Truth Or Dare (A One Directio...

By lillybird10

Blazers, polos, plaid shirts, varsity jackets, and red pants... all because of one little dare, a bag of carr... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five (Part One)
please skip
Chapter Fifty Five (Part Two)
Chapter Fifty Five (Part Three)
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Author's Note 3 :{)
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five
Chapter Seventy Six
Chapter Seventy Seven
Chapter Seventy Eight
Chapter Seventy Nine
Chapter Eighty
Niall Horan's 19th Birthday
Epilogue
Author's Note 4 :{)

Chapter Seventy

54.4K 890 277
By lillybird10

Chapter Seventy w/ note :

Louis pulled up to the flat. Yep, I added 'flat' to my vocab list. It is cool saying that word, but also creepy because I never really use that word.

"This is your last warning, Aria. I don't want you to get hur-" I cut Louis off.

"Louis, I already got hurt today. And I don't care for your warnings. I want to talk to Harry," I said getting out of the car. Louis rolled his eyes again and got out too. Louis opened the door to reveal Harry. On the couch. Asleep or dead. I don't know exactly.

"Oh, he is asleep, why don't we just leave and call it a da-" I cut Louis off.

"We are staying," I snapped. Louis looked at the door and then to Harry. And sighed. A sign of defeat, "Now, do we wake him up or should w-"

"HARRY! WAKE UP!" Louis yelled at the top of his lungs. Harry woke up, almost falling off the couch, causing me to laugh, he got up and looked at Louis with a glare. And then he looked at me and frowned, but his eyes lit up.

"What is Aria doing here?" Harry yawned.

"She wanted to talk to you," Louis crossed his arms, "And you gotta listen."

"Okay?" Harry asked looking confused.

"I have some questions for you, why would you date Savannah? She is a witch who is going to capture all of us and eat u-" Louis cut me off. Why does he do that?

"You sound like Niall," Louis said walking into the kitchen. I think it was the kitchen.

"Shut up," I hissed and sat beside Harry on the couch, "Why would you date Savannah? She is mean, snobby, only using you for fame, and why in the heck would you take her to my room? MY room! She got to pick the movie and got to spend all of your money on dresses. Plus, she is evil. Niall thinks she is a witch and Kyla thinks she will be the reason to end the wor-"

"You talk to much," Harry laughed. I glared at him, "Why are you glaring?"

"Because I am mad," I crossed my arms, "And I do not talk to much. I am only trying to ask you questions, and you are not answering them," I told him, "Now, back to my asking questions. Wh-"

"Because she isn't you," Harry answered.

"What?"

"She isn't you."

"I heard that, but what? I don't understand."

"She...I met her while going to Starbucks. And we started to talk and then we kissed. For some reason, we became boyfriend and girlfrie-"

"You walked up to a total stranger and kissed them? Wow, that isn't suprising."

"I am trying to tell you a story."

"A story? Then why didn't it begin with once upon a time?"

"Because I forgot, okay?"

"So, you don't like her?"

"No."

"But why were yo-"

"I needed to get a distraction from you. It felt like you didn't like me."

"I do like you."

"It didn't seem like it."

"Well, I-" I was cut off by Louis. Really? Next time he does that to me, I will literally slap him across the face.

"Harry, did you tell her the part with sending Megan to America and not telling anyone about it?" Louis came out with a bag of chips, looking like Niall. My jaw dropped.

"I wasn't to that part ye-" Harry was cut off mid sentence by me.

"You sent her to America?" I asked, "What type of sick person are you?"

"I didn't just send her the-" Louis sat on the couch, cutting Harry off.

"Here is what happened," Louis began, "Harry got Megan an auditon for a TV show in America. So she left this morning to go to Hollywood. She said job interview because she didn't want anyone to stop her from going. Like, you or Zayn. She thought you would be mad. But really, you should be mad at Harry because he didn't tell you. He caused Megan to leave."

"Will she return?" I asked. Harry shrugged, "What show? Why didn't you tell me? What about Zayn? Shouldn't he know that his girlfriend is on a plane, heading to a different country right now?"

"I don't know what show. I just contacted the director, and then called Megan yesterday. Then again this morning. All I really know is tha-" Harry was cut off by a knock at the door.

"COME IN, WHOEVER YOU ARE!" Louis yelled. In came Savannah, Liam, and Zayn. Plus hundreds of bags. Okay, not a hundred, but maybe around fifty.

"Woah...." was the only thing Louis, Harry, and I could say when we saw the bags. Savannah smiled and then Liam and Zayn, they were holding the, dropped them to the ground.

"Next time you give one of your girlfriends your credit card, I am going to flip," Zayn stated, pointing to Harry.

"Seventy dresses," Liam said falling onto the couch, "Fifty bags. The cashier had problems with checking us out, and then fans swarmed us. I lost a shoe, Zayn, I don't know what happened to him, but he got pulled down by girls, and Savannah just stood there, watching the dresses being put into the bags."

"Lost a shoe?" I asked, trying not to laugh. Liam nodded.

"I had to use Harry's credit card to bye a new pair," Liam shook his head, "I never want to go shopping again."

"Why did you use my card?" Harry asked.

