A Love For Keeps

By ginaddict

Dayu had struggled about his sexuality and self worth all his life. He always does what was expected of him:... More

Hotel Room
Stupid
Drinks
Trapped
Parting
A Little Bump
Clear Things Up
Caution
Happiness
Tips
Alternative Rock
Dinner
Please, Date Me
The Shower
Rejection
Disruption
Special Memory
Beach
Busy
Earth Shattering
Friend
Discomfort
Promises
Ally
Going Steady
Schedule
Love and Hate
Almost Perfect
Let Me Show You
It
Yours and Mine
Waist Up
Us
No Joke
Encouragement
House Visit
Permission
First Taste
Lies
Second Assignment
Allergic
The Good Son
Birthday Dinner
Cheeky
Two
Something New
Out
Choices
Hard to Deal
Ready
Touched
Loved
Pre Show
Meet Up
Reaction
Doomed
Storage Room
Unacceptable
Old Men
Compromise
Kindred Spirits
Filling
Caught
Will
Battles
Confident
Playing Match
Basically Happy Ending
Event
Moments
Brewing
Chaos
Aftermath
Changes
Visit
Champion
Proscastinating
64%
Patience
Insane
Mismanage
Decision
Separation
Leaving
The Plan
The Blame
Sweet Love
Domestic
Messy and Drunk
Defenders
Dating and Not Dating
Monthsary
Unexpected
Courteous
Dinner Set Up
Status
Bothered
Host
Questions
Answer
Hit
Response
Circumstances
A Refreshing Change
Warning
Evidences
Lazy
Efforts
A Great Time
Good Start
Sick
Peril
Nausea
Heart Attack
Breaking Protocols
Bad Liar
Truth
Falling Apart
Stay With Me
Family
First Steps
Believe in Miracle
Getting Better
Lessons
Gathering
Success
Old Woman
A Story
Easy Choice
Thank You Note

Breaking Point

2.8K 165 45
By ginaddict

(DAYU)

"How did you learned that I will be in that hotel?" I asked my grandfather as I followed him inside our home.

"It doesn't matter how I find out where you are or who you are with tonight..."

"It matters to me," I cut to his speech. "Tell me how, Grampy?" I am determined to know.

Grampy looked at me. I got my eyes from him. That same rounded eyes with a little slant at the corners. People says we have kind eyes but right now, I see no kindness in my Grampy's eyes. Only condemnation.

"I hired someone to follow you. And made my people contact Wang Guan..."

"Oh my God," I cannot believe that AhnZong's theory will indeed come true. "How could you..."

"What is going on?" Grampy and I turned our heads when the main door opened and in came my parents, both wearing formal clothings. My mother in a green simple cut gown in haltered neck and a flowing skirt. My father in a three piece black tuxedo.

"What is going on, Baba? You left the event so suddenly and now you are with Yu. What is happening?" My father asked as they moved deeper into our home. Baba stood beside me. "What is going on, Yu ah?" He turned his question on me.

So I told them what is going on, "Grampy decided it is a swell idea to put someone to tail me along and watch all my moves." I said.

My parents eyes widened in surprise. It looks genuine so I think they are not aware of my Grampy's scheme to put a person to tail me around.

"Baba," Mama frowned as she stared at my grandfather. "Why would you..."

"Do you know who he met tonight?" Grampy asked my parents as he pointed at me. "That Wang boy!" Grampy added in suppressed anger. "He was meeting that blasted grandson of Wang Guan and spent hours with him in a hotel room doing God knows what..."

"Sex," I said to them. They all grew still. I smirked at them. "He is my lover. And you saw us in a hotel. So it's basic knowledge that Qing and I had sex in there..."

"Stop," Mama cut my explanation. "Yu ah, go to your room." She ordered me.

"No," I flatly refused to obey. They all looked at me like I have another head on my shoulder. I shrugged, "Get use to me disobeying. If you are putting people to follow me around, then get use to me doing things you don't like. Cause it looks like this is the norm now. Us doing things we never thought we will do."

"Feng Jian Yu," Baba's tone held disapproval. "You are talking to your elders, mind your tone."

"We are all adults here," I countered. "Stop giving me orders and let me handle my own life..."

"Take your son abroad," Grampy is obviously ordering my parents. "His things are already packed anyways, take him abroad..."

"Good," I smiled at them. "Let me go to a place where I can freely contact my lover. I can tell him to follow me there and we can finally run away together." I sneered at the disbelief in their faces. "Let me tell you something about my lover. Wang Qing is independent, rich and accomplished. He can follow me anywhere. There is nowhere in this world where you can stash me that he cannot follow. He has the resources to do so..."

