A Love For Keeps

By ginaddict

Dayu had struggled about his sexuality and self worth all his life. He always does what was expected of him:... More

Hotel Room
Stupid
Drinks
Trapped
Parting
A Little Bump
Clear Things Up
Caution
Happiness
Tips
Alternative Rock
Dinner
Please, Date Me
The Shower
Rejection
Disruption
Special Memory
Beach
Busy
Earth Shattering
Friend
Discomfort
Promises
Ally
Going Steady
Schedule
Love and Hate
Almost Perfect
Let Me Show You
It
Yours and Mine
Waist Up
Us
No Joke
Encouragement
House Visit
Permission
First Taste
Lies
Second Assignment
Allergic
The Good Son
Birthday Dinner
Cheeky
Two
Something New
Out
Choices
Hard to Deal
Ready
Loved
Pre Show
Meet Up
Reaction
Doomed
Storage Room
Unacceptable
Old Men
Compromise
Kindred Spirits
Filling
Caught
Breaking Point
Will
Battles
Confident
Playing Match
Basically Happy Ending
Event
Moments
Brewing
Chaos
Aftermath
Changes
Visit
Champion
Proscastinating
64%
Patience
Insane
Mismanage
Decision
Separation
Leaving
The Plan
The Blame
Sweet Love
Domestic
Messy and Drunk
Defenders
Dating and Not Dating
Monthsary
Unexpected
Courteous
Dinner Set Up
Status
Bothered
Host
Questions
Answer
Hit
Response
Circumstances
A Refreshing Change
Warning
Evidences
Lazy
Efforts
A Great Time
Good Start
Sick
Peril
Nausea
Heart Attack
Breaking Protocols
Bad Liar
Truth
Falling Apart
Stay With Me
Family
First Steps
Believe in Miracle
Getting Better
Lessons
Gathering
Success
Old Woman
A Story
Easy Choice
Thank You Note

Touched

3.8K 189 14
By ginaddict

(QING)

I pulled Dayu inside my room. Caged him against the wall and pressed my body against him as I kiss him deeply.

Dayu's arms are around my shoulders. Returning the kiss...kiss for kiss. I started unbuttoning my shirt while Dayu whimpered against my lips.

We separated. Panting together we started taking our clothes off. Helping each other. First my shirt, then his tee. We already kicked our shoes off the foyer but we still have socks on our feet.

Dayu's hands were about reach out to touch my belt when I remembered something.

"Oh wait!" I gave him a broad smile. "I have to show you something first." I went to my desk to look for a brown envelop there.

I walked back to Dayu with the envelope and gave it to him.

Dayu frowned, "What is this?" He asked in all curiousity.

I put an arm around his waist and lean closer to kiss his temple, "My blood test result." I said.

"Blood test?" Dayu peered inside the envelop and took a piece of paper there to read it. "I am not a doctor but it says here that you are negative. Negative from what?" He looked up at me again with his mesmerizing eyes.

"From any sexually transmitted disease," I said.

Dayu's mouth formed a small "o". "Oh," he is clearly flustered. "I see," he looked at the paper in his hand again. "When did you took a blood test for that?"

"The day you intentionally crashed your car against mine," I smiled teasingly at him as I reminded him of that day. "My brother insisted on it," because YuZhu was a cheating bastard and I was the stupid fuck who trusted him. But that is not important now.

The last person I want to remind Dayu when I am about to make love with him is my ex.

Dayu's cheeks flushes light red, "I didn't do that intentionally..."

"You kinda did..." I said.

"Even so. It's ungentlemanly of you to speak of that again," he pouted at me. He is too cute I cannot help but peck a kiss on his lips. Dayu blushes more, "I am sorry, about your car again." Then he frowned, "Does this mean this test was just months ago?"

"Yeah. And I haven't been with anyone since," I said.

Dayu blinked, "You mean..."

I nodded, "I haven't had sex with anyone since the day I met you, Dayu. I think I am waiting for you," I smiled at him as I gently pulled him closer. Our naked torsos touched.

Dayu gave me a pleased smile. "I like that. But...should I also gave you something like this? Should I have took a blood test too?"

"No," I shook my head before nuzzling the back of his ear. Inhaling Dayu's clean scent. Giving his ear and jaw light kisses.

"Why?" Dayu put a hand on my shoulder and lean closer still. I snaked my other arm on his waist as well to hold him more securedly.

"Because you are a virgin," I replied as my lips trailed down to his neck. My hand raised up to hold Dayu's nape as I pressed my lips harder to his neck. I want to kiss him, lick him, nibble him. Bite him. I want him so much I think I need him.

Dayu can drive me crazy.

I touched his back, running my palms on the expanse of his warm smooth skin. He feels so good to touch.

"Wait," Dayu leaned out, "What do you mean...I am a virgin..."

Oh, are we still on that? "You are a virgin, sweetheart. You couldn't possibly have any disease. Right?"

Dayu frowned, "Yeah. That makes a lot of sense..."

"Of course," I smiled at him before capturing his face to kiss his lips.

