Code Unknown: Guild Adventure...

By SatoshiTadashi

Ace is not your average teenage boy. He can surpass any superhuman abilities, making him a powerful individua... More

Prologue
A is for Ace
Dimensional Drifter
Fair Crasher
Air Max
Counter
First Quest
The Return
Set Free
Bring Enemies Closer
Gorgons' Eye
Magic Cast!
Breakthrough
The Ancient Magic User
I'm not gonna lose!
Chapter 1: Return
The Guild Master
Magic awakened
Killing Intent?!
Experiment (Part 1)
Experiment (Part 2)
Test Subjects (Part 1)
Test subjects (Part 2)
Document
Departure!
Passing the time
Tresta Town
Let the Test Begin!
Jero vs Ace
Flame Burst
Chapter 2: Meet the 2nd
A New Day
Unexpected Foe
Rage
Rescue Operation!
Next Target
A Blast from the Past!
Drifted from afar
Force
Bond
Conclusion of the Past
Just in time
Ace vs G.O.D
Chapter 3: New Mission
Unexpected
Island
Beastmen
The Competition
Unacceptable
A Fierceful Opponent
A Powerful Force
The Ball
Arturia
Chapter 4: Event
The Team
Flame up!
Arrival
One of the best
Sparring Partner
Let the Games begin!
Running Event!
Next Event!
Maze Brawl!
The Winning Team
Challenge
The Start of Something Big
A Furious Fight
The Power of the Heart
The Terror
Against Deadly Enemies - Part 1
Against Deadly Enemies - Part 2
The Heartkeeper
The Showdown
End of the showdown
Chapter 5: Release
Ace vs The guild's No.1
Rampaging Rogue
A new conflict
One of the Four
Uprise
Encounter
Battle in the woods
Reunion
Unknown
Lead
Chapter 6: The Search
Ace vs The Grandmaster
Untold
Preparation

Ezra's Will

1K 54 2
By SatoshiTadashi

Queen: Can I have a private conversation with Alexis.

Ezra and the soldiers left the throne room, leaving the queen and Alexis all alone.

The queen walk towards Alexis. The queen suddenly bowed down.

Alexis: W-What're you doing, your majesty?!

Queen: I beg of you... please save our safe haven from those beasts... please..

Alexis was shocked to see the queen begging for help.

Queen: I don't want another precious member of my kingdom gets taken away..

***
Ezra was standing in the door and was eavesdropping on their conversation.

Ezra: I can take care of this myself mother... that is why I left for 3 years to train.

Ezra left and head towards her room.

***

Alexis: I see... so a band of half beasts found this island. Why didn't you chase them away with your army? I heard that amazons are a strong tribe of women warriors.

Queen: We did... but, their leader defeated our army in one fell swoop.
He gave us mercy and started a competition between our finest warriors and theirs for their entertainment, and it occured every 5 days. And the prize is...

Alexis: ...one of the loser's companions.

Queen: We've already lost 219 of our warriors. And the warrior that is going to fight for the competition is Ezra...

Alexis was speechless. Considering how strong the enemy she is going to fight.

Alexis: Don't worry, your majesty. Ezra is a strong member of our guild, she can't be beaten that easily.

Queen: Celestia. Call me Celestia. And I do hope what you said is indeed true.

Alexis: By the way, if one of your warriors won, then?

Celestia: They will leave our safe haven without a word and release all of the warriors that were taken.

Alexis: Too bad... the master didn't want me to interfere with their match. She just told me to make sure the situation is right.

Alexis: Well, then. The night is upon us, it is time for me to take my leave.

Celestia: Very well.

***

As Alexis walks back to her room, she saw Ezra in the stadium where the competition is going to take place. Ezra was training for the fight that will happen.

Alexis: From the looks of it, she looks desperate than determined.

***

The next day...

Ezra was again training for her upcoming battle.

Alexis thought that maybe it's a good strategy to look at the enemy's base camp.

Alexis asked a random amazon.

Alexis: Do you happen to know the beasts base camp?

Amazon: Their camp is up above that mountain.

Alexis: I see.. thank you.

Amazon: I recommend you not to go to that place.

Alexis dashed with pure speed.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134 3 8
Once upon a time there was a city. From beneath which sprung a world. An entire world beneath the world. And thus...drawn in by its allure people...
132 7 17
One day, William arrives at a strange magic academy. His memories are messed up and he's not even a good fighter. But one thing he has for sure - is...
164 19 30
Curse or gift? Keep or give? Right or wrong? These are the questions to be asked in this world. Are you as much of a citizen as you think, or will yo...
77 0 9
What is the Other World? It's a place where demons live. But it's a place where Heroic Warriors do their jobs too. You die and someone replaces you...