Him and I

由 Devaanshii

Meet Derina Williams, every guy's dream girl. She's smart and popular, extremely rich and the most beautiful... 更多

Chapter 1: Me
Chapter 2: First day
Chapter 3: First day(part 2)
Chapter 4: First meet
Chapter 5: Jessica and Nick
Chapter 6: Jessica's Birthday
Chapter 7: Birthday Party
Chapter 8: Party (part 2)
Chapter 10: Mason and skating
Chapter 11: Derina and teasing
Chapter 12: The Race
Chapter 13: Drifting
Chapter 14: Attending classes
Chapter 15: School and club
Chapter 16: Club and drunk
Chapter 17: Gossip
Chapter 18: Beach
Chapter 19: New beginnings
Chapter 20: Football and Mason
Chapter 21: Movie Night
Chapter 22: The Best Night
Chapter 23: Hawaii
Chapter 24: Him and I
Chapter 25: I choose you
Chapter 26: The Wedding
Chapter 27: Christmas
Chapter 28: We are done
Chapter 29: NYC
Chapter 30: We meet again
Not a Chapter
Chapter 31: It was Marissa
Chapter 32: I'm sorry
Chapter 33: Pranks
Chapter 34: It suits you
Chapter 35: Broken
Chapter 36: Need
Chapter 37: Accident
Chapter 38: I'm attracted
Chapter 39: Non cliché
Chapter 40: Old times
Chapter 41: Infinity? Ironic
Chapter 42: Mason, drunk and Bed
Chapter 43: Red Roses
Chapter 44: Anderson house
Chapter 45: Catching up
Chapter 46: Hopelessly in Love
Chapter 47: Him and I, Again
Chapter 48: Nostalgia
Chapter 49: A walk to remember
Chapter 50: Trekking
Chapter 51: You're the one
Chapter 52: Fifty shades
Not a chapter
Chapter 53: Derina and Danger
Chapter 54: Escaping

Chapter 9: Party (part 3)

971 34 2
由 Devaanshii

Hey guys! I hope you're enjoying the book.

Happy Reading:)

_______________________________

Mason was sitting on one of the bar stools. I went and sat beside him.

"Hey Mase!" I said. He looked at me and raised his eyebrows.

"Hey?" He said, it almost sounded like a question.

"Uh- I just wanted to say that- uh- I didn't want to leave you like that but something came up." I said.

"Are you apologising? looks like you've never done that before."
Yes I don't like to apologise.

"Can you be nice and try to understand for once?" I asked irritated.

"Nathan likes Kyra you know." He stated. Okay. Why did he go over Nathan and Kyra suddenly?

"Yeah I know. And there's nothing between me and Nathan. we're childhood friends." I don't know what made me say it but I wanted to make it clear for Mason. What was wrong with me?

"Even if there was anything I wouldn't care less." He said like nothing about me matters to him. I know that. So I was irritated and I decided to get up from there because I don't really know what I expected him to say.

"Where are you going?" He asked when he saw me getting up.

"Arrogance makes me sick." I said to him. He chuckled.

"Come on, do ten shots with me. Let's see who remains sober." wait what? TEN SHOTS? That's alot even if we have good alcohol tolerance.

"Are you crazy, Anderson? Ten shots? Do you have a death wish?" He looked at me with a smirk.

"Are you scared? I smell chicken." He said clearly mocking me.

"I'm not at all scared. I- I'll do it. And you'll see." I challenged him.

"Do what?" Derek came to us now.

"Drinking challenge." Mason said easily. Derek was so excited at that.
He told everyone about it.
Now I really feel I'm going to die.
Everyone was standing around us. The bartender poured each of us ten shots and put it in line in front of Mason and me.

Camilla and Rebecca, Nathan, Derek were on my side and they were teasing Mason. Jess, Kyra, Nick, Daniel, were on Mason's side. everyone was cheering for their side to win.

Mason was looking at me with amusement. I was showing attitude and confidence. I winked at him and he smirked.

"3- 2- 1. Go" Jessica shouted.

We started drinking one by one. The alcohol burning through my throat. But I had to win this. Mason will understand never to underestimate me.

