Nobody Gotta Know || wdw x pm

By sherxgray

Zach Herron is about to turn 16 in a month and is part of a boy band called Why Don't We. Sherlyn is turning... More

UPDATE 2020 - Please Read
FULL STORY PLAYLIST
Prologue: Sherlyn
PART 1: DRAMA
Chapter 1: Zach
Chapter 2: Sherlyn
Chapter 3: Zach
Chapter 4: Sherlyn
Chapter 5: Zach
Chapter 6: Sherlyn
Chapter 7: Zach
Chapter 8: Sherlyn
Chapter 9: Zach
Chapter 10: Sherlyn
Chapter 11: Zach
Chapter 12: Sherlyn
Chapter 13: Zach
Chapter 14: Sherlyn
PART 2: HEARTBREAK
Chapter 15: Zach
Chapter 16: Sherlyn
Chapter 17: Zach
Chapter 18: Sherlyn
Chapter 19: Zach
Chapter 20: Sherlyn
Chapter 21: Zach
Chapter 22: Sherlyn
Chapter 23: Zach
Chapter 24: Sherlyn
Chapter 25: Zach
Chapter 26: Sherlyn
Chapter 27: Zach
Chapter 28: Sherlyn
PART 3: HARD WORK
Chapter 29: Zach
Chapter 30: Sherlyn
Chapter 31: Zach
Chapter 32: Sherlyn
Chapter 33: Zach
Chapter 34: Sherlyn
Chapter 35: Zach
Chapter 36: Sherlyn
Chapter 37: Zach
Chapter 38: Sherlyn
Chapter 39: Zach
Chapter 40: Sherlyn
Chapter 41: Zach
Chapter 42: Sherlyn
PART 4: LOVE
Chapter 43: Zach
Chapter 44: Sherlyn
Chapter 45: Zach
Chapter 46: Sherlyn
Chapter 47: Zach
Chapter 48: Sherlyn
Chapter 49: Zach
Chapter 50: Sherlyn
Chapter 51: Zach
Chapter 52: Sherlyn
Chapter 53: Zach
Chapter 54: Sherlyn
Chapter 55: Zach
Chapter 56: Sherlyn
COVID - 19

Epilogue

953 19 10
By sherxgray

Third Person Point of View:

"Sherlyn Marie Duquez, will you please give me the greatest honor of becoming my wife?" Brandon asked with tears in his eyes.

Sherlyn was speechless and everyone witnessing was excited. Everyone except for Zach. The sound of his heart being crushed into tiny pieces seeing how this should've been him rippled through his head. Sherlyn said yes and was really happy. Although she wanted to tell Zach that she sees him. That she sees the pain in those eyes.

It has sat there for 3 years of his lifetime. But she also saw love too, the love he would have given if he wasn't too late. Their feelings were still there, and one day Zach would set her free. He wanted to object and tell Sherlyn that he's not perfect, yet he loves her, and that he knows what love means. She would've given him a chance and prove all the love he claims he has for her.

"I'm so happy for both of you," Zach congratulated them, pain in his voice masked with the smile on his face.

Sherlyn smiled through the tears of joy. "Thanks Zachy,"

They say, emotional pain has a biological purpose, to teach, to educate us away from unhealthy patterns and relationships. Zach's been pushing back against pain for so long, medicating with friendship, with pointless dates, yet it returns in his weaker moments, devastating his mind. To keep repeating this pattern will only prolong it, keep the pain underneath when in truth it must rise. So tonight he made a bold choice, to welcome pain and heartbreak as friends, to let it teach him what it must.

Though he hates being vulnerable, strength will follow afterward. They say only the strongest of warriors choose their battles, this is his. He told himself, one day he'll find the right way to set her free. But for now, at least for now, Sherlyn would be his love. And to her, she will live with the memories of what has been, what could've been, and what was meant to be. She fell in lust for Zach at first but definitely loved him even after the collateral damage. If Brandon never came into her life, she would've taken Zach back although, she knows what she has now is a blessing from God.

A career she loves, friends who make her happy, a family that supports her in everything, and a fiance that does all three. Loves her, makes her happy and supports her in everything she does. Zach still does all those three but is forced to do them on the sidelines. Although he assumes that it's going to waste, Sherlyn knows.

Love was shared between the two, not the same type, but it's there. She saw him as a best friend and he saw her as more, but nobody gotta know... right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 182 29
You and Daniel were best friends in highschool, but then your ways got separated. You haven't seen each other in 2 years, so what happens when you me...
269K 4.2K 41
Hi... My name is Madison, I'm 17 years old and this is my life...more like.. how I escaped from my violent ex boyfriend and how I found the real love...
3.7M 69.7K 176
Imagines of the Why Don't We boys❤ (August and Eben as well *kinda*) Includes Preferences and Imagines :) Highest rank; #5 in fanfiction♡ *I WROTE TH...
12.4K 267 61
Kira has been living with the Why Don't We guys for a while and things are just beginning to heat up. When left home alone, Kira and Jack push bounda...