Team 7: change the past to pr...

By sparkle123tt

Naruto, sasuke, and sakura survived many things and lived long lives. But they all had many regrets. So many... More

Ch 1: three wishes
Chapter 2: remember
Ch 3: the plan
Ch 4: sasuke has a friend...since when?
Ch 5: Introducing Naruto
Ch 6: sakura explained
Ch 7: Memories back
Ch 8: bring back team 8
Chapter 9: bring back team 9/team gai
Chapter 10: the mob of four year olds united
Ch 11: putting the hokage on the spot pt 1
Ch 11: putting the hokage on the spot part 2
Ch 11: Putting the hokage on the spot part 3
Kakashi's little team of monsters
Ch 13 : reactions to cherry blossom inferno!
Q and A
Ch: 14 waiting for kakashi
Ch 15: the bell test
The bell test part 2
The bell test part 3
Team 7: unity incarnate
Ch: 18 kakashi remembers and sakura switches
Ch 19 The tri team picnic- Will they attend?
Ch 20: the ultimate tag team challenge
Ch 21: the leaf legion's challenge
Ch 22: the relay
Ch 23: when lightning strikes
Ch 24: the perfect battle plan
Ch: 25: the battle begins
Ch 26: combo collaberation
Ch 27: surprise arrivals!
Ch 28: hunting for Sasuke
It's up!!!
Ch 29: truth of an uchiha's loyalty pt 1
Ch 30: truth of an uchiha's loyalty pt 2
Ch 31: journey into Sasuke's mind pt 1
Ch 32: journey into's Sasuke's mind pt 2
Ch33: journey into Sasuke's mind pt 3
Ch: 34 a bond of brothers + the appearance of dino!
Ch 35: Wait? What's going on!? This never happened!!
Ch 36: Sasuke's nightmare: Reality or illusion?
Ch 37: A hellish nightmare
Ch 38: it only goes downhill from here
Ch: 39 Sasuke's greated fears arrive part 1
Ch 40: Sasuke's greatest fears pt 2
Ch 41: Sasuke's resolution
Ch: 42 Sasuke's non-ninjacal hobbies
Ch:43 The training of team 7
Ch: 44 mangekyou sharingan
Ch: 45 the evidence finally emerges
Ch: 46 we're sorry
Orochimaru and team 7 death battle royale!!!
Ch47: about damn time the pedo died
While your waiting....
Ch: 48 A Jinsè Squad
Ch 49: time flower madness
A new book!!!
Ch: 50 a four man squad?
Ch 51 naruto ships it pt 1
Ch52: Naruto ships it pt 2
Guys be honest....
Ch 53: Itachi's Dilemma
Ch 54: racing to forgotten memories
Ch 55: racing to forgotten memories part 2
Ch 56 racing to forgotten memories pt 3
Ch 57: the written test
Ch 58: the written exams part 2
Ch 59: The proctor switch
Ch 60: 60 minutes
Ch 61: love is in the forest pt 1
While your waiting....
Ch62: love is in the forest part 2
Ch 63: the prelim matches commence!
Ch 64: shikamaru's challenge
Ch 65: Tenten's sacrifice
Two awesome oneshots
Ch 66: obikakalani
Naruto Take a Turn to the Pokemon World.
Ch 67: the ultimate battle cha take 2
Happy Birthday Sasuke!
Ch 68: The rematch
Ch 69: Naruto vs Gaara: battle of the jinchuuriki's
ch 70: Sasuke's slip up
Chapter 71: Sasuke's lost it
prequel fic
Ch 72: Itachi and Fugaku
Ch 73: renovating leadership
Ch 74: Ashura and Indra's time Jutsu
##Special chapter....what might have been
Ch 75: Akimichi vs Inuzuka
Ch 76: Teammate vs teammate
Ch 77: tricks and questions
Happy birthday Naruto
Quickie Question
Ch 78: light of the leaf
Ch 79: Brothers
Ch 80: Hell fire
Ch 81: Will of Fire
Ch 82: Return of RINnegan
Ch 83: Proposition time
And so it begins

Ch 77: confidence(the real one this time)

1.6K 58 129
By sparkle123tt

Lily smiled as Raiyna snarled. As soon as Jiraiya started the match Lily held out her hands palms facing outwards and butterfly's made of chakra swarmed everywhere. Some attached to lily's back and lifted her into the sky while the rest flew at Raiyna as if they were shuriken. Their wings sharpening as the spun towards her. Raiyna glared and did a few handsigns of her own the butterfly's melting before they could hit her. Steam surrounding the two girls as Lily's water chakra and Raiyna's fire chakra collided.

"Cmon Lils you got this..." Leilani muttered biting her lower lip her hands clutching at her shorts. Obito's hand covered her right and Kakashi covered her left. Obito offered her a comforting smile as Kakashi gave her an assuring look.

"Don't worry Lani. She's a part of the leaf legion now." Obito said giving her hand a  little squeeze.

"Which means...?" She trailed off not understanding looking between the two in confusion. They were so in sync. It was hard to believe that teamwork like that could exist in such a social type of situation.

