My Visions

נכתב על ידי darcyjog

Wayo is happy with his life as it is. He has a girlfriend which he loves and is wanting to get engaged to he... עוד

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Meet Shane
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
New Book
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
New Book
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Announcement
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
New Book - Once in a Lifetime
Update
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
The Four Bs
Cute Dog

Chapter 7

4.6K 278 60
נכתב על ידי darcyjog

A/N:  I'm so excited with everyone's response to my story that I decided to post this chapter early.  I hope you enjoy.

Wayo POV

All my tests came back fine, and the doctor is discharging me now. My father and Shane are taking me home, but Rhonda isn't with them. As soon as the car starts to leave the hospital parking lot, I ask, "Where is Rhonda? Why isn't she here? I haven't seen her since I woke up either. Is there something that I need to know?"

I catch the looks that my dad and Shane give each other. My dad calmly responds, "She had an emergency come up back home, so she took a flight back to the United States yesterday before you woke up."

I can clearly see that they aren't telling me everything. I'm getting pissed. "Did you guys do something to her? Did you blame her for what happened to me? HMMM......"

Shane wasn't looking at me in the eyes but calmly says, "Your dad and I came into the room at the same time when we heard the screaming. We could clearly see what was going on, but it was Rhonda that kept mumbling something about it's not worth it."

Shane takes a breath and looks sideways at me.

I'm trying to figure out the comment about "it's not worth it" and what it means.

Shane continues, "Our top priority was to get you to the hospital but once you were at the hospital, we tried to talk to Rhonda. She was hysterical and was in shock. However, we did discover that she had started this whole relationship because you are rich. She had another boyfriend back in the States that she was going to go back to."

At this point, my dad takes over and says, "I had her investigated as soon as she started dating you. I knew from the beginning that she had another boyfriend, but I didn't know what she was after, so I didn't say anything."

As the information sinks in and I finally realize the situation, I sit straight in my seat and look at my dad. "Is that why you wouldn't let me have mom's wedding ring? You knew that she was after something else and that she was going to leave me at some point." A few tears begin to run down my face and my lip begins to quiver.

Sadly, my dad says, "Yes."

I can't believe that I let someone use me. In a span of a couple of days, I get my heart crush by the mystery man and I find out my girlfriend was only with me for something like money. I feel ashamed that I let this happen and I feel sad that I lost my girlfriend. However, I don't feel the heartache like I did when I had my last vision. I guess I didn't love her as much as I thought. Now I just must stay away from the mystery man who breaks my heart into pieces. Wait. Did I just say that a man is going to break my heart? I'm going to fall in love with a man? I now know that the mystery man is friends with Beam, so I just need to stay away from Beam and I won't meet "him".

***

Pha POV

I'm getting restless. I haven't been able to find Wayo these last few days. I keep hunting around and I have my friends helping look too. But nothing. Where did he go?

Bang, bang. "Pha, open the door!" Kit yells.

I jump up and run to the door. Maybe he found something out about Wayo. I open the door and Kit stumps into my room, "You took long enough."

Beam comes slinking into my room and chirps, "Guess what I found out?"

I shut the door and spin to face Beam. My eyes are wide open. "What? Tell me now."

Beam bluntly says, "Wayo has been in the hospital." Beam is proud of himself and continues to smile.

I can't believe what I'm hearing. "Hospital? Why?"

Beam seems to get a little more serious. "According to what Ming was telling us at the bar last night, Wayo suddenly passed out clenching his chest. He was out of it for a couple of days, but he woke but last night. He was so excited when he got a text from him that he couldn't stop telling us how happy he was that he finally woke up. I don't have any more information."

Kit and I are in shock. We look at each other and then at Beam. I'm afraid to ask but I need to know. "Is he, all right?"

Kit nods in agreement but Beam just shrugs his shoulders and says, "I don't know. Ming just told us that he woke up. I'm sure Ming would know more now but I don't have Ming's phone number. We will find out tomorrow when school starts. If Wayo is fine, he will be at classes tomorrow."

***

Wayo POV

I look at my dad and Shane and I feel like I'm being interrogated. My dad sighs, and says, "Wayo, you promised to tell us when you had more visions. Just tell us what happened. I need to know."

