Nobody Gotta Know || wdw x pm

By sherxgray

Zach Herron is about to turn 16 in a month and is part of a boy band called Why Don't We. Sherlyn is turning... More

UPDATE 2020 - Please Read
FULL STORY PLAYLIST
Prologue: Sherlyn
PART 1: DRAMA
Chapter 1: Zach
Chapter 2: Sherlyn
Chapter 3: Zach
Chapter 4: Sherlyn
Chapter 5: Zach
Chapter 6: Sherlyn
Chapter 7: Zach
Chapter 8: Sherlyn
Chapter 9: Zach
Chapter 10: Sherlyn
Chapter 11: Zach
Chapter 12: Sherlyn
Chapter 13: Zach
Chapter 14: Sherlyn
PART 2: HEARTBREAK
Chapter 15: Zach
Chapter 16: Sherlyn
Chapter 17: Zach
Chapter 19: Zach
Chapter 20: Sherlyn
Chapter 21: Zach
Chapter 22: Sherlyn
Chapter 23: Zach
Chapter 24: Sherlyn
Chapter 25: Zach
Chapter 26: Sherlyn
Chapter 27: Zach
Chapter 28: Sherlyn
PART 3: HARD WORK
Chapter 29: Zach
Chapter 30: Sherlyn
Chapter 31: Zach
Chapter 32: Sherlyn
Chapter 33: Zach
Chapter 34: Sherlyn
Chapter 35: Zach
Chapter 36: Sherlyn
Chapter 37: Zach
Chapter 38: Sherlyn
Chapter 39: Zach
Chapter 40: Sherlyn
Chapter 41: Zach
Chapter 42: Sherlyn
PART 4: LOVE
Chapter 43: Zach
Chapter 44: Sherlyn
Chapter 45: Zach
Chapter 46: Sherlyn
Chapter 47: Zach
Chapter 48: Sherlyn
Chapter 49: Zach
Chapter 50: Sherlyn
Chapter 51: Zach
Chapter 52: Sherlyn
Chapter 53: Zach
Chapter 54: Sherlyn
Chapter 55: Zach
Chapter 56: Sherlyn
Epilogue
COVID - 19

Chapter 18: Sherlyn

2.4K 45 3
By sherxgray

May 15th, 2017

I woke up early for my home school teacher since I told her my new schedule. We do school work from 6:30 to 8:30. Then she sends me my assignments through email to finish by the end of the day. It's like this 5 days a week. Although she said I'm really ahead with school work since I'm working on senior courses which were pre-calculus, creative writing, and psychology. I'm only taking these because I was in this thing called gifted and talented where my intelligence was above what it normally would be at my age.

I changed into what I was gonna wear to set and made myself an acai bowl for the morning. I was wearing a white halter top with cacti on it, shorts, an army green bomber jacket, and black yeezys.

I opened the door exactly at 6:30 because Justine is never a minute early or a minute late. She entered and sat at her usual place at the dinner table.

"Great news honey," She started.

"What could that be?" I asked while sitting down next to her with my acai bowl.

"After you take your last exam, you're done with schooling! You're graduating as a valedictorian!" Justine announced.

"That's great!" I yelled in excitement.

"Yup I just need to teach you this one thing and you will be set for the calculus part of your exam and tomorrow will be your last lesson in psychology and then you're set for everything!" She informed me.

"Okay well let's get started then!" I told her.

We finished earlier than usual which allowed me to go to set earlier. Yesterday when we were there, we did the table reading of the pilot. It was such a surreal feeling. Devyn was already my best friend so it felt so easy to connect with her. William played my dad and it just felt right. He was older than me and acted just like how my dad would in real life. Greyson, he was such a flirt and I'm sure that will help our on-screen chemistry. We were filming the pilot episode and the second episode today so I'll be on set till 11.

I went to my dressing room to see Lori! Of course, she was surprised that I was early but then put me through the hair and makeup process. She did my makeup mostly natural and my hair was put into beach waves. Then my advisor, Bonnie, lead me to the wardrobe closet where my outfit coordinator, Hayley, dressed me for the pilot. They changed me into a white Adidas shirt, ripped blue jeans and Adidas shoes.

I was also given the okay from prop department to use my own phone. I just had to change the case (that they provided) and the background (which had to be of Devyn and me)

Bonnie led me to set and told me to wait for further instructions. I saw Devyn come in and sighed in relief. The only people who were here were production crew. She talked to her advisor and then ran over to me.

"Did they let you keep your phone and earphones for props too?" She excitedly asked me.

"Yeah! I just had to change my phone case and background!" I squealed.

"Same here!" She squealed while jumping.

