A Love For Keeps

By ginaddict

Dayu had struggled about his sexuality and self worth all his life. He always does what was expected of him:... More

Hotel Room
Stupid
Drinks
Trapped
Parting
A Little Bump
Clear Things Up
Caution
Happiness
Tips
Alternative Rock
Dinner
Please, Date Me
The Shower
Rejection
Disruption
Special Memory
Beach
Busy
Earth Shattering
Friend
Discomfort
Promises
Ally
Going Steady
Schedule
Love and Hate
Almost Perfect
Let Me Show You
It
Yours and Mine
Waist Up
Us
No Joke
Encouragement
House Visit
Permission
First Taste
Lies
Second Assignment
Allergic
The Good Son
Birthday Dinner
Cheeky
Two
Something New
Out
Choices
Hard to Deal
Ready
Touched
Loved
Pre Show
Meet Up
Reaction
Doomed
Storage Room
Unacceptable
Old Men
Compromise
Kindred Spirits
Filling
Caught
Breaking Point
Will
Battles
Confident
Playing Match
Basically Happy Ending
Event
Moments
Brewing
Chaos
Aftermath
Changes
Visit
Champion
Proscastinating
Patience
Insane
Mismanage
Decision
Separation
Leaving
The Plan
The Blame
Sweet Love
Domestic
Messy and Drunk
Defenders
Dating and Not Dating
Monthsary
Unexpected
Courteous
Dinner Set Up
Status
Bothered
Host
Questions
Answer
Hit
Response
Circumstances
A Refreshing Change
Warning
Evidences
Lazy
Efforts
A Great Time
Good Start
Sick
Peril
Nausea
Heart Attack
Breaking Protocols
Bad Liar
Truth
Falling Apart
Stay With Me
Family
First Steps
Believe in Miracle
Getting Better
Lessons
Gathering
Success
Old Woman
A Story
Easy Choice
Thank You Note

64%

2.6K 176 41
By ginaddict

(LUBAO)

"Yu and I were also schoolmates back in college. I was just ahead of two years from him. He was my junior. I work in the school his family own, East Beijing Academy. I teach PhyEd and I am an assistant coach for our baseball team."

That was Yan AhnZong. Yu's other friend. Well, I consider myself Dayu's friend now. We also have some history.

After what happened in the convention some weeks ago, Wang Qing and Feng Jian Yu never left my conciousness. They are always at the back of my head. Wondering what they were doing after that heartbreaking break up I, and other guests on the event, witnessed.

At first, it's all guilt. I felt guilty for just standing there and doing nothing as Dayu made a decision to cut his romance with Wang Qing.

Then I felt angry. Why should I feel guilty? It's their decision to break up. After I helped them...they will break up on me? How dare them?

But then, in the middle of being guilty and angry, I realized that one emotion never left my chest.

Sadness.

I hate Romeo and Juliet, I know a lot of people who hates Romeo and Juliet, but let's all admit it...whether we hate the two star crossed lover or not, we are all rooting for them to be together.

It's all useless drama and pathetic heartaches but we all know that if there is a chance, even a little one, we would choose to let Romeo and Juliet be happy together instead of them dying.

So yeah, I feel sad for Wang Qing and Jian Yu. That is why I marched into the Wang's hospital to hunt down Dr.Wang SengYou and demand that he let me see Wang Qing in their home.

It's lucky that I encountered Yap AhnZong there. I can grill him about Dayu.

"And is he really okay?" I asked AhnZong. We are sitting inside a cafe with drinks in front of us.

"Yeah. Don't worry too much. Yu is a strong person." He assured me.

"I just..." I felt myself flushing a little. "I haven't seen the guy for seventeen years and then suddenly, I feel like I ruined his life."

"Why would you say that?" AhnZong asked curiously.

I told him about my participation on the tragedy that is Wang Qing and Jian Yu's love story. After telling that story, I ended up studying my cappucino while thinking...

"Did I made a mistake that night? Maybe I should have stayed away and never let them have that moment..."

"Thank you," I look up from my drink to AhnZong who smiled at me. "Yu would treasure that moment you gave to him and Wang Qing. Stop being hard on yourself."

Oh my...this AhnZong, he is nice.

So I asked him. With a smile on my face.

"Do you believe in love?"

I heard groans from the other people in our table.

