Do happy ever afters exist? (...

By laurenmcnamara7

Lauren meets One Direction unexpectedly. But what will happen when she falls for Liam Payne? Includes a lot o... More

Do happy ever afters exist?(Liam Payne love story)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Epilogues
Authors Note

Chapter 50

347 4 0
By laurenmcnamara7

Liams P.O.V

Right now, us boys are on the way back from the studio. The girls obviously didnt come with us. The hate it too much! We need to do something, but what? I guess I said that outloud because I heard the boys all mumble I agree or something like that. Something clicked, but I was unsure of this.

"Er guys, maybe we should break up with the girls" They all looked at me with anger. "I mean because we all love them heap loads! But have you seen what our fans are doing to them? They're changing everyday from this, they cant even leave the house. Maybe if they wernt ours it would stop?" Now they was thinking. "Is it the right thing to do?" Louis asked. "The saying is if you love something let it go, if it comes back it was yours, if it doesnt it never was. The has happened before in Doncaster" Zayn contributed. "But they might be heartbroken from that. Screw that they will though" "It seems they are too heartbroken from the heat" Harry said. "What do we do when it stops?" I asked. "I have no idea, we will just have to see what happens after the break up maybe?"

This was genuinely hard for us all. To stop the hate for our girls, we have to loose our girls. For them to be happy, we have to loose the five best people ever! "Guys, what about house arrangments? They live with us remember?" "We could give them a week to move? No two weeks. Seems harsh but then they would hate us at the moment and not be upset" Niall suggested. "Thats it" I said. We all put our hands in the middle and said "Deal" The rest of the ride was quiet. All I could think about was that tonight we are breaking up with the girls.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 24 35
A 18 year old girl is asked to tour with One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer. Little does she know that this will change her life forever. What hap...
1.2K 39 31
Liam Payne. He was the love of her life. Then one day she gets meet and greet tickets to One Direction and Liam Payne falls head over heels for Evely...
48.2K 1K 91
Jesy meets Liam. They learn to love each other. What happens when Jesy becomes pregnant? Will she leave? Will the fame get to her? What about the bab...
1.2K 13 21
Lauren, a normal girl, meets Harry and the rest of the boys at a signing. She always had a fancy for Harry, and it turns out that he starts to like h...