Nobody Gotta Know || wdw x pm

By sherxgray

Zach Herron is about to turn 16 in a month and is part of a boy band called Why Don't We. Sherlyn is turning... More

UPDATE 2020 - Please Read
FULL STORY PLAYLIST
Prologue: Sherlyn
PART 1: DRAMA
Chapter 1: Zach
Chapter 2: Sherlyn
Chapter 3: Zach
Chapter 4: Sherlyn
Chapter 5: Zach
Chapter 6: Sherlyn
Chapter 7: Zach
Chapter 8: Sherlyn
Chapter 10: Sherlyn
Chapter 11: Zach
Chapter 12: Sherlyn
Chapter 13: Zach
Chapter 14: Sherlyn
PART 2: HEARTBREAK
Chapter 15: Zach
Chapter 16: Sherlyn
Chapter 17: Zach
Chapter 18: Sherlyn
Chapter 19: Zach
Chapter 20: Sherlyn
Chapter 21: Zach
Chapter 22: Sherlyn
Chapter 23: Zach
Chapter 24: Sherlyn
Chapter 25: Zach
Chapter 26: Sherlyn
Chapter 27: Zach
Chapter 28: Sherlyn
PART 3: HARD WORK
Chapter 29: Zach
Chapter 30: Sherlyn
Chapter 31: Zach
Chapter 32: Sherlyn
Chapter 33: Zach
Chapter 34: Sherlyn
Chapter 35: Zach
Chapter 36: Sherlyn
Chapter 37: Zach
Chapter 38: Sherlyn
Chapter 39: Zach
Chapter 40: Sherlyn
Chapter 41: Zach
Chapter 42: Sherlyn
PART 4: LOVE
Chapter 43: Zach
Chapter 44: Sherlyn
Chapter 45: Zach
Chapter 46: Sherlyn
Chapter 47: Zach
Chapter 48: Sherlyn
Chapter 49: Zach
Chapter 50: Sherlyn
Chapter 51: Zach
Chapter 52: Sherlyn
Chapter 53: Zach
Chapter 54: Sherlyn
Chapter 55: Zach
Chapter 56: Sherlyn
Epilogue
COVID - 19

Chapter 9: Zach

3K 64 7
By sherxgray

I got into Sherlyn's apartment with her extra key seeing it completely dark. She must be asleep. I quietly took my shoes off and walked downstairs. The lamp was on in her room and I saw her snuggled up in bed. I changed in her bathroom and then climbed into bed next to her. My eyes felt droopy and heavy. So I decided not to fight it and just fall asleep.

~Next Morning~

I woke up and saw Sherlyn cuddled up by my side.I brushed the hair out of her face and smiled. I think this calls for an InstaStory. I made a boomerang of me kissing her forehead. As a little caption, I put "my sleeping beauty" with heart eye emojis. I sang softly until I felt her stir in her sleep.

"Shhhhh, I'm trying to sleep babe," She whispered.

"It's 8:45 princess, let's get up," I chuckled.

"Fine," She groaned. She sat up and stretched. I just laid back and admired her.

"Damn that's my baby," I say.

"I'm no prize, okay?" She protested.

"You're the best prize anyone could ever have," I corrected her as I got up to kiss her. She stopped me though and laughed.

"Morning breath babe," She chuckled.

"I'll shower you with kisses after I brush," I told her and ran to brush my teeth.

I heard her laugh at me which made me smile. She came into the bathroom and brushed her teeth with me. I took a snapchat of us simply brushing. Of course, I thought she looked stunning, but she hated it. She wasn't like this before. She used to be confident.

"Baby, you okay?" I asked genuinely concerned.

"Yeah, just tired. I'll function though," She replied with a small smile.

"You can tell me anything just remember that," I reminded her. She nodded and smiled at me.

We walked upstairs and agreed on cereal to start off the day. I'm gonna be following Sherlyn around today because I have a day off. She has work to do so I'm following and being a good boyfriend. We didn't have to leave until lunch so we sat on the couch for a little while. Her legs draped over my lap as she sat sideways and I sat forward.

I admired her and stared at her. She is the epitome of naturally beautiful. She had her hair in a bun and was wearing one of Logan's hoodies that says 'Always Plug'. Such a simple look, but with her, it's red carpet material. Her hand met my face as her thumb glided across my cheek slowly. Her small smile grew the longer she stared. I pushed a strand of hair behind her ear causing her to blush.

"Why is my girlfriend so beautiful?" I asked.

"Why did you pick me, Zach?" She questioned suddenly.

"What do you mean princess?" I asked confused.

"You have so many beautiful fans out there, why did you pick me when I didn't know who you were?" She explained.

"The fact that you didn't know me helped a lot," I confessed. "Because you didn't know me, it made me feel more normal even though I'm living this Hollywood life,"

"Still yet," She protested. "I'm no prize. I'm like a peasant, ugly and-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence," I interrupted her. "you're so beautiful I don't know how you can think you're not,"

All she did was drop her hands and look down. I was about to grab her and hold her in my arms. Although, she got up and walked down to her room. Maybe I should give her some space? No. I walked downstairs and didn't find her. Although her laptop was open.

I know it's wrong but maybe it has the answers to why she isn't herself anymore. Instagram was open on her picture she posted of us. She was looking at the comments she received. There were some good ones, a lot of bad ones though. That's why she's so upset? I need to do something about it. I decided to post a video on both Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat.

"Guys I see you guys sending hate to my girlfriend, Sherlyn. Seeing her self-esteem plummet because you guys don't think she deserves me is heartbreaking. If you're a true fan of any of the boys you'd support us with our girlfriends or future girlfriends" I announced. I quickly posted it to all of my social media accounts.

I walked towards her bathroom and heard her sniffles. I knocked softly and she opened it. The tears that cascaded down her cheeks didn't stop. I cupped her face and wiped her tears away.

"Princess, I'm handling this okay?" I asked.

She just hugged me tightly. I stroked her hair as we rocked back and forth. I hear the door open and Corbyn yelling for Sherlyn. I let her go and wiped the remaining tears she had.

"Hey guys, we saw what happened and came over immediately," Jack said.

"Thanks, guys, she's really upset about it," I told them.

"We are too, I mean Sherlyn you're like our sister now and we wanna protect you as much as Zach does," Daniel said while hugging her.

"Yeah we all posted a video on our social media platforms too," Corbyn informed us.

"We put it on our band account too," Jonah noted.

"They said I was in it for the fame... they said I was using Zach for money... they told me to kill myