A Love For Keeps

By ginaddict

Dayu had struggled about his sexuality and self worth all his life. He always does what was expected of him:... More

Hotel Room
Stupid
Drinks
Trapped
Parting
A Little Bump
Clear Things Up
Caution
Happiness
Tips
Alternative Rock
Dinner
Please, Date Me
The Shower
Rejection
Disruption
Special Memory
Beach
Busy
Earth Shattering
Friend
Discomfort
Promises
Ally
Going Steady
Schedule
Love and Hate
Almost Perfect
Let Me Show You
It
Yours and Mine
Waist Up
Us
No Joke
Encouragement
House Visit
Permission
First Taste
Lies
Second Assignment
Allergic
The Good Son
Birthday Dinner
Cheeky
Two
Something New
Out
Choices
Hard to Deal
Ready
Touched
Loved
Pre Show
Meet Up
Reaction
Doomed
Storage Room
Unacceptable
Old Men
Compromise
Kindred Spirits
Filling
Caught
Breaking Point
Will
Battles
Confident
Playing Match
Basically Happy Ending
Event
Moments
Brewing
Chaos
Aftermath
Changes
Visit
Champion
Proscastinating
64%
Patience
Insane
Mismanage
Decision
Separation
Leaving
The Plan
The Blame
Sweet Love
Domestic
Messy and Drunk
Defenders
Monthsary
Unexpected
Courteous
Dinner Set Up
Status
Bothered
Host
Questions
Answer
Hit
Response
Circumstances
A Refreshing Change
Warning
Evidences
Lazy
Efforts
A Great Time
Good Start
Sick
Peril
Nausea
Heart Attack
Breaking Protocols
Bad Liar
Truth
Falling Apart
Stay With Me
Family
First Steps
Believe in Miracle
Getting Better
Lessons
Gathering
Success
Old Woman
A Story
Easy Choice
Thank You Note

Dating and Not Dating

2.7K 165 37
By ginaddict

(LUBAO)

I opened the door of the Audit Department and look left and right to make sure that the hallway outside is empty.

Or if there are people walking around, none of them resembled a tall blonde blue eyed doctor in seriously hot white lab coat.

It's been a week now. That I have been acting like a total lunatic.

It's been a week since that showdown between Qing and his family where I let myself be willingly dragged into. It's been a week now since I started working in Wang Medicals at the Audit Department. As of the moment, I am getting a lot of work done.

I am halfway to finishing cataloguing acquisition documents and contracts signed by the management team in the last five years. There's a lot of them but if you are someone cooping inside your office trying to avoid someone, you can accomplish a lot.

I can personally guarantee that.

And now, I have to go to the Management Department on the other building because I need to confirm something.

But for me to get there, I have to go down from the eight floor to the ground floor, walk along the lobby and out to go to the next building. It will take me roughly about fifteen to twenty minutes to get there.

If I will take the elevator.

But if you are avoiding someone, you don't take the elevator. You take the backstairs, which is a lot healthier option because you get to keep your cargo exercises up to date.

A week of using the stairs in Wang Hospital is keeping me in shape.

I can also personally guarantee that.

"Coast is clear," I mumbled to myself like this is a spy movie and I am on a mission. I stepped out of the Audit Department to walk briskly along the empty hallway to get to the emergency fire exit where the backstairs are located.

But before I got there, a figure appeared on my left side and stepped in front to block me.

I stopped and stared at the name embroidered on the pocket of the white lab coat the person who blocked me is wearing.

Wang SengYou, Ph.D.

I close my eyes and look up. "Please be someone else. Please be someone else," I chanted a prayer.

I mean, it could be plausible that someone else is wearing Wang SengYou's lab coat. It happened all the time in movies and dramas. Where characters mistook a person for someone else because they wore other people's lab coat.

Right?

I opened my eyes. And stared straight to Wang SengYou's blue eyes.

"Oh it's you," I said lamely.

The good handsome doctor frowned at me. "Oh it's you?" He sounded baffled. "What the hell...?"

"Yeah, I have no idea about hell, nice to see you." I waved him goodbye and turn around but before I can take a step...a hand grabbed the back collar of my shirt, almost choking me.

"Not so fast," SengYou let me go to turn me around. "Where do you think you are going?"

"Where do you think I am going?" I asked him back.

SengYou's eyes flashes in irritation, "If you think you can escape by being a wiseass, think again. I can do this all day."

Fuck!

I smiled at him, "Don't you have patients waiting for you, Dr.Wang? Adoring fans looking for you to sign their shirts...?"

SengYou crossed his arms on his chest, "I am done for the day. And what do you mean by fans? I am a doctor not an idol or actor. But like I said, I have already done my work for today. So yeah, I can do this all day. Until tomorrow."

"Great! Great for you." I lick my lips and look around. Where are the people in this place? Why are there no people walking around? I look at my watch, it's half past 7pm which means most people are probably away...having dinner.

Fuck!