I can see my dad's concern, but it still hurts to think about my last vision. I look at both Shane and my dad and slowly exhale. "I had another vision. It was about the same man as the previous two. I refer to him as my mystery man." I pause and look at Shane and my dad. I slowly exhale again. "I was walking towards a group of people and it appears to be at the university but I'm not sure. Everyone was wearing uniforms, so I'm just assuming. I did recognize one person. Beam was standing next to my mystery man and waving at me. Then a beautiful woman walks up to the mystery man just as he is about to turn around, and she kisses him. Beam yells at her and her name is Pring. Suddenly, I couldn't breath and my chest hurts. It felt like my world was crumbling down around me and then I blacked out." I could see that my dad had more questions that needed to be answered.

"Wayo, is this mystery man the one in your vision that you said someone was pulling your arm?"

I hesitate but say, "Yes."

"The vision that you had while I was with you and you said not to worry about it. Was that vision about this same mystery man?"

I'm afraid that my dad isn't going to like this answer, but I slowly say, "Yes."

I can see that my dad is struggling with whether to ask his next question. He runs his hand through his hair and sighs. "Wayo, what kind of relationship do you have with this mystery man?"

My face turns a bright vivid red along with my ears and neck. With my head down, trying to hide my face, I softly say, "I think he is my boyfriend."

Shane stands up and screams, "YOU'RE WHAT!!!"

I hesitantly look at my dad and he hasn't moved. His face is still calm. "Wayo, why would you think that this mystery man is your boyfriend?"

I'm almost afraid to answer because Shane is very agitated and pacing around the room now. I look back at my dad. "In my first vision, the mystery man was pulling on my arm as we were running and told me that we were going to be late. He called me babe. In my second vision, the mystery man came up from behind me and hugged me. He told me that he missed me, and I giggled and I told him that I miss him too. He kissed me on the cheek and then he called me, 'my yo'. You know about the last vision. I usually get this warm feeling when I'm with him. Not to mention, I was heartbroken when that nasty Pring kissed him." I scrunch up my nose and shake my head. I stick out my tongue, "Yuck!!"

At this point, Shane has stopped pacing and is dumbfound. My dad slowly starts to grin. "Wayo, I have to agree. I think he is going to be your boyfriend and I think you are going to be falling in love soon."

I shake my head. "No, I have decided that I'm going to avoid my mystery man and not ever meet him. I don't want my heart broken when he dumps me for Pring."

My dad reaches out and holds my hands. He looks at me seriously, and says, "If you are fated to meet and fall in love, no matter how you try to avoid it, it will happen. Now just because you saw someone walk up to him and kiss him, it doesn't mean that he reciprocated the kiss or even wanted the kiss. You also don't know the order of your visions. The last vision may have happened before your second vision. You don't know. I can tell you this, this is the first time that I have seen you glowing when you were talking about someone. You never glowed when you talked about Rhonda and that was why I knew you weren't in love with her. You can try to avoid it or you can let it happen the way you have seen it in your visions. The choice will be yours. I will not interfere with your decision."

My dad gets up to leave the room but turns back to us right as he gets to the door. "Wayo, I was so concerned that you would never fall in love with anyone after your mother passed away. You seemed to lock your feelings up and you didn't let anyone close to you. I was surprised when you introduced me to Rhonda, but I could see that you still had those walls up around you. I also know it was Rhonda that approached you and not vice versa. I would have never let you marry Rhonda even if she wormed her way into your life. I love you too much for that." He gave me a big smile and left the room.

I look at Shane and he seems to have calmed down after hearing what my father said. Shane suddenly gets a big grin and says, "Can you still be my wing man when we go out? You haven't found your boyfriend yet and you have never tried to pick up guys before so are we still able to go out and try to pick up babes?"

I start to laugh and look at Shane. "Yes, I will still be your wing man and we can still go out to pick up chicks. However, since I'm going to avoid my mystery man, as soon as I see Beam, I'm leaving. Deal?"

Shane grins and happily says, "Deal." He hugs me and then asks, "Are you really going to try and avoid your mystery man?"

I'm relieved that I have supporting people in my life. My dad seems to think that the love of my life is here in Thailand which I might have to confess, it seems very likely based on what I have seen in my visions. Now, how do I avoid a man that I only know the smell of his cologne and what he looks like from behind. I don't know a name or a face, but I do know that he is friends with Beam.

Will fate win or will I win?

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

78.8K 2.7K 11
A short Forth Beam story
258K 12.7K 63
Wayo has a secret crush to his senior, Phana. When he finally decided to confess his feeling, something bad happens. Wayo never be the same again eve...
456K 16.4K 31
Forth has been doing the same thing for years, and, much like any sane person, he has become bored. He no longer wants to go on only one date. H...
472K 25K 90
After years of Yo telling his dad that he should get married again, his dad finally has found someone that has captured his heart. The only catch is...