Him and I

By Devaanshii

Meet Derina Williams, every guy's dream girl. She's smart and popular, extremely rich and the most beautiful... More

Chapter 1: Me
Chapter 2: First day
Chapter 3: First day(part 2)
Chapter 4: First meet
Chapter 5: Jessica and Nick
Chapter 7: Birthday Party
Chapter 8: Party (part 2)
Chapter 9: Party (part 3)
Chapter 10: Mason and skating
Chapter 11: Derina and teasing
Chapter 12: The Race
Chapter 13: Drifting
Chapter 14: Attending classes
Chapter 15: School and club
Chapter 16: Club and drunk
Chapter 17: Gossip
Chapter 18: Beach
Chapter 19: New beginnings
Chapter 20: Football and Mason
Chapter 21: Movie Night
Chapter 22: The Best Night
Chapter 23: Hawaii
Chapter 24: Him and I
Chapter 25: I choose you
Chapter 26: The Wedding
Chapter 27: Christmas
Chapter 28: We are done
Chapter 29: NYC
Chapter 30: We meet again
Not a Chapter
Chapter 31: It was Marissa
Chapter 32: I'm sorry
Chapter 33: Pranks
Chapter 34: It suits you
Chapter 35: Broken
Chapter 36: Need
Chapter 37: Accident
Chapter 38: I'm attracted
Chapter 39: Non cliché
Chapter 40: Old times
Chapter 41: Infinity? Ironic
Chapter 42: Mason, drunk and Bed
Chapter 43: Red Roses
Chapter 44: Anderson house
Chapter 45: Catching up
Chapter 46: Hopelessly in Love
Chapter 47: Him and I, Again
Chapter 48: Nostalgia
Chapter 49: A walk to remember
Chapter 50: Trekking
Chapter 51: You're the one
Chapter 52: Fifty shades
Not a chapter
Chapter 53: Derina and Danger
Chapter 54: Escaping

Chapter 6: Jessica's Birthday

1.2K 32 1
By Devaanshii

Hey guys! Derina Williams is so pretty. The media above is her when she goes to meet Jess at her house on her birthday morning.

Happy Reading:)

___________________________________

Derina's POV-

I reached home and had dinner. Today was hectic.

Okay so after we left school, Dan and I rode in my car to reach Jessica's and Nathan took his own car. I knew for sure that Daniel was going to interrogate me on Mason.

I told him about our small talk in the hallway.

I don't know why, but the way Dan talks about Mason being different than normal guys is something which is making me curious. I've never been interested in any boy before Mason.

While Dan was telling Jess all about it, I was feeling different. Shy maybe.

When Jess told us about hers and Nick's matter, I really felt bad for her. I mean Nick shouldn't have done it. I don't know if Jess hadn't entered that room that night what would have happened. Would Nick go further with Natalie?

But Jessica never gave Nick a chance to talk to her during the whole break. I guess Nick should get a chance to explain himself.

___________________________________

Now I was lying on my bed and thinking about today's incidents. I couldn't sleep. Tossing and turning in bed.

I wanted to talk to Mason. I wanted to know him more. He made me curious. I was feeling things I've never felt before with anyone while talking to him. Plus he's gorgeous and it doesn't help all this situation, at all.

Tomorrow is Jess's birthday and I have to go to her house in the morning like every year. We'll have breakfast together and gift her the dress she'll wear at her party. That's our ritual from almost five years. I'm excited for tomorrow.

__________________________________

I woke up today and I had to get ready early. I had already picked up the gift for Jessica but I had told Jane to bake my favorite choco truffle cake yesterday so that I could take it for Jess.

I took a quick shower and wore a short jumpsuit kinda dress. Left my hair loose and took my bag and left. Jane had already baked the cake and so I thanked her and left for Jessica's house. I reached her place at 8:00. That was too early for a girl like me who loves to sleep.

I walked up the porch of her huge mansion and rung the bell, the voice echoing in the big place. I waited for a minute and then the huge doors were pulled open, by Tom, Jess's Father. He knows about our birthday traditions. He's like a father to me too. He loves me although he can't fill the void completely of a father in my life.

"Hey Dare, sweetheart, how are you.?" He gave me a side hug as I was holding the cake and gifts and my hands were full.