My Baba's jaw grew rigid. Mama gave me looks filled with concern while Grampy shook his head. "You think Wang Qing is that great? He is Wang Guan's grandson. I am not your only enemy, Feng Jian Yu. Wang Guan will never let his grandson be with you, as well. The Wang family must all be against your relationship with that boy or else, Wang Qing had already ran away with you. But no, that boy chose to sneak around all of us to take you to a hotel and have his way with you instead of taking you home to meet his family and take a stand with you."

I shrugged that off too, "I came to him. I made the reservation on that hotel. Tonight was my idea," I informed them gleefully.

"Oh my..." Mama put a hand on her forehead while Baba gave me a resigned look. Grampy's face grew more stormy. "Your son is determined to kill me, ZhuTuan." He said to my Baba.

"Baba, please." my father put me behind him. "Let us talk to Yu again. Please..."

"I don't need another talk unless it's about the compromise you all promised me." I pushed away from Baba's back. I walked to the staircase. "I am tired. You must all understand. Being with Wang Qing can be tiring," I am being crass but I don't care anymore, "We can talk again once you all had decided to give me that compromise. Like I said, you should all give me a sweeter deal than the one Wang Qing is offering me. Or else, I will think you have all given up and I will take that as your blessing to finally be with my lover."

I didn't wait for them to agree or disagree on my terms. I climbed up the stairs to be on my room.

I sat on my bed and sighed. I am tired. Not from the hours of lovemaking with Qing but on this constant push and pull with my family.

We are all getting close to breaking. Something or someone has to give sooner rather than later.

I wonder, who will break first. Me or my family.

                      ...................

(QING)

"Wang Qing! Stop right there," my Wowo's shout made me stop and turn. We are at the entrance hall of my parents' mansion. I am determined to talk to my parents to know if they have an idea about why Wowo is angry at Dayu's Grampy.

I want to know their history. I want to know what I am up against.

Because that is blocking my way. It's the main obstacle for me to get my happiness. That reason why Wowo and Dayu's grandfather are angry and ready to ruin each other.

I want to know, so I can plan something to overcome it.

But Wowo is being adamant that I should not learn about his past with Dayu's grandfather. Well, I refuse to be led along and ordered around for reasons I am not aware if. I am not built like that. Or raised like that.

So in the end, Wowo has himself and my parents to blame why I am hardheaded like this.

"Don't you dare drag your father into this mess. Your fight is with me," Wowo glared at me. "I told you to stop meeting LiXong's grandson, why won't you listen to me?!" My grandfather's voice boomed around the walls of the entrace hall.

"Because you are not giving me enough reasons to follow you!" I argued as fiercely. "All the reason you are giving me to give up Dayu is your hatred for his grandfather. Well, tell me why you hate Dayu's grandfather. Tell me why you hate Feng LiXong. Tell me!"

"Why do you have to know?!" Wowo shouted at me.

"Because I don't care if you hate Dayu's grandfather!" I shouted back. "I don't give a fuck if you hate each other. But to push me to give Dayu up just because of your feud, Wowo, do you even know me? You must know me. You helped to raise me. You know that I don't give up easily. And you hating Dayu's grandfather will not be enough reason for me to follow your orders. Give me more. Give me the reason why you hate the Fengs. Tell me something that will prompt me to hate Feng LiXong enough to hate his grandson too. Because as now stands, I don't care if you and Dayu's grandfather hate each other. Go on, hate Feng LiXong, I don't care. But don't push your hate on me too. I love Dayu, I love him. Anything else, I don't give a shit."

I turned around to do what I came here for. To talk to my father but I saw my family already staring back at me.

My parents and brother. They were all in their sleepwear. I think my Wowo and I disturbed their rest.

"What did you do this time?" Mama asked me in accusing tone.

I cannot believe I am now the black sheep of my family. Like if things are in chaos in our family, it's automatically my fault.

This is fun.

I met my mother's eyes and give her the answer to her question. "I met Dayu tonight."

"Oh boy," SengYou Gege shook his head. Baba's face convey annoyance while Mama is more angry. "Haven't we told you not to meet that boy anymore?" She took a step closer to me. The hem of her silk robe swaying as she moves. "Wang Qing..."

"I love him," I said. "You can all prohibit me to see him but that won't change the fact that I love him and I need him..."

"How much of your defiance rode behind your reason of loving him?" Mama chimed in between my words. "How much of it is stubbornness? You look at this whole things as another challenge you have to overcome. I know you. I raised you. Us blocking your way just fuels your desire to win..."

"Or the prize is too delicious to pass." I smirked at all of them. "Dayu is the prize. If I win against all of you, I will have that opportunity to be with him. Sounds good to me. It sounds really appealing. So I say this now, you all have a fight in your hand. I will never give Dayu up," I glanced back at my Wowo. "Not even for you," I added while looking at my grandfather's eyes.

That anger my Wowo more, "I see. You will really push me to be the villain now. Okay. Let's do it your way, Wang Qing. Watch as I destroy that boy and his whole family."