When I was on my 8th shot he finished his last shot. So he won in the game. But the actual challenge was to remain sober.

"Woo-hoo. Mason won." Jess and Kyra were shouting and cheering. Mason stood up and took my wrist and dragged me from there. I was dazed to even see what looks others were giving us.

"We are gonna play beer pong now." He took us to the place where some people were playing the game.

"Clear the table guys." He shouted. His one command and everyone stopped their game and filled the beer glasses for us again.

"You have to drink up the glass I put my ball in and I'll drink if you're able to put in any of my glasses. And I'm gonna win this." I told him.

"We'll see Williams." He smiled. I wasn't wasted yet. Nor was he. Just a bit tipsy.

I started first and put my first shot in his drink. He was surprised and impressed as well.

"Drink up Mason!" I shouted. All the people who were playing before were clearly interested in our match and were cheering and hooting for us.

He threw the ball and it easily landed in my drink. Obviously. I drank it.

"You're almost wasted Derina. bAck off."

"You wish Anderson!" I shouted back. I was having so much fun. All the worries forgotten.

We drank Five beers each. Every shot of ours was perfect. Mason and I were in a tie.

He was then thinking of another game or way to drink. Okay. What was he actually up to?

"Mason do you want to get me wasted and take advantage of me? Because that sure as hell won't happen." I said to him. So he smiled.

"I didn't know you think such good things about me, but come, let's go into the pool." My eyes widened. I did wear a bikini underneath my dress. It was a pool party.

He took off his jacket, and t-shirt and I just stood there staring at him. Not him. His body. His muscles, abs, his face. His body was really really like a model. I wanted to touch his hard chest. Okay alcohol was getting to my head now.

"I'll say take a picture. It would last longer and you can stare at it whenever you want." He smirked, he knew I was staring.

"I-I wasn't, I wasn't looking at you."

"Sure you weren't. Are you gonna undress or should I do it for you?" He started walking towards me. What the fUck.

"Stop right there, Mason." I warned and he chuckled. At the same time Jessica and all came to us. They started undressing too. I noticed that Nathan and Kyra were missing.

"Come on Derina, come into the pool."It was Kyra. She was already in with a shirtless Nathan.

I undressed and was now in my black backless bikini. Mason walked towards me.

"You look hot Dare." He whispered slowly. I felt a shiver run down my spine. What was happening tonight? Definitely the alcohol side effects.

"I wish I could say the same about you." I smirked at him. He laughed. That sound was something I wanted to keep hearing my entire life. His laugh was the best thing about him.

Jess came by side, "Derek and Mason are so hot Dare. One of them is a Greek god and the other is like an Abercrombie model." I looked at her

"You know you have a boyfriend who's calling you into the pool right?" I reminded her. "And by the way, Mason is nothing like an Abercrombie model." I told her. She smiled at me.

"Exactly. Mason is not the model, Derek is. Mason is the Greek God."

I looked up at Mason and Derek talking with Dan all of them in shorts and boxers. I hope I didn't drool because Jess was right, Mason was definitely the Greek God.

Jess pulled me with her into the pool. We started playing with the beach ball. Swimming and drinking. Splashing each other with water. Nathan and Kyra were never leaving each other's side.

I was standing at one place in the pool waiting for the ball and two arms snaked around my waist. I was pulled into a strong body. He smelled beautiful even with all the alcohol. My back was pressed to his chest.

He slowly turned me around. I looked into his hazel eyes. They were shining with the water reflecting and the moon light. His arms moved from my backless back up slowly to my neck and he pulled me close. My arms went around his neck on their own accord. What was he doing to me. Shivers were running through my back. I was feeling tingles wherever he touched me. There was that gooey romantic eye contact crap between us.

It was the perfect moment and position for a kiss. But why would we kiss? We've just met and it's not like we like each other or something. I do feel something when he even looks at me. His touch makes me crazy. But I don't think I Like- I couldn't think further because a ball suddenly came and hit Mason's head. We were so lost that we didn't realize it.

I laughed and he left me and took the ball and he glared at Derek, Jess and Dan who were laughing. A-holes.

"Don't laugh Derina. I sure as hell can shut you up." He smirked. Sexual innuendos.