The blood test result on Dayu's hand fluttered at our feet when Dayu let it go to hold on to me. He opened his lips and I slipped my tongue inside his moist, warm mouth. Tasting him. Plundering.

Every air I take, it's laced with Dayu's scent. Every sound I hear, it's mixed with Dayu's sighs, moans and whimpered as I backed him to my bed.

I let his lips go to kiss his cheek, "Get on the bed, sweetheart." I guided Dayu to lay on his back in the bed. I followed him down there. Dayu welcomed me into his arms. We hugged tight.

Dayu sighed, "I am happy," he said.

I leaned up. Braced a palm on the bed beside his head. "I am happy too. Why are you happy?"

Dayu gave me one of his sweet smiles, "I am happy that I am a virgin. And that I will have my first with you. I am glad that it's you..." he said shyly.

I felt my whole body stopping. For a moment, I think everything stopped as I gaze down at this person who looks at me with trust in his eyes.

Dayu...he is precious.

There is no other words befitting to describe him at this moment. Dayu is precious. To me. He is important. He is essential. He is so beautiful. I want to protect him.

Because he is precious.

And because of that...I found myself saying.

"I love you,"

I watched Dayu's face as his smile melted. Then his face smoothened. After that, his eyes widened. And his face reddened in shock.

I watched him react to those three little words I said to him.

He is cute.

So I smiled at him and repeat those three words. "I love you." I slowly lean down to give him a kiss.

But Dayu pushed my face away with a hand on my chin.

Tender moment over.

"You...what?" Dayu sat up abruptly. Dislodging me on top of him. I lay flat on my bed, sighing. I look at Dayu's back as he sat on the bed.

Then Dayu twisted his body to look back at me. "You...did you just...what?"

I sat up beside him. "I love you." I repeated it again. "I said I love you. Now, let me kiss you..." I puckered my lips and lean forward to kiss me again but Dayu put a palm on my lips.

This is not going the way I expected it to go. At all.

"You cannot throw those words so casually..." Dayu squinted his eyes on me. "You..."

I put a hand on his wrist to take his hand away from my lips. I kiss the palm on that hand though. "Who said I am throwing it out casually? I mean it! I love you..."

"Stop it!" Dayu glared at me. "Stop saying..."

"I love you. Why?" I challenged him. Sliding closer to him. "I love you. I do." I insisted gently."

I don't care if Dayu doesn't love me...yet. I don't care if he only likes me a lot now. I love him. And no one can stop me from putting that feeling I have for Dayu into words. Even him. Because...

I love him.

"I love you," I said before smiling at Dayu. I even kissed his cheek, "You don't have to say it back. I just want you to know. I love you."

Dayu stared at me, with an expression on his face I cannot entirely point out clearly. He looks surprised, a bit scared, holding himself, confuse...

There's a lot of emotion on his face. I thought when I said the words "I love you" to Dayu, he will be happy.

But now that it is not the reaction I can read on Dayu's face, I realized it. Ah, I am really with this person. Dayu who doesn't react how you expect him to react. Dayu who is full of surprises. Dayu who is complex. Dayu who will never bore me.

Yes. This is the perfect reaction from Dayu. If you know Dayu, really know him, you should expect this reaction from him when you told him you love him.

He is someone who doesn't hear those words enough, in the first place.

Dayu doesn't come from a family who is vocal and demonstrative. Or even if his parents say they love him, I can guess it came after an order for Dayu was given.

So Dayu, is not a person used to people telling him they love him just because they love him.

That is why it's alright if he won't say it back to me. He can take his time. I don't mind. Dayu is not going anywhere, anyway. I can wait.

But then again, this is Dayu we are talking about. So...I was also not surprised when he grabbed my face, kissed me and then pushed me to the bed.

Dayu kissed me hard. Pressing his lips forcefully on mine.

Then he leaned out, stared down at me and smile.

"I love you too!" He exclaimed loudly. "I love you too!" He repeated. Just as loudly.

Of course he does.

I don't doubt that.

...................

(DAYU)

I love him.

Wang Qing.

I love him.

So much.

And hearing him say that he loves me...I feel...I feel...

Crazily happy.

He loves me. He loves me too.

Wang Qing does. He loves me.

It's in his eyes. In Wang Qing's eyes when he looks at me. It's in his touch when he holds me. It's in his kisses. It's in the way he speaks to me. In the way he cares for.

It's in the way he respects me. In the way he trusts me.

Wang Qing...he loves me.

And I love him too.

This man...who changes my life. Who is showing me how to be me. Who is loving me as me.

How can I not love him? When he is so wonderful. Wang Qing...

Qing's hand reached up to curl in my nape. "I am happy to hear that you love me too, sweetheart."

I smiled down at him. "I do. Love you." I feel so alive. In this moment. Saying the word "love" to Qing.

Qing nodded before he pulled my head down to kiss me. I close my eyes automatically and fall into his arms. Our naked chests touching again. I sighed, Qing is so warm. And his arms around me gives me that impression that he won't let me go that I adore so much.

I gasped and open my eyes when Qing moved to flip us around. I laughed as he arranged me under him.