"Go on," I openly challenged my grandfather. I heard my mother gasping behind me and my brother and father groaning. My Wowo looked at me like he had never seen me before. I clamped my lips tight to gather courage. "Let me watch as you destroy the remaining respect and love I have for you. Go on, Wowo. Let's do this. Let's push each other..."

"Wang Qing!" Baba moved at that point to get between me and my grandfather. He gave me censoring looks. "Stop it right now! Do you hear me?! You will stop this right now..."

"Or what?" I stared back at my father. Ready to go toe to toe against my own sire.

"Qing!" SengYou Gege hold me back this time. "Are you insane?! Stop it," my brother dragged me backwards.

Wowo clucked his tongue, "Your son had finally gone insane, GuHao. Do something about him before I move to deal with him..."

"Deal with me." I look at my grandfather. "Deal with me and leave Dayu alone. Fight with his grandfather, I won't care but leave Dayu and I alone."

"That boy will never be part of my family!" Wowo shouted. "For the last time, Wang Qing. Back down!"

"Never!" I got louder too. "You cannot make me. Even if you do that threat of destroying Dayu, I will never give him up. Hurt him and I swear Wowo, you will see me truly go insane. You think you are the only one who can die for this. You will all see me bleed and die first before I will let you hurt him..."

"Wang Qing!"

Pak!

My head turned as my mother's palms connected on my cheek. We all stopped when my mother slapped my face. My right cheek bloosomed in pain first, then numbness.

I turned my face to see my mother, looking pale and eyes swimming with tears.

"You will kill yourself for that boy?" Mama asked in a numbed tone.

At that moment, I realized my mistake. I shouldn't have said what I said. "Mama..." I tried reaching for her but my mother slapped my hand away.

"You bastard," Mama's pale face turned pink as she flushed in growing anger. "How dare you threatened us of killing yourself? Saying those words in front of me. Your mother who gave life to you."

"Mama..." I shook my head. Regretting everything I said. "I..."

"Kill us all then!" My mother screamed at me. "Why not just kill us all, Wang Qing! Start with me! Then kill your brother, your Baba and Wowo and then die too! Go on! Kill us! KILL US ALL!" My mother started to hit me over and over. On any part of me she can reach while crying wildly. "You disrespectful ingrate! You are my utter disgrace! You ungrateful bastard! You!" Gege finally moved to hold our mother.

"Mama..." Gege pulled her away from me but our mother fought my brother like a hellcat to get away and slap me again.

"For one piece of ass, you will kill us? Kill yourself? Is that Dayu more important than me? Than your whole family?! Are you still my son? You monster!" She pushed my chest hard. "Go on, kill us all, why don't you? Oh...I cannot wait, Wang Qing. Shall I order more bullets for your gun? Or take all our knives to get sharpened? Will you burn us all in this house? Tell me! How will you kill us?! HOW?!" My mother is going insane right in front of us. Gege pulled her away again, this time almost carrying our mother to get her away from me.

I started crying as well as I watch my mother continued to struggle in my brother's arm. Crying and shouting curses at me. Almost disowning me.

"I will never accept that Dayu into this family!" She shouted while Gege carry her away. "NEVER!"

I was left reeling in shock and fear as I regret the last five minutes of my life.

"Get out of my house," Baba said in clipped tone. His eyes filled with naked anger. "You..."

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Baba." I cried to him, but my father finally had enough too. Like my mother.

"Get out and never darken my door until you wake up from your craziness. You have hurt us enough tonight. Stop Wang Qing. Get out and let us rest. I cannot abide seeing your face anymore,"

My father passed me as he followed in the direction where Gege took our mother. I was left again with my Wowo.

"I am ashamed of you. For the first time, I feel ashamed of you." Wowo said tiredly. "Go on then, be with the grandson of my enemy. Respect? Love? Do you still respect and love me, Wang Qing? Do you still respect and love this family? Your words and actions says otherwise. Don't question our love for you, for twenty five years, all we did was support your every decision. Back you up. All I ask is give up this one person for me, and you even cannot give me that. What have you ever done for me? After all I have done for you, how can you pay that back to me? You ungrateful bastard."

Wowo passed me as well. I was left in the entrance hall wondering what happened.

Why is things getting worse, instead of better?

Why?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 9.8K 28
Xiao Zhan loves Wang Yibo. In fact, the first time Yibo met him was when Xiao Zhan confessed. Wang Yibo lets this cute guy follow him around and orde...
1.3M 63.5K 159
Wang Qing is a modern prince in China. Heir to the throne and the most eligible bachelor of the land. But he doesn't want to submit the woman he love...
38.9K 1.4K 18
~°•☆•°~ 19 year old beomgyu gets forced to marry a cold heartless millionaire ceo of a company just for the sake of his parents bankrupting company...
70.2K 5K 36
A village boy who was independent marries a man who is an industrialist who was way richer than him, out of love. Difference between their status hin...