"Which means she's probably going to commit murder in some kind of bloodthirsty way." Anko butted in with a sadistic grin.

Leilani's eyes bulged.

"Relax relax she hasn't been with them long so chances are that she'll still have restraint left. Unlike RaToKe who basically founded the leaf legion" Kakashi soothed.

"I hope it goes away fast. I wish I had killed that little bitch when my hand was wrapped around her neck" Anko said crossing her arms.

"A-Anko! You can't just strangle the genin I'm in charge of!" Leilani objected.

"Like you have fantasized about it Lani. I remember our sleepovers when Lantanna and Orochimaru were getting down and dirty" Anko Grinned.

"I'm sorry the pedophile did what with who?" Obito asked his mouth dropping. He didn't know who Lantanna was but Kakashi did thanks to that time flower. Fourth sannin. Orochimaru had a thing for her in his youth before he decided to become obsessed with the sharingan and little children with Raven colored hair.

"I think he was experimenting with his sexuality or something. I just remember lots of hissing and moaning. I think he might've used a snake to go right up in between her legs and slither into-"

"Anko I needed to know none of that. I want to know even less of it now that you started to say it so please keep your questionable memories to yourself" Kakashi cut her off.

Andi rolled her eyes. The hatake clearly didn't have a Pervy side for sexy stories.

"Wait but why wouldn't he just use his tongue to get up in there?" Obito asked scratching his head confused.

"Obito! Out of that entire thing that's what you focus on? Did those rocks cause more brain damage than you had when you were a genin!?" Kakashi asked grossed out. There was something about snakes that was starting to gross him out. Maybe Sasuke's hatred of the reptile was beginning to rub off on him.

"What your not curious?" Obito asked.

"No! No one is curious! Not even Gai!" Kakashi said pointing to his rival who sat eyes wide obviously horrified at Anko's description. However that's not the original reason that the Youthful man had tears in his eyes. Down below Gai could see lee hugging a girl his age. The same one that Lee had been upset about before the exams. It brought Gai to tears thinking that his student was in the throes of youthful love.

"Sasuke why aren't you cheering?" Naruto demanded crossing his arms and glaring at his best friend in anger. The nerve of the Uchiha for not yelling down like an idiot declaring his love.

"The battle just started...and I don't cheer" Sasuke said with a glare as he leaned on the rail gazing at Lily's form floating in the sky above a literally steaming Raiyna. He resisted the urge to just set the bitchy girl on fire. He knew this was Lily's chance to prove to her cousin that she was strong without restoring her memories. Sasuke refused to take that opportunity away from her.

"But she's your girlfriend. You gotta cheer her on" Naruto continued.

"Naruto shut up. I'm trying to watch the battle"

"How does she know you love her if you don't cheer when she's fighting?" Naruto questioned his best friend.

"Naruto I'm two seconds away from punching you in the seal. One more sentence out of you and I'll make you regret it" Sasuke warned growing annoyed. Why did Naruto have to analyze his fucking relationship now!? He was trying to focus on his girlfriend kicking ass.

"Oh cmon teme-" Naruto was cut off as he dropped to the ground in pain clutching his seal where Sasuke had just mercilessly punched him. The seventh hokage to be now down for the count.

"Three words is a sentence idiot" Sasuke smirked. He really shouldn't have done that. Now the both of them were getting excited for their match against each other. But the dobe really had needed to shut up. If he didn't Sasuke would get angry and if he got angry the bugs effect could come back once again.

"Bastard...." Naruto muttered but stopped complaining as Hinata knelt beside him to make sure he was alright.

"How did you get so strong!? You're supposed to be a weakling!" Raiyna yelled and Sasuke glared harder at Raiyna's comment. Why didn't Lily just kill her yet? She deserved to die!

'My girlfriends far from that you wench...' Sasuke thought to himself. An intense look in his eye but he tried his hardest to remain calm. He cursed this bug that forced him to avoid negative emotions. It was really annoying. All he wanted was to direct his feelings of hatred onto the bitch.

"didn't you hear? I got a boyfriend" Lily said with a confident smile.

Kiba and Kankuro started catcalling and all members of the leaf legion and sand brigade were saying things that would make even onoiki blush like a little school girl. Sasuke smirked but said nothing. Merely waving at them all to settle down.

"Who the hell would want a stuttering freak like you?" Raiyna growled.

Lily jabbed her thumb back at Sasuke. Raiyna looked up and Sasuke took the chance to flip her off a mad grin on his face. The same grin he used to use when he was comletely insane.

"How dare you!" Raiyna roared up at Sasuke the ground beneath her feet going molten.

"Fuck you! Lils kick her ass!" Sasuke yelled.

"Sasuke language" Itachi berated once again.

"Itachi Give up" Sasuke called over his shoulder to his brother.

"Sasuke shut up" Itachi glared.

"Itachi fuck off" Sasuke said flipping his brother off making him groan and roll his eyes out of pure annoyance.

"Good try Itachi" Shisui said patting his shoulder.

"No it wasn't husband. It's not nice to lie to your friends" Sakura said and a chill travelled up shisui's spine.