"I'm fine Tom. Good morning. Is Jess awake?" He nodded. He continued asking me about school and all. Jessica always keeps saying that her father loves me more than he loves his own daughter and I love to tease Jess about it.

I ran up to Jessica's room and she was doing her makeup sitting on the dressing table. I went in, her room was modern styled. It was blue and white themed. The curtains were open and light sunlight coming in the room. There were pictures of all our friends above her bed hung on the wall.

But the thing i love the most about her room is the biggest picture of me and her together in the middle of all the pictures. Best friend!

"Happy Birthday Jess!" I shouted. She was applying the eye liner and Because of my loud voice she got scared and flinched and her line went up and crooked. I hugged her from behind laughing at her face.

"God, Dare! You could come in slowly.
But thanks, I love you." She smiled through her mirror looking at me. I just laughed and ruffled her perfect hair. She shoved my hand away with irritation. I laughed more.

She quickly went in the bathroom fixed her face and came out and picked her bag and we started walking down.

"Dare, Nick is going to talk to me today. He said he won't let everything get over so easily. And I'm really tensed to face him in school today." Jess looked all worried. It's her birthday and she needs to cheer up.

"Look Jessica, what's supposed to happen will happen. You can't change it. Just calm down and face whatever comes your way. it'll all be for good." I assured her smiling and squeezed her shoulder. She smiled too.

When we reached down and to the dinning area, the cake I brought was set for her to cut. My gift was placed neatly beside it, And her mom and dad were waiting for her.

"Happy birthday Jessica!" They shouted in unison. I laughed at that. Jessica's parents are never so excited about her birthday. What was the deal today?

"Thanks Mom and Dad." She smiled and walked into her mother's arms. They hugged and kissed on the cheek.

"Cut the cake Jess!" I clapped my hands enthusiastically. Her Mom and Dad were smiling at me.

"Always the over excited one!" Her Dad said. Yeah it's her 18th birthday. Even though it doesn't matter because we already drink and enter clubs.

Jessica blowed the candles and made her wish. Jess loved the dress I gave her for tonight.

"Jess I want you to meet Derek's Father and even the Andersons are coming tonight." Tom said.
What was all this about Andersons? Who were they?

"What is it about Dad? Why are they so important to you?"Jess questioned

"Jessica all of them are big and influential people. They can help in matters sometimes if we have good relations with them all." Her Mother answered. Okay then.

We all talked and made small conversation and then done.

_____________________________________

We all ate breakfast and then we left for school. I had messaged Dan that we'll be there in ten.

We entered school and Dan, Nathan And Kyra were already waiting for us in the parking and leaning on Their cars and talking.

Every one wished her and hugged her. While walking in school all students were wishing her.

All we could hear was "Happy birthday Jessica!" & "Happy birthday Jess, see you at the party!" Today was really a big day.

"Oh my God. Every single person knows about her birthday." Kyra sounded surprised. Funny. We are experienced.

"Every rich birthday party is a big deal here. And Jess is one of the most popular." Nathan had answered Kyra. He was looking at her like a lost puppy. I think he likes her.

Jessica was laughing when Nick called out her name from behind us. Jess stopped walking so we stopped and turned around. He was walking briskly towards us.

"Nick, I don't-" Jess started saying but Nick didn't even pay attention to her words and pulled her from her wrist and walked away with her not once looking at Jessica protesting to leave her hand and let her go.

I didn't do anything because I thought Nick deserved this one chance. So I let him take her. Maybe everything will be solved for good.

"What was that about?" Kyra asked us. Dan cleared his throat.

"Um- nothing they have their history to handle." I smiled and nodded.

"I guess we should go to our room and sit till Jess comes back." Nathan said. We sit in a room that's only for us. No students and teachers are allowed there. Kyra raised her eyebrows. She was actually enjoying all this special treatment.

We started walking towards the end of the hallway and into our place and then Dan said something to me and so I turned and was walking backwards while talking to him. Nathan and Kyra were discussing something.

I walked and we were just about to reach I could tell even while walking backwards but then I collided with a wall. Not the brick wall, but a stone hard wall i.e, someone's hard chest! Who was it? And why didn't Dan warn me that someone was there behind me.