"Are you done avoiding me?" SengYou asked.

"What?" I frowned at him. "Who is avoiding...me? Am I avoiding you? What? No! Of course not. That doesn't even make any sense. Why will I...?" I stopped blabbering and took a deep breath. "Are you free tonight?" I asked SengYou.

"Why?"

"Because you are just the man I am looking for," I patted his chest and whistled. "Wow, you are working out. This seems hard," I poked a forefinger on his chest.

SengYou grabbed my finger and gently pulled it away from his chest. "Why are you looking for me? Or are you really looking for me?"

No. I am avoiding you!

"Yes. I am looking for you." I nodded with my lie. "Because we need to talk. About that information leakage case,"

This is bad. I don't want to talk to this guy!

"Yes. I want to talk to you about that. My office had been calling your department to ask when you will see me but you seem extremely busy."

"It's your brother's fault." I said defensively. "There's a lot of paper to study and compile. Like a lot. Like a whole rainforest was destroyed to make that much paper. Papers are bad. We cut tress to make them. And pencils too. And toothpick. Did you know that? No? So my advice to you is don't use toothpick. I don't, well, most of the time I don't. But if I cannot help it, I still use toothpick. Ugh! I contributed to the destruction of our rainforests. I hate myself."

I stopped talking when I noticed SengYou giving me weirded out look. O swallowed saliva and sighed, "Where do you think we can talk?" I asked him to change the subject.

"In my office. My secretary already left so we will have privacy there," he said.

Bad idea! Bad! No to being alone. No to privacy. No!

I smiled at SengYou and snapped my fingers enthusiastically. "Cafeteria it is," I said before I turn around and walk away.

"No, I said in my office." SengYou corrected me as he walks beside me.

"I am hungry. Let's talk while eating," I countered.

"I have food delivered in my office. We can eat dinner together there." SengYou informed me.

Fuck! He came locked and loaded. Ugh!

I stopped walking, sneering. "Well, that's presumptous of you. Who said about eating together? I have no intention of eating with you."

SengYou stopped walking too. He frowned at me, "But you just told me we can eat while talking in the cafeteria. Isn't that eating together?"

Yeah...I did that. Fuck!

"Technically, yes. But it's not eating together when I sit on a different table from you." I said.

SengYou groaned a little before massaging the tall bridge of his nose. "Okay, I will bite. How do you propose we do that? Talk to each other while sitting in different tables," he stared intently at me.

That's when I realize I am losing control of the situation. Because it's about to go weird now.

"Well...I was thinking, I will sit on one table. And you will sit behind me in another table. Our backs facing each other. We can talk like that while not eating together." I frowned as I imagine that scenario. It looked plausible to me so I nodded, "Yeah, that's about how that one will go down."

SengYou gave me a pitying look. No joke. He really gave me a pitying look. So I sighed, "Give me credits for trying here," I said.

He nodded, "Great effort. Now let's go to my office," He took my hand and lead me to the elevators. "And for fuck's sake, stop using the stairs. Your department is on the eighth floor. That's some serious exercise."

"I want to stay buff. To keep being intimidating," I said while stepping inside the elevator when it's doors opened up. SengYou came after me. We were still alone inside it as it moved down to the ground floor where the offices of the doctors are located.

"You are 5'5..." I glared at him. "5'6," SengYou corrected himself. "And I thought you are plenty intimidating."

We stayed silent after that. I look down to his hand still holding mine.

SengYou is holding my hand. And we are alone in an elevator. This should be romantic but...

"You don't believe in love," I sighed, mostly to myself.

"It's not that I don't believe in love. It's that I don't want to be in love," SengYou answered my sighed statement.

I look up at him, "What do you mean?"

SengYou stared back at me. Then he sighed, "I am adopted, obviously. My biological parents are...were...a mess. A total mess. And I can't believe I am telling you this because no one else knows aside from my family. You see, my adoption papers are sealed, thanks to my family. But in those adoption papers, it was written there why I became an orphan."

"And you parents didn't died in a car accident while you guys were on your way to the amusement park?" I winced at him.

"I have never been to an amusement park until I was fifteen and Qing was throwing a huge tantrum for wanting an amusement park theme birthday party. I was adopted when I was thirteen." SengYou smiled at me.

I find that story cute...and sad at the same time. My family took me and my cousins to amusement parks and malls almost monthly.

I had a happy childhood.

I don't think SengYou has one.

"You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm sorry if you think I am pouting because you don't want to date me..."

"You are pouting because I don't want to date you," SengYou pointed out.

Shit. Why does he always calls my bullshits? Ugh! He should really stop making me like him more.

I pulled my hand from his hold as the elevator opened, "Well, you don't have to date me. I declare it now, you and I, we will not date." I stepped out of the elevator.

SengYou got out too. "Good," he nodded before taking my hand in his again. "Now, let's have dinner together in my office. I even ordered desert,"

"Oh desert. What kind? I hope it's something chocolate," I let him pull me to the direction of his office. We nods at hospital staffs walking around on the ground floor.

