Aria!"

"Yep, that is my name," my hands were shaking. Please, God, don't let her be a fan.

"It must suck to be you. I mean, I hate that band. They are so annoying, my best friend is obsessed," the girl shook her head, "At least you are half famous, thanks to the paps. Right?"

"Sure, whatever."

"And the boys stayed in this very hotel?"

"Yeah."

"Was that Megan girl you were talking about, dating one of them?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I found something in the nightstand's drawer, wait, I'll get it," the girl walked into the room, leaving the door opened. She returned with a piece of paper, folded, "I don't know the guys' names, but it says in the letter Zayn and Aria. That must be you."

She gave me the paper and I opened it. It was Megan's handwriting, well, I think it was. I never seen her write really. But at the bottom it signed her name, "Thanks."

"No prob," the brunette shrugged, "My name is Vic Gomez, by the way."

"Vic? Short for Victoria?" I questioned, closing the note.

"Yeah," Vic rolled her eyes, "But if anyone calls me that, I will seriously kill them."

"Wow."

"I'm joking," Vic laughed.

"Why do hate One Direction?"

"Because, I don't know. I'm not into boybands. And people say that they're gay and other horrible things. It is best if I stay out of the world of fangirling, I mean, I'm twenty one and don't have time to be sitting in front of a laptop freaking out because that Liam dude is doing a twitcam or fangirling over seeing a stupid carrot or cat," Vic shrugged, "I once saw a girl yesterday freak out when she saw a pigeon. She was a directioner."

"Pigeon?"

"Yep, a pigeon. It flew off. She yelled something like, 'Kevin!'."

"Well, Vic, I'm not a fan either."

"You're not a fan? Aren't you in a relationship with that curly haired one?"

"Nope, never had, and never will," I smirked, putting the paper into the pocket of my sweatshirt.

"Isn't he dating Savannah Smith?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I know her."

Louis' P.O.V (This is Rare)

I sat on the couch, glaring at Savannah. She was texting someone on her iphone, while twirling her blonde hair. I think it is fake. Dyed? A wig?

Liam sat beside me, also texting. I glanced over to see him texting Zayn. I looked back over to Savannah. Harry was in his room, doing only God knows what.

"I'm gonna go," Liam said standing up, "Bye."

"Bye," I waved. He walked out the door. I was sitting on the same couch as Savannah. It disgusted me.

"It is very rude to stare, Louis," Savannah smirked.

"I'm not staring, I am mentally blowing you up in my mind," I retorted. I crossed my arms and turned on the TV. It was the news. Doing a story on One Direction. And Savannah.

"Oh, hey, look!" Savannah pointed at the TV. Finally she takes her eyes off of that phone, "My face!"

"Your face?" I asked, "Are you sure?"

"Yep," Savannah smiled at the picture of her on the screen, "I look glamorous."

"You are covered in stupid makeup!" I exclaimed, "You look awful!"

"If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all," Savannah crossed her arms.

"Customers in Starbucks earlier today say that there was a bit of a fight at the table One Direction were sitting at. They were accompanied by three girls. Two of the women were never seen with the boys, but one of them is Aria Clarke," the reporter said with a smirk. Her lips were covered in red lipstick, her eye lids wore too much eye shadow, eyeliner was everywhere, maybe she is the long lost twin of Savannah? "Savannah Smith is who people say the blonde one is. Savannah just got out of a month long relationship with one of the members of another boyband, The Wanted."

"You dated one of the guys from The Wanted?" I asked.

"Yep, that is how I got my purse," Savannah smiled.

"Gold digger," I turned the channel. Another news report about One Direction? Can't people just focus on their own lives for once?

"Harry Styles, one of the boys from One Direction, was seen kissing a blonde. But he isn't the only band member sharing lips today, Niall Horan was seen kissing a brunette. Is love in the air for the boys? Or are they just using the girls?" the man said. He winked at the camera and it went to the commerical. The man was obviously gay. Wait, Niall kissed a brunette today? Did he kiss Aria? Or Kyla?

"This is the best day of my life," Savannah sighed happily, "Almost every channel is doing a story about me," she looked at me and then added, "And you and the others."

"I don't care if I get seen on the news," I said, "I'm not a gold digger, like you. And I don't wish to see my face on every single thing I look at."

"Maybe that is because you are ugly," Savannah took her phone out again.

"Me? Ugly?" I scoffed, "If I'm ugly, then why is my face on almost every teenage girls' walls?"

"Because they're ugly too."

"Our fans aren't ugly. You are ugly. You're using us to get money."

"Wow, you're so smart," Savannah put her phone on her lap, "Smarter than the last few guys I dated."

"What?"

"My first famous boyfriend bought me everything. Then went bang rupt. His acting career ended, and after a few weeks, he proposed. He stole a ring from a jewelary store, the ring was so fabulous, by the way. I said no and he got arrested," Savannah explained, "And then my other boyrfriend dated me for a week, he bought me a pent house in New York City, after finding out that I only loved his money and fame. Then I met a guy, who wasn't famous. We are still dating, and I love him, but I'm going to dump him because I need fame. The guy from The Wanted didn't break up with me, I broke up with him because he wasn't as famous as your little band."

"You're evil," I muttered and then walked off into my room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

449 0 40
One Direction fanfic :) Written By: Ms_Tomlinson91 MrsLexiStyles BrittanyWilson1 COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK :) Thanks loves <3 Love you <...
6.3M 54.2K 53
"It wasn't like I was a hater or anything, I just had better things to do than stalk One Direction's Twitter and Facebook page." Ella Strauss once sa...
157K 954 47
AN: We all need to read a "carrot" story to bring back the memories sometimes... I've decided to not edit this story right now, I will go back someti...
1.1M 40.8K 58
[✓] ∥ "What do you fear most?" At my childish question, she smiles and looks down. In all honesty, I thought we were going to have to stay there all...