AhnZong and I looked sideways to Dr.Wang SengYou and Miss LiYan, Wang Qing's secretary who is sitting on the table with us. Dr.Wang is sitting with AhnZong while Miss LiYan and I shared one side of the table.

Dr.Wang, SengYou, gave me a look filled with distaste, "Really? You have to ask him that?"

I ignored him and continued to smile at AhnZong. "I am looking for my forever. I am all for love nowadays. How about you?"

AhnZong's eyes chinked a little with amusement. "I also like love nowadays. Maybe that is why I am supporting Yu and Wang Qing...?"

That answer pleased me. "What about weddings? Commitment? Are you commitment phobic?"

"You should ask him first if he is gay as well. Or even bisexual. Isn't that suppose to be the process?" SengYou grumbled again.

Fine since he is insisting. "Are you gay? Bisexual? Isn't that the process?"

I heard snickers on my side. When I glanced at her, I saw Miss LiYan with a pleased smile on her beautiful face. She is beautiful. Especially since she is not on the thin size. I like women with curves and flesh on them. I won't have sex with them, since I am gay, but in my opinion, there is nothing sadder than seeing a woman starving herself to fit an XS size shirt.

Miss LiYan looks like someone who doesn't count calories and she looks sexy while doing that.

Plus, it seems like she got some sense of humor. Great. I will like her.

But back to AhnZong, since we both believe in love. Unlike someone else on that table.

AhnZong winced apologetically at me. "I am straight, though."

"Damn it!" I moaned in frustration. I eyed him carefully, "No chance at all? I can treat you good," I batted my eyelashes at him.

"Oh my God, I love you." Miss LiYan chuckled at my side.

I smiled at her. "I love you too." She is fun.

"Good," she nodded. "Now, torture them some more," she prompted me.

"He is not torturing me," AhnZong equipped. "I like him."

SengYou groaned. My smile widened. "Wonderful, you like me already. I like you too. We are halfway there. Now, if you will just let me su--..."

"Okay, that is enough from you." SengYou glared at me. "Enough..."

"What?" AhnZong and I frowned at him. "Why are you objecting there?" I asked the good doctor what his issues are.

"We are in public. You cannot proposition AhnZong here." SengYou lectured us.

"Psssh," LiYan, I am calling her simply LiYan because we already said I love you to each other, snickered again. "It's not like he will offer to suck AhnZong's dick."

I turned to her, "I was about to offer to suck his dick," I told her. In all seriousness.

AhnZong laughed at that. I gazed at him fondly. He is straight, yet he doesn't feel uncomfortable with me. A gay guy. Maybe because he is also friends with Dayu.

Either way, I like AhnZong. He is also fun. And cool. Really.

LiYan, on the other hand, is pleased with me. "We should spend this day together. Let's go to a club to have some drinks and dance the night away."

"Oh I would love that," I nodded. "I am free today. But you have to promise to never let me go home with a guy for some one night sex. I am not that kind of guy anymore. I do love now."

"Oh dear Lord." SengYou groaned again.

I glare at him, "What is your problem, really?" I am having enough of his exasperated attitude.

The good doctor had the nerve to glare back at me, "You do this to every guy you met? Ask them about love and proposition them?" He sounded annoyed.

I sneered at him. "Don't grouch there. You had your chance. You blew it. Now, I am free..."

LiYan gave me a surprised look. "You also offered him love?" She asked me.

I nodded, sighing regretfully. "Or more like wasted my time. I offered him love, he offered me sex. Or two. The jerk. I offered him my heart and he offered me his dick. I mean...I was enticed, for a moment I was weak. But then I am a heart man now, not a dick man."

LiYan let out a ladylike snort, "At least he offered you his dick. I have been serving the man coffee everytime he is visiting Qing's office and yet all he gave to me are smiles and his friendship. No dick..." she intone boredly.

I feel offended for her, "What a douchebag."

"Tell me about it," LiYan nodded. We are totally in sync.

We heard SengYou spluttering while AhnZong laugh again. "I am enjoying my life right now." AhnZong said happily.

"How is your coffee?" I asked LiYan curiously. "Maybe your coffee is too good."

"Yeah," LiYan nodded. "I do make excellent coffee. I also memorized how Dr.Wang SengYou likes his coffee..."

