Truth Or Dare (A One Directio...

By lillybird10

Blazers, polos, plaid shirts, varsity jackets, and red pants... all because of one little dare, a bag of carr... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five (Part One)
please skip
Chapter Fifty Five (Part Two)
Chapter Fifty Five (Part Three)
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Author's Note 3 :{)
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five
Chapter Seventy Six
Chapter Seventy Seven
Chapter Seventy Eight
Chapter Seventy Nine
Chapter Eighty
Niall Horan's 19th Birthday
Epilogue
Author's Note 4 :{)

Chapter Six

117K 2.2K 386
By lillybird10

Chapter Six :

I couldn't get the kissing thing with Harry out of my mind. Why would he kiss me? I just wanted to forget about me meeting One Direction. I got up to my room and pulled out room key. As I was opening the door, I saw Megan, my 'neighbor'. I needed to get the Harry thing off my mind, maybe I should tell her. She doesn't know Kyla personally. Maybe I should keep the kiss a secret....yeah, a secret.

"Hey, Aria!" she said running up to me.

"Hi, Megan," I smiled, "You wanna hang out with me?"

"Sure," Megan said, "Hanging out with each other is a perfect way to know more about each other."

"Awesome," I smiled again. We both got into the room and Megan pulled her ponytail out. Her wavy black hair went down to her shoulders. I was jealous. I loved her hair. We both sat down on the couch, sitting across from each other. We both sat indian style.

"So, you wanna go first?" I asked. Megan still had her shoes on, not carrying that they were still on. Yes, I am very picky when people wear shoes into your house when you are not having a party.

"We're playing the question game?" Megan asked. I nodded my head, "What? I wanted to play truth or dare," she whined. I

agreed to play truth or dare, only because I didn't know if Megan was that type of person who asked embaressing and disgusting dares or personal truth questions.

"Truth or dare?" I asked.

"Dare," she smirked. I decided to think to myself. I looked up to the ceiling, none of my friends ever said dare to me. They always said truth to get back at me for picking truth.

"Hmm......I dare you to...." I looked around the room. When I saw the bathroom I remembered the dare Kyla had, "I dare you to lick the toilet in the bathroom."

"How orignal," she said rolling her eyes, "I've asked that question twice to people and got that dare once myself. The taste of a toilet is the worst." She stuck out her tongue and we both laughed.

"Okay, let's play the question game then," I suggested. She nodded her head in agreement, "What is your favorite color?"

"I don't have one," Megan said, "Can you talk another language?"

"I can speak Spanish, only a few words," I smiled, "How old were you when you got your first kiss?"

"Thirteen," she answered, "Are you allergic to anything?"

"I am not sure. Do you like penguins?"

"Yes! I love penguins! Do you like narwhals?"

"Yes."

"OMG! We are like twins!"

"What is your favorite band?"

"Easy, One Direction," she replied. I think my heart stopped beating. My eyes must have grew wide because Megan was saying, "Aria, are you alright?"

"Yeah, I am fine," I swallowed, "That is your favorite band?"

"No, it isn't, I was just kidding. You looked like you were about to have a heart attack, my favorite band is Coldplay," she laughed.

"Oh, okay," I said. I looked at the floor.

"Who was the last person you kissed?" Megan asked. I looked up at her.

"Really?"

"Yes, really. Answer the question," she said.

"Harry," I mumbled. She looked at me confused.

"Who?" Megan asked, "I couldn't hear you."

"Harry Styles," I mumbled quietly.

"Aria, did you say Berry Niles?" Megan laughed, "For real?"

"No, I didn't say that," I said, "I haven't kissed anyone in my life," I lied.

"Aria, I can tell you are lying," Megan said staring at me with her huge green eyes.

"How?"

"Have I ever told you I went to Hogwarts?"

"No."

"Well, I haven't, but I do have the Cinderella's fairy godmother on speed dial," she said. I laughed, "Tell me."

"Tell you what?" I asked.

