Do happy ever afters exist? (...

By laurenmcnamara7

Lauren meets One Direction unexpectedly. But what will happen when she falls for Liam Payne? Includes a lot o... More

Do happy ever afters exist?(Liam Payne love story)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Epilogues
Authors Note

Chapter 47

359 5 0
By laurenmcnamara7

Catherine and Niall

The two are currently feeding each other food. Nandos. "Pass me the chicken please babes?" Niall asked sweetly to Catherine. "I think I might just have it" Catherine quickly put it in her mouth with some hanging out. Niall bit the other piece of chicken and kissed her. When they finally pulled away, Catherine had some sauce on her face. "You have a bit of sauce on your face" Catherine looked down and tried to wipe it off. "No, let me get that for you beautiful" He gently brushed his thumb and rubbed the sauce off. "Still beautiful I see?" He winked which made Catherine blush a lot more.

Lauren and Liam

The two were currently on Mario Kart on the Wii. Liam was Donkey Kong, Lauren was Yoshi because she thought he was cute. Lauren won the face a couple of seconds before Liam, Liam wanted a loser kiss from her. "Come on please! Just one kiss" "Nope" Lauren said smugly in his face while winking. Lauren started to run around the house. "Im going to get you Lauren!" Liam shouted while laughing. They was running all around the house. Lauren did running at school and Liam was on the list to take part in the 2012 Olympic Games in London. After a while Lauren lost Liam and thought he gave up. After she got her breath back Liam grabbed her by the waist and turned around so she was facing him. Their bodies were extremly close against each other. "Oh hey there, fancy seeing you here" "Well hello to you to beautiful" They both smiled and leaned in for a kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 276 66
Brooklyn dreamt of meeting One Direction. She never imagined she would fall in love with one of them.....
6.2K 108 25
Olivia has branded herself eternally single and average. When she goes to a night club, she never expects to meet someone. She never expects to meet...
75.4K 940 30
What happens when One Direction comes to New York as part of their "Up All Night" tour? What happens when an accidental meeting at Starbucks sends sp...
1.9K 31 26
One Direction Fanfictions Every story can have many ways to express itself. Sometimes it's fun and happy. Sometimes it's sad and tears. But, it's no...