I lost my balance and was about to fall but then two arms caught my shoulders and steadied me. Dan chuckled. what the hell.

I looked back and saw that it was Mason. He was smiling. Okay that, was a view. We were close and I could see his face and all his details. His eyes. So deep. Seriously, snap out of it Derina!

I cleared my throat and opened my mouth to say something but he beat me to it.

"Nice style to walk but it's not a garden you know. There are other people walking the hallways." He smirked. So arrogant.

"You were walking properly so you could've avoided walking into me." I retorted back and he narrowed his eyes.

"Maybe I wanted to walk into you then."

What? "And why's that? so you could answer the question I asked you yesterday?"

"What is it with you and your nature to know everything about everyone in the whole world?"

"What is it with you not being able to Answer simple questions and being an arrogant jerk all the time?"

"You know curiosity killed the cat right?" Yeah I know that idiot.

"I'm not a cat." Did I really say that back? Such a stupid reply? "So that proverb doesn't matter." Shit. I talked rubbish.

He clearly knew that I was embarrassed about my stupid reply. I could feel my cheeks getting warm.
He chuckled, "See you at the party, Williams."

"More like, hope I don't see you at the party so I'll enjoy it to the fullest." I said and started walking towards our room. I could hear his chuckle at the back. Beautiful.

____________________________________

I entered the special room reserved for us and saw Dan and Kyra on one couch. Nathan was sitting on arm rest on Kyra's side. They were watching something on the phone.

Dan was watching Tv along with Camilla and Rebecca sprawled on another couch.

As soon as I entered, Dan saw me and put his hands up in surrender position upon seeing my expression. He knew exactly that I was going to give him some piece of my mind.
"Kyra and Nathan already walked into the room and I didn't want to disturb you and Him, so when the twins came I walked them to the room and sat here." He smiled after finishing what he had to say.

"And why the hell would you leave me alone with some arrogant guy like that? Don't you care about me?" I faked hurt.

"Stop your stupid drama. He's not so bad Dare." Dan says.

"Who's the arrogant guy?" I turned back and looked at Derek entering our room in his black leather jacket and white T-shirt underneath it and black jeans and boots look. He's hot.

"Your Best friend I suppose." I said.

He raised one eyebrow."Anderson?"

"That's right!" I told him while taking a place on a loveseat. Derek came and sat beside me.

He chuckled,"He isn't bad. But I'm surprised he's talking to you."

"Yeah, me too." Dan said.

"He doesn't talk with people or what?
Oh right. He's a dog. He must be in dogs company all the time. They can't talk." Derek laughed a throaty laugh.

"It's not my place to tell about why he is like what he is. But just know that he's a great guy once he opens up. Every one enjoys his company." Derek said.

"We love spending time with Mason!" the twins said together.

"So everyone's coming to the party right?" That, was someone's voice who wasn't present in the room before. Nick.

I snapped my head at his direction. He was holding Jessica's hand. Jessica was smiling and looking at all of us. Jessica was almost leaning on his arm. She looked so happy.

Dan wolf whistled. Nathan walked towards Nick and said something in his ear and patted his back.

What the fUck! They looked lovesick now just like before the break.

"Jess we need to talk!" I said getting up from my seat.

__________________________________

How is Mason? comment and vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 25 36
SIA CARTER, A 17-YEAR-OLD TEEN, A DAUGHTER OF A BILLIONAIRE WHO LOVES TO LIVE A SIMPLE LIFE LIKE OTHERS, DOESN'T LIKE ATTENTION AS MUCH AS SHE LOVES...
10.3M 411K 54
Ranked #01 for Teen Fiction X4 *A WATTPAD FEATURED STORY!* WHS Story of the Month Winner: Teen Fiction The Fiction Awards Winner 2017; Best Overall S...
19.3K 1.4K 106
⚠️ Warning!!⚠️ ⚠️ Contains mature content such as smut, violence, language and drug use⚠️ Completed ^^^^^^^^^^^^^* " Bad things happen to everyone a...
1K 242 23
~ I put my foot down and drive to the first corner. The track is always wet at the start of the day as the water truck is able to go out and keep it...