"How do we look?" We hear.

Devyn turned as we saw Colin and Greyson acting so badass. They wore similar outfits. Grey wore black jeans, vans, white shirt and a black bomber jacket. Colin wore black jeans, vans, a black shirt and a denim jacket.

"Suave," Devyn complimented.

"Eh they're okay, I've seen better," I teased.

Before Greyson could answer we were put in our places for taping. The set was a classroom and I was sitting in the corner of the room while Devyn was sitting on the desk. Greyson and Colin were hanging outside the classroom where the connecting set was like a school hallway filled with lockers.

"QUIET ON SET! AND ACTION!" Our director yelled.

(I'll be using the show characters names)

"We're seniors Kaitlyn, I don't know why you don't wanna venture outside the classroom!" Layla complained. "Who knows you'll see Justin," She teased and pushed me playfully.

"Layla, I told you many times and I will say it again. I hate people," I sighed.

"I'm so happy I'm not part of that category!" She laughed.

Justin and his best friend Caleb walks in while joking around. Caleb is Layla's boyfriend if you didn't know.

"Look there he is now! Go talk to him!" Layla whispered to me.

"No thanks Layla, I'm gonna just sit here and mind my own business," I denied.

They came to the back while Justin looked at me with a smile.

"Hey Kaitlyn, I really liked your song that you released this summer. It was literally on repeat," Justin complimented me. Wait, what?

"Um thanks," I shyly replied.

"Maybe we could work on something together. If you wanna make music with me," he suggested.

"Y-yeah we should totally collaborate together," I stuttered.

"Cool!" He simply says.

The bell rang and students flooded in the classroom. Last year of high school, here we go.

"Hi, Justy!" Sapphire giggled.

"Morning Sapphire," Justin blandly responded.

"I've been thinking of ship names for us. Which sounds better? Japphire or Sustin?" She asked him.

"Look, Sapphire, you're cool but not my type. You're one of the popular girls and I'm just a guitar player. It wouldn't work out," Justin tried to explain to her.

"You'll see someday," She scoffed and went to sit on the opposite side of the classroom.

"I hate people," I muttered and put my earphones in. Before I could play anything, Layla yanked my earphones out.

"Good morning class and welcome back! I'm Mr. Smith and I'm gonna be your homeroom teacher for the whole year since your original teacher Mrs. Gilbert is on maternity leave," The teacher announced.

"DAD?!" I yelled.

"Oh hello cupcake," He says normally.

"Why me?" I groaned and put my head down on the table.

"Hey Kaitlyn, why is your dad hot and British while you're ugly and American?" Sapphire sarcastically asked.

"If American's are ugly, are you calling yourself ugly too?" I rhetorically questioned.

"Girl enough," My dad stopped us.

"Yes enough with Sapphire's bitchy attitude and mindset of she can get whatever she wants just cause her dad's rich," I muttered.

"AND CUT! Well done guys perfect first scene!" Our director said.

"Okay scene two! ACTION!"

"Alright! Class dismissed for the day," My dad announced after the bell rang. I was about to walk out with Layla until my dad stopped me.

"Layla, can I borrow Kaitlyn for 3 minutes?" My dad questioned Layla.

"Sure, I'll see you at our lockers," She told me.

Once she walked away, my dad hugged me.

"Don't bother with Sapphire okay cupcake?" He asked.

"Now that everyone knows you're British and I'm not, they'll spread the word about how I'm adopted and stuff," I complained.

"That's not a bad thing is it?" He questioned.

"I mean I just don't want to be the talk of the school. You know I love you dad even though you're not my biological dad," I sighed.

"I love you too cupcake," He simply replied. "I'll see you at home, okay? I'll be home a little after you,"

"Okay, dad. Be safe and I love you," I reminded him.

I hugged him tightly causing him to get startled.But eventually, he hugged back and kissed my forehead.

"AND CUT!" Our director yelled. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 2.7K 64
(COMPLETED) You are Daniel seavey's little sister and when he gets in a band called why don't we you get to met all of the boys and move to LA with t...
24.3K 350 48
Cute female!reader imagines with the members of Why Don't We <3 Rankings: #3 whydontweimagines !! #18 Jonah Marais #29 whydontwe #52 Jack Avery #79...
111K 1.2K 34
COMPLETED REQUESTS = CLOSED Imagines about: Zach Herron, Jack Avery, Corbyn Besson, Jonah Marais and Daniel Seavey. Enjoy :))
28.8K 345 40
Emily decides to finally make the move to L.A. and pursue her career in YouTube. Her and Zach Herron happen to meet from Logan. They continue hanging...