"Ah, that explains it. He won't date you because he is scared he will lose your coffee once he cheated on you," I surmised.

"That is not even in the realm of reality," SengYou protested. "I am not the cheating kind,"

LiYan and I ignored him. Really, he shouldn't have gone to this cafe with us. He should have gone back to the hospital. Or stayed with Wang Qing in their home to be his brother's guard.

Why is Qing's family checking on him? He is freaking huge already. An adult. Ugh! Why? Is Qing so heartbroken he is contemplating killing himself? That is so not on Qing's overconfident and kinda selfish personality. Qing looks like someone who loves being alive too much to even think about harming himself.

Anyways, Dr.SengYou should not be here. I am tired of him. LiYan is angry at him. He should run away from us. The man has a doctorate on his name but his sense of survival is low.

"Is that it?" LiYan gave me a contemplating look.

I nodded. "That is it. I am 64% sure that I am right."

"64%?" LiYan gave me an amuse look. "Then I will believe you."

AhnZong nodded as well, "64% is a good odd." He said.

I smiled at him. "Thank you..."

"And why do you think he rejected you?" AhnZong asked me while pointing his thumb at the person beside him who is giving me squinty eyed looks.

"I intimidate him." I said, shamelessly. "I do that to people. I admit, I am intimidating..."

"You are 5'5. You are not intimidating." SengYou, the jerk, pointed out.

"I am 5'6!" I feel affronted. "5'8 because I wear shoes with insoles."

AhnZong laughed loudly again. "Sweet Lord, you are intimidating..."

"So...you and me. Maybe we can arrange some things." I winked at AhnZong who smiled at me. SengYou groaned.

LiYan patted my arm, "Stop wasting your time with him," she gestured at AhnZong. "He has a crush on me."

AhnZong's smile melted, "I do not..."

"Liar," LiYan sneered. "You have been checking out my dress this whole afternoon. It's either you like to wear one in this color too or you are figuring out how to take it off from me. Which one is it?"

I watched in amusement as AhnZong's cheeks tinted with pink color. "That. It's...what?" Now he is spluttering.

Oh, he is so busted. And I will not help him. I like AhnZong, I truly do. But LiYan...she is a delight. So I said, "Option one will be advantageous to me. It will mean AhnZong and I will have a chance. I choose option one..." I raised my hand and bit and wait for them to vote.

"We are not voting on this," SengYou narrowed his eyes on me again. "You, stop it now. Stop asking AhnZong to get it on with you. He is straight, you will respect that..."

I ignored his tirade again and turn my head around. I saw a lone guy four tables away from us. "What do you think about him?" I asked LiYan. "You think he is into love?"

"Oh my..." I heard SengYou groaning.

"Give up." I heard AhnZong saying, probably to SengYou. "You should just give him love. He looks thirsty."

"Shut up," is SengYou's exasperated reply. He does exasperated well. In fairness to him.

LiYan and I smile at each other. She patted my hand. "Don't worry about Wang Qing and Dayu too much. They will be fine."

"As they should be," I snorted. "If they fail, then I might stop believing in love again. Where will I be then? Saying yes to sex with this jerk and sucking his dick?" I gestured at SengYou whose mouth slacked at what I said. I smiled sweetly at him.

"Oh, that sounded hot." LiYan nodded, giving me an approving look. "Can I watch?"

"No!" It's SengYou who answered. "No one is watching anything."

LiYan and I stared at him.

"He is into you," LiYan equipped to me. "I am 64% sure about that."

That made me laugh. AhnZong chuckled. SengYou just eyed me intently.

I smiled at him. 64% is not a bad number. Like what AhnZong said, 64% is a good odd.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.2K 1.4K 18
~°•☆•°~ 19 year old beomgyu gets forced to marry a cold heartless millionaire ceo of a company just for the sake of his parents bankrupting company...
335K 20.5K 40
Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo has been classmates since kindergarten. Zhan has a crush on yibo but never got the courage to confess. Unfortunately Yibo ha...
718 25 12
I Do Not Own These Characters! They Belong To The Original Creator! And I Do Not Own The Cover But I Do Own The Writing Of The Cover! Contains:...
74.1K 2.5K 10
🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨 (A/N: I think people don't know how to read tags, or just skip past them but it's a Bl (which means boyxboy) story. Just be...