"Oh it's brownies. Chocolate brownies. You can be guaranteed they are sweet. They are heart shaped," SengYou chuckled while we walk.

I look down and smile. Great. Now it's clear. He and I will not date. He doesn't want to fall in love. I will respect that. And his reason for not wanting to fall in love.

This is just dinner. With sheart shaped deserts.

This is not a date.

..........................

(AHNZONG)

"Yes...oh my God...why are you so good at this...Ah!" The sexy woman beneath me moaned and arched her body as I circled my hips while thrusting inside her.

I am breaking every rules right now. The woman I am making love with is not a divorcee or a widow. She is single, very sassy and hot as hell.

Plus, Yu knows her. She is my friend's friend.

And I am falling for her. Fast.

"Fuck...I am cumming," I buried my sweaty face on her neck, kissing her and loving her scent. Sweat mixed with her light perfume.

I thrust hard. Once and again before I felt her inside tightens around my dick as she orgasmed a second before me.

"Fuck...oh...shit," LiYan closed her eyes as she panted for breath. I hugged her tight, still on top of her. I sighed contentedly as I felt her hand sinking on the hairs at the back of my head.

When we recovered enough to move, I slipped out of her to dispose the condom. I climbed off the bed to drop it on the thrash.

"I don't understand why we still use condoms when we already did it without it the first time," I grouched while taking out a bottle of water from my personal fridge inside my room.

LiYan glared at me as I stood by the bed to uncap the bottle. I handed it to her carefully. LiYan sat up before taking it. "The first was...well, not really a mistake but I was drunk and you ran out of condom that night."

"I wanted to go to the store to buy some but you practically raped me," I nodded.

LiYan almost spit some water, "I didn't raped you. Sure, I rode you raw that time but that's because I had too much vodka in my system and I somehow convinced myself I am authentic cowgirl,"

I laughed at that, "You are so cute when you are drunk."

Yes. Our first time was an experience. LiYan came to my apartment, drunk and horny. If I remember correctly, she said she will...

"Use you like a dildo in viagra. I will ride you all night long because I am a cowgirl. Hiya! And no! I am not drunk. Just tipsy. And horny. Let me fuck you to death."

I helped her get sober a little by making her drink water and toweling her down. But even though LiYan was sobered up, she still wants sex so I gave it to her.

But we didn't used condom that first night because I ran out of stock and the one in my wallet was compromised when we noticed tears and holes in the packaging.

So Liyan decided...

"Let's ditch the condom!"

And I am the bastard who agreed. So we had raw sex that night. And LiYan stayed even the day before.

"Qing is still not coming to the office so I am taking a day off. Are you going to work?"

"Yes,"

"Oh I envy you. You can have a night of sexual indulgence and still go to work the next day. I still have a hungover. I will stay until lunch, sleep some more and then go home."

"Or you can stay the whole day. Let's fuck again tonight and I will drive you back to your place tomorrow."

"Let's do that."

She was hungover so she agreed.

But that was our start. Now, we do this regularly. Sleep together. Literally and figuratively. But with condoms this time.

Which I don't understand.

"We are both clean. You read my medical blood test. You are taking pills. What's the deal?"

"For extra protection," LiYan pouted as she handed the water back to me after drinking a third from it.

"Protection for what?" I asked.

"What?" LiYan frowned at me.

I sighed and slipped on the bed next to her. LiYan pulled the cover and lay beside me. She slid closer and I hugged her.

"Are we still gonna keep this from Yu and your boss?" I asked gently as I played with locks of LiYan's hair.

"Qing just got Dayu to live with him. Let's let them enjoy themselves before telling them that we are also dating," LiYan murmured sleepily.

I smiled when I heard that word. Dating.

LiYan and I are dating. And I am falling for her. She is vivacious, funny and beautiful. Inside and out. She doesn't take anyone's crap and smart to boot as well.

She is perfect.

Except she wants to give our friends time for their own relationship before we revealed ours to them.

I think we should tell everyone we are dating. Yu and Wang Qing can sort out their own feelings. LiYan is my business.

But if LiYan wants to wait, I can give her that time.

I will give her until a month to adjust.

Then we will tell everyone that we are dating.

I want her to know how proud I am that I am with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 9.8K 28
Xiao Zhan loves Wang Yibo. In fact, the first time Yibo met him was when Xiao Zhan confessed. Wang Yibo lets this cute guy follow him around and orde...
137K 3.4K 11
A light novel. [Republishing] Officially Yizhan. I always prefer strong characters and switching. Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo romance fanfic. It's more...
14.3K 969 33
(Started:10/02/24) "Zhan, our company is about to go bankrupt. So, you are going to marry Mr Wang, OK? Xiao Zhan's stepmother said: "Zhan, listen to...
644K 36.2K 56
Its journey of two opposite personalities. Will they fall in love or become enemies... Let's see.... *I don't own any characters. This story is pure...