"Uh...I'm not....we're not....uh....I'm gay" Shisui scrambled.

Itachi tried his best not to laugh.

"Eh? For who?" Sakura demanded hands on her hips.

Shisui jabbed Itachi in the ribs begging for his help silently. Itachi rolled his eyes.

"I'm not pretending to be gay with you Shisui. Your older than her why are you soo scared?" Itachi said so Sakura couldn't hear.

"Oh cmon please Itachi! We can use the same excuse for hanna!" Shisui tried to persuade him.

"I'm not kissing you" Itachi grumbled.

"Oh cmon she already almost saw us kissing once! Let's just do that again!" Shisui tried.

"I don't want my dad thinking we're gay shisui." Itachi glared.

"Who's gay?" Sasuke asked turning slightly towards his brother confused.

"You are" Neji stated crossing his arms.

One minute neji was standing cooly against the rails. The next he was panting and gasping in pain as he inhaled smoke from a hastily deflected fireball and a rather merciless flick to his forehead seal.

"Seals are sensitive dumb ass. Know one knows that better than me. Think about who you insult hyuga" Sasuke said trying desperately to remain calm inwardly. Outwardly it was easy. Inwardly it was not.

"You okay neji?" Tenten asked concerned.

"Fine tenten. Just making sure Sasuke tries to remember to stay calm" Neji assured. Tenten sweatdropped. It sure didn't sound like that's what he was doing.

"What were you and shisui whispering about?" Sasuke asked refocusing his attention on his brother.

"Nothing Sasuke" Itachi answered him. This was enough for Sasuke and he eagerly turned back to Lily's match. Sakura however disagreed.

"You liar! I knew it! Your trying to steal my shisui away from me aren't you! Bee where's A!? I need to impress shisui now! Before Itachi steals him away from me forever!" Sakura cried dramatically.

"Relax Your quite a catch! We'll find my brother after the match!" Bee said with a thumbs up.

"Save me" Shisui whispered to Itachi.

"You started this" Itachi responded not batting an eye.

"You waste of space I'll end you!" Raiyna shrieked.

"I doubt that" Lily said total confidence in her form.

"I hate you! I'll make you burn!" Raiyna promised running at Lily a stone in her hand that literally turned into a baby meteor.

Lily flew through hands signs and a gold shimmering shield stretched in front of her.

Raiyna growled and ran at it. Her skin turned an angry red before she melted the shield where her body dug into it and stepped through beginning to throw the meteor like stones at her again.

Lily dodged with ease twirling and twisting moving like a leaf in the wind all of Raiyna's attacks only striking air.a drop of sweat dropped down Lily's temple as a flaming rock whizzed by her ear. She could hear the stones sizzling with Raiyna's fire.

"Time for you to cool down Raiyna" Lily said jumping into the air making more chakra butterflies which attached to her back. She did a few hands signs and water chakra swirled from the air taking the shape of a shuriken that Lily sent hurtling down at Raiyna. Steam swept across the arena blocking all forms of sight except for any byakugan and sharingan users.
Sounds of colliding kunai could be heard then everything went dead silent.

A glow began to be seen by the onlookers. Sharingan and Byakugan eyes squinting trying to make out what they were seeing. Two dots of light that blared through the darkness of the steamy fog. Then there were two more though it was a darker more sinister orangey glow.

No one was prepared for what happened next.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
I'm alive!!!! Sorry it was short I just really wanted to get this out before the weekend!! The next update will be on Sunday!! I hope you enjoyed!! Now for some questions cause I like reading your guys' opinions!!

1. What do you want to see next chapter?

2. What did you like about this chapter?

3. What did you hate about this chapter?

4. Should Fugaku think Itachi is gay?

5. Should Lily kill Raiyna or let her live?

6. Who do you think is sending those bugs?

7. Why do you like this story?

8. No seriously like why? Be honest people

9. Who is your favorite character in this story and why?

10. What couples do you want to see more of next chapter?

11. What family relationships do you want to see more of next chapter?

12. How many times have you read this story?

13. If I made up some type of challenge for this story would you do it? The prize would be....me writing any type of oneshot for you as long as 3,000 words! The challenge would be something involving you making fan theories about the story. And if your theory is right you get a oneshot. All may enter and who knows you all might even get a oneshot! (But keep in mind I'm just asking if it's something you would want to do. If I get enough people who want to do that then I'll post instructions. If not well it was just a thought to keep my readers entered while I'm writing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44K 1.5K 82
Sofia on 23-vuotias nainen joka asuu Oulussa. Hänellä on vaaleat lyhyet hiukset ja kirkkaat smaragdinvihreät silmät. Mitä tapahtuu kun kaikki ystävät...
4.8K 289 24
Mä en ymmärrä miten tähän tilanteeseen päädyttiin mutta ei kai siinä sitten 😭🖐 Niiku nimestäki voi jo päätellä nii tää kirja sisältää oneshotteja j...
3.5K 481 43
"En mä halua vuodattaa omaa vertani. Mä haluan nähdä, kun sä vuodat kuiviin" Tw: tämä kirja tulee olemaan erittäin deep shit eli harkitsisin kahdesti...