"You can try all you want." I said and swam away from him. I went to all our friends and we talked and had a great night. Jess and I were staying the night together at her house.

__________________

"Hey Derina, did you enjoy the party?" Derek was walking beside me towards the parking. I looked at Mason he was already waiting for my answer.

"Sure I did!" I said it as if I was saying it to Mason. He was happy with my answer because most of the party I enjoyed was with him.

"See you at school guys. Happy hangover." Kyra said to everyone. Nathan was holding her hand. What happened between them tonight? He saw me looking at him and I raised one eyebrow which said 'hand holding?' He just smiled at me which meant 'I'll tell you later' I smiled back.

"Dare, I'm going at Nick's place tonight. Can't do the sleepover with you." Jess said. What the Hell.

"I don't want to know the details." I stopped her and looked at Nick. He smiled.

"Derina I can't drop you because I have to take Cam and Becky (Camilla and Rebecca) to our uncle's place tonight." Derek told me. Okay he was my ride.

"I'll have to call a car for me then."I said.

"I'll drop you Derina. You don't have to go alone at night." Mason said to me. I looked at Daniel but he had his girlfriend with him.

"Okay." So after saying goodbye to everyone we walked to his car which the guards just brought up for us.

He opened the door for me which I never expected him to do.

I sat in with a smile and he saw the amused expression of mine.

"You know they say that-" He started saying.

"- chivalry isn't dead yet." I completed the sentence. He chuckled.

"So your Dad is a racer. You didn't tell me on purpose." I said to him.

He looked at me for a second and then back to the road."Yes I thought you'd know that." I nodded. Our fathers know each other well.

"And should I ask about your bloodshot eyes when you left the party." He asked me.

"Nothing. Just family stuff." I muttered. He didn't pry much on it again.

"You still don't know what happened in the pool right? " He asked me. What happened? Oh, that.

"Uh. I don't-" I stopped because I didn't know what to say.

"Your bikini knot was coming out." Oh my God.

"I saw it and so I came to you and tied it up. You didn't even realize it." He said as if he was worried about what if he hadn't seen it.

"Uh- Thanks for that." I said. And here I thought you were going to kiss me.

"What?" He laughed. "It's not like I won't ever. But not so soon." Well yes. exactly what you're thinking. I spoke that out loud. But he said he'll kiss me.

"Oh. I didn't even ask you, are you even sober enough to drive, Mason?" That sentence was making me nervous. He exactly knew that and so he smiled at my way of changing the topic.

"I'm fine. I can keep drink the whole night." He said.

We reached my house and I didn't wait for him to open the door for him and climbed out of his car.

He got out and came to my side.
"See you at school?" He said.

"Yeah. Good night." I said through drooping eyes. He left me at the door of my house.

He walked to his car and I watched him walk. My eyes were closing. I could just sleep here on the steps.

"By the way," He said, while getting in his car, I turned back again to face him, "I am still sober. And I won." He smiled. I didn't realize I was wobbling on my feet and he had dropped me at the door the whole time steading me on my feet and holding me by the waist.

I smiled."Ooh, I let you win today Mason. Or else you would feel bad." I chuckled and he laughed.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night Dare." He said, winked and got in his car and left the driveway.

I smiled and walked up to my room and immediately went to sleep. Today was great.

____________________________________

Mason and Derina's challenge? what do you guys think about it.

Vote and comment.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

1K 242 23
~ I put my foot down and drive to the first corner. The track is always wet at the start of the day as the water truck is able to go out and keep it...
10.3M 411K 54
Ranked #01 for Teen Fiction X4 *A WATTPAD FEATURED STORY!* WHS Story of the Month Winner: Teen Fiction The Fiction Awards Winner 2017; Best Overall S...
6.7K 25 36
SIA CARTER, A 17-YEAR-OLD TEEN, A DAUGHTER OF A BILLIONAIRE WHO LOVES TO LIVE A SIMPLE LIFE LIKE OTHERS, DOESN'T LIKE ATTENTION AS MUCH AS SHE LOVES...
1M 21.7K 52
Guardians of Freecaster High #1 "That doesn't make any sense. You were the one who left me. You didn't care anymore." "If I didn't care, Alexis, then...