"Behave. I am having my way with you," Qing tsked as he went on his hands and knees over me.

I touched his arms, up to his bunching biceps and shoulders. "Have you way with me," I uttered in I hope as an inviting tone.

Qing nodded, "I will. Just feel, sweetheart. Okay?"

I nodded and readied myself to receive pleasure.

In Qing's arms, I know that is what I will experience.

Pleasure.

He started on my neck. Kissing me there. I close my eyes again and tilt my head back to give him access. Qing inhaled against my skin, rubbing his cheek on my collarbone and his lips left warm, moist trail to my neck, collarbone and left shoulder.

I hugged him to me as Qing lowered his body. I voluntarily opened my legs to give him space. Our bodies touching. Our arms around each other.

Qing moved lower still, shaping my torso with his hand. Knowing me by touch. He had touched me before but this time is special because I know now, he is touching me with love.

He loves me.

I stretched under him. Chasing his hands. Qing caressed my sides, my waist, my belly. His lips pressing soft kisses on my chest. Lightly branding me. Commenting along the way with things like...

"I love the way you smell. Your skin. Your size. You are so perfect, sweetheart. I love you so much."

I smiled as he praise me. Call me vain but I love the fact that Qing finds me perfect. I preen at that. I want that.

I want to be perfect, even for just one person. In that person's eyes, I need to be perfect. And I need that person to be Qing.

I touched his hair. Ran my fingers through his damp locks. Qing continued pressing kisses on my skin. Moving on my chest. Looking for something. I hope he finds them. My nipples...

I could guide him but I cannot be bothered. I love it when Qing takes his time exploring my body. It's too enjoyable.

And when Qing does find them...my nipples...I was not disappointed. His hand found my right nipple first. Pinching and rolling it under his fingertips. I groaned his other hand cupped my left breast and lick my nipple there. Heat pooled in my stomach, down to my groin. My legs started being restless.

"Qing..." I whined his name.

"Hmmm," the daft man just hum around my left nipple before flicking it with the tip of his tongue. He...keeps on teasing me.

I slip my hand on his hair. My other hand on his cheek. Qing looks at me and he surged up suddenly to kiss my lips. I kiss him back but Qing ended the kiss fast to move down again to laved at my right nipple. I sighed and just let him. I think Qing thinks I am his to do what he wants.

He won't be wrong.

His lips trailed lower. Pressing kisses on my stomach, belly and navel. Then he encountered the waistband of my sweatpants.

"Let's get naked," Qing said.

Finally! I thought. I was ready to be naked thirty minutes ago, when we first entered his house. I was ready to be naked downstairs at his living room.

But I didn't say that as Qing moved to get naked first. Unbuckling his belt and then removing his jeans and tight boxers. I sighed when I saw him fully naked.

He is beautiful, damn...that cock...

Then Qing slipped his fingers under the waistband of my sweatpants to pull it down. And he smiled when he saw my pristine white bikini. It's plain, all white from garments to garter, and low cut.

Virginal. Like me.

"Perfect," he said.

"Do you like it?" I felt myself flushing in anticipation to his answer.

"Yes," Qing gave me that one simple answer before slipping his hand on the underside of the right leg to touch my dick encased on the bikini.

"Oh," I sighed as he slowly jack me off. "Hmm," I love his hand on me.

I touch his arm, up to his bicep. Urging him by nodding. I stared at Qing's eyes and found adoration there.

I smiled at him, "What's next?" I asked him...excited.

Qing smiled back at me, "Next...I'll suck you off." His other hand pulled my undies down. He let my dick go to use two hands. I lift my hips to help him. He placed my bikini carefully on the bed, beside my left leg. He didn't toss it uncaringly to the floor like what he did to his jeans and my sweatpants.

Qing loves my underwears. He respects them.

Once he got me naked, Qing arranged me to the position he desires. He opened my legs, settled between them and place my thighs against his shoulders. My legs and feet on his back.

Qing grasp my hard dick, pumped it a few times before he opened his mouth to slip my dick in.

I think the time stopped for me. My body grew still, all my feelings pooled in my loin, and I watched, transfixed as Qing went down on me. His lips wrapping around my length as he swallowed more of me inside his mouth.

Then he started sucking and the whole worls blows up.

So this is blowjob.

I see...

"Fuck!" I closed my eyes and feel.

I just feel.

Because it feels fucking good. When Qing's throat tightened around my dick.

It feels fucking good.

Oh God...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.2K 5.5K 35
Two best friends grew up together in the orphanage .. They are so close that they never left each other's side..In childhood, they stayed together, a...
508K 33.6K 60
{A YiZhan Mpreg story} Two people from two different world, one of them, Wang Yibo is happy and focused on his work, he is on the way of fulfilling...
151K 7.8K 42
Xiao Zhan is a filial son. He is very cheerful and generous, but he wants to build a record to be having 50 girlfriends in one year. Can he make his...
39.1K 1.4K 18
~°•☆•°~ 19 year old beomgyu gets forced to marry a cold heartless millionaire ceo of a company just for the sake of his parents bankrupting company...