"You need to tell me who was the last person you kissed. Or I will ask the fairy godmother to turn you into a mouse."

"No, I don't want to."

"Aria, it is okay to be embaresssed."

"I don't want to tell, alright?"

"Aria, tell me or I will slap you," Megan said. I moved back a little. I was scared, Megan looked like a person who wouldn't slap anyone, but once you knew she licked a toilet, she would.

"No," I said. What? Why did I say that?

"Are you going to tell me or are you going to meet my hand?" she asked. I shook my head no and she slapped me. Well, I wouldn't call it a slap, it didn't even hurt! All she did was poke me in the cheek with the palm of her hand.

"You call that a slap?" I asked layghing.

"What? You thought I was going to literally slap you?" Megan asked. I nodded and she burst out laughing, "Why? Why would you think that?"

"Because I thought since you licked a toilet, you would slap me!" I answered. Her laugh was contagious, so I had to laugh too.

"If you ever think that I, Megan Daniels, will ever slap you, again, then I will rip out your tongue," she said. She looked serious and she wasn't laughing anymore.

"What? My tongue?"

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"Becuase without a tongue you won't have to lick any toilets," Megan replied with a smile. I smiled back at her and started laughing again, "Now tell me who you kissed."

"No," I replied. Megan pulled her phone out of her pocket and pushed me onto the floor. She put the phone to her ear without dialing any buttons.

"Hello? Is this the fairy godmother from Cinderella? Yes, it is the beautiful Megan Daniels! How sweet, you remembered me from my eigth princess birthday party!" Megan said into the phone, I rolled my eyes and got up, "I need you to cast a spell on my friend, Aria. Why? Because she won't tell me who she kissed last! Yes, a mouse."

"Megan, stop!" I shouted, laughing.

"What? I cannot hold! I don't care if you are a fairy with magical powers," Megan said into the phone, "No, I don't have a so called appointment."

"Megan, for real, stop," I said. I tried to grab the phone, but she swatted my hand away.

"Yes, I already told you, a mouse! No, not Mickey Mouse!" Megan said.

"HARRY STYLES!" I screamed. Megan put the phone down and looked at me.

"Harry Potter is a wizard, not Harry Styles. Unfortanutely, I have neither in my contacts," she said.

"No, I kissed Harry Styles," I said looking her in the eye.

"You kissed Harry Styles? The guy from One Direction?" Megan asked putting her hands on her hips. I nodded, "Aria, why would you lie to me!"

"I'm not lying, I mean it!" I said.

"Whatever, give me your phone," she ordered. I did as told. I gave her my phone and she gave me hers, "Put your number in my phone."

"Why?" I asked typing in my number.

"Because! I'm putting my number in your phone so that way you can call me whenever you feel like lying to me," she said.

"I am not lying!" I said again, "It's true!" I typed in my name, 'Aria :)'. Yes, I added a smiley face!

"You have Niall Horan in your phone!?" Megan shouted.

"No," I lied, "I have a friend named Nialler." Why would I refer Niall as a friend? I barely know him!

"Aria, my little sister is obsessed wtih 1D!" Megan shrieked, "You have Niall's number in your phone!"

"No, I don't," I lied again. It felt wierd lying to Megan. She felt like an older sister to me, she understood me, could make me laugh, acted like a sister,-

"Aria! Don't lie! He is your only N! My name is right underneath his!" she said shoving my phone in my face, "See?! My sister loves Niall! He isn't her favorite though!"

"Fine, I have Niall in my phone," I said. Megan started to freak out.

"I thought you weren't a fan?" I smirked.

"I'm not! Well, I like them a little bit! Niall Horan is in your phone!" she kept shouting, "Can I call him?"

"No," I said grabbing my phone away from her. I threw her phone at her.

"Don't abuse technology!" she said hugging her phone. She looked like Louis when he was hugging the bag of carrots in the store......wait! I am supposed to forget that I met One Direction!