"Because," Liam shrugged. Savannah stood there counting the bags. Why? Whatever reason.

"Savannah, why are y-" I cut Harry off.

"Why in the world are you counting your useless bags?" I asked, crossing my arms, glaring at her.

"To make sure none of those stupid, crazed fans stole any," Savannah rolled her eyes, "Those dresses were expensive. I mostly bought have the store, well, whatever dress was in my side," she sat down on Harry's lap. I rolled my eyes and looked at Louis, who was also glaring at the S-word.

"Our fans are not crazed or stupid," Louis stated, "They're dedicated and not dumb. Well, maybe some of them maybe, but still. They sit in front of a computer all day watching videos about us, reading fan fic-"

"I don't care, okay?" Savannah said crossing her arms, "Liam and Zayn had a fun time with me, right?"

"Sure, whatever," Zayn said.

"No," Liam said. Savannah sent him a glare, "I mean, no, it wasn't awful...."

"That is better," Savannah smirked, while uncrossing her arms, "The only thing we didn't do today was go to a movie. Zayn wanted to see whatever was play-"

"No, not really," Zayn said taking a seat on the arm of the couch, "I just wanted to go to the movies because I didn't want to see your acting, your fake body, your ugly face, an-"

"Zayn," Harry glared at him. What the heck was going on? I thought he hated Savannah?

"Am I really ugly? And by the way, only my nails are fake," Savannah stated, showing us her nails, like we really cared.

"Really?" Louis asked.

"Well, maybe not just them. But I wasn't acting, I can't act," Savannah smirked, "The only person that can act is someone who is on a plane to America. Right as we speak."

"Wh-" Liam was cut off by Zayn.

"Do you mean Megan?" Zayn asked, sounding a little worried.

"Yeah," Savannah nodded, "She is flying to Hollywood, leaving all of us for fame. That isn't really a nice thing, now is it?"

"Zayn, don't listen to her. She is ly-" Liam was cut off by Harry.

"No, she really isn't," Harry rolled his eyes.

"Harry, stop sticking up for your worthless piece of garbage," Zayn said, "She is lying, and we all know it. Liam and I even know tha-"

"Megan never really liked you, or anyone in the band," Savannah continued, "She only dated you for a few days and became friends with you so that she would get a part on a show."

"Savannah, shut up, now," Louis said glaring at her, "You are lying and everyone knows it."

"Not really, Megan did leave," I said looking at my hands.

"So Megan was just...using us? For...fame?" Zayn asked, his tone dropping from when he called Savannah garbage. Savannah nodded.

"I got her a part," Harry said raising his hand a little, "An-"

"This is your fault!" Zayn yelled, "You got a stupid girlfriend who is only using you for money and fame and got my girlfriend to leave!"

"Za-" Liam was cut off, once again.

"I don't care!" Zayn yelled, storming out of the flat. I looked up to hear the door slam and then turned to Harry.

"I hate you," I whispered, then stood up, and walked out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Savannah? Why do you have to be awful and gross and mean and a female dog?

So, if you read my author's note 3 (I have numbers) then you have read about the cookies are magical spongebob imagination thingy, right? Well, I made a picture with spongebob doing that, saying cookies are magical, but the picture won't show up because I don't have photoshop. I am going to ask Rae to make one.

And there is that character contest. Please choose a character and then type their name in the comment box, along with a short messege if you wish. You can vote more than once.

Characters you can choose :

Aria Clarke  "You won't believe me when I say this, but I'll bet you'll freak out."

Kyla Martin "I am about to have a heart attack!"

Megan Daniels "...tell me why you have five immature idiots in your room."

Laura Daniels "I cannot believe I am more mature than One Direction."

Niall Horan "I probably have laughter in my vains."

Zayn Malik "Harry and Louis were planning on bribing you with a cookie."

Liam Payne  "No body is wearing my head or blowing up my head."

Harry Styles "We were attacked by cameras."

Louis Tomlinson "....we are normal."

Now, if you see, above, I used the same thing for Louis because I like that one. If you don't know why I have quotes beside the names, then here is the answer : Read the author's note 3 or read right now, that those are things they say in the story!

Who is in the lead? :

Aria : 0

Kyla : 0

Megan : 1

Laura : 0

Harry : 0

Liam : 0

Zayn : 0

Niall : 1

Louis : 1

Please vote! You can vote more than once! Thanks! And keep reading, it helps you become a better writer! <- My English teacher says that.

with more chapters, xoxo

-Kat :{)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378K 8.6K 55
Hey, I'm Gianna Miller. My aunt is Lou Teasedale-mildly famous stylist for One Direction. She's the one who takes me in when my parents kick me out o...
98 7 7
Disclaimer: this is not my writing this is by goldenhazzalou on AO3 and I wanted to put it on here Harry and Louis have been friends since they were...
31.1K 951 31
*Book 1* Hi I'm Lisa and call me crazy but i have no idea who one direction is. I'm a 17 year old girl and I've never even seen One Direction. Unless...
6M 121K 20
Harry Styles has a problem and its name is Louis Tomlinson. When the boys of One Direction go on a vacation in 'Paradise', Harry can't help but think...