"Megan, stop freaking out. It is okay that you're a fan," I said sitting back down on the couch, "Now, do you believe me?"

"About you and Harry kissing?"

"Yeah."

"Yes, I believe you! Now, did he kiss you or did you kiss him? Are you guys dating?"

"Ew! No, I would never date Harry, even if he was the last man on Earth!" I said sticking my tongue out the way she did when she told me she licked a toilet, "And he kissed me."

"I cannot believe you know One Direc-" she fainted. I ran to her side and bent down on my knees.

"Megan! Earth to Megan! Megan!" I screamed. I was about to dial 911 when she got up.

"Got you!" she said pointing at me and laughing.

"Megan, you shouldn't joke about that stuff!" I said clutching my chest hard.

"I'm an actress," she replied. That explains why she fainted, "So all that freaking out was fake. Except the part with my sister, that was true."

"Oh," I said, "So you're an actress?"

"What? Aria, why would you think that? I hate performing," Megan said rolling her eyes, "I'm really an assasin that wants to kill you."

"What?" I asked. She looked at me and I looked at her. Megan looked super serious when she said she was an assasin. I ran to the bathroom and locked the door.

"Aria, I am joking," Megan said laughing. I opened the door and looked at her, "You didn't lick the toilet, did you?"

"Ew no!" I said laughing. We both sat down on the couch, Megan had her laptop with her and we both followed each other on twitter and became friends on facebook.

"I have a question," Megan said looking up.

"I do too, are you an actress?" I asked. She nodded.

"Yeah, I have always loved acting. I am staying at the hotel and have a job at Starbucks," she answered, "I am thinking about buying my own apartment, but then I am thinking about moving to Los Angeles or Hollywood."

"Oh, what was your question?" I asked.

"Did you enjoy it?" she asked smiling at me.

"Enjoy what?" I asked.

"The kiss!"

"Well, I didn't really get the chance to," Why would I say that?, "I pulled away as fast as I could and slapped him."

"Wow, does Kayla know?"

"It's Kyla. And no."

"You should tell her."

"No, I don't want to."

"Aria, do you know that you have 3/5 of One Direction following you?" Megan asked. I shook my head no, she was on twitter and I was on facebook, "Well, you have Niall, Harry, and Louis following you."

"Wonderful," I said sarcastically. I went to Kyla's page, her profile pic was One Direction. Kyla had just updated two hours ago saying:

Kyla: OMG! My bestie, Aria, has just met 1D! Did you guys see Jenna's new hair? MacKenzy's mom did it! It looks extrordiHarry! :)

I rolled my eyes and clicked on Jenna's profile to see her new profile picture. It was her with MacKenzy. MacKenzy had her hair down and had in purple feather earings. She also had her feather extension too. And then Jenna had her bangs clipped back, her hair color was black! Jenna's natural hair color was black, but dyed it red two years ago.

"Hello?" I asked. My phone rang and it was my aunt.

"Aria! The party starts in one hour!" my aunt yelled. I rolled my eyes. Megan mouthed, 'What's wrong?' and I mouthed back, 'Aunt issues.'

"Sorry, I forgot," I said, "Can I bring a friend?"

"What? Don't get me into this!" Megan said looking at me.

"Sure, just hurry up! I love you, Aria!" Aunt Melinda said. I said the samething back and hung up.

"Do you want to go to a party?" I asked Megan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 1.2K 38
Girls like me don't get boys like him. Especially when that boy's name is Niall Horan. I'm just a girl from an average town in Wisconsin who came to...
98 7 7
Disclaimer: this is not my writing this is by goldenhazzalou on AO3 and I wanted to put it on here Harry and Louis have been friends since they were...
1.1M 40.8K 58
[✓] ∥ "What do you fear most?" At my childish question, she smiles and looks down. In all honesty, I thought we were going to have to stay there all...
157K 954 47
AN: We all need to read a "carrot" story to bring back the memories sometimes... I've decided to not edit this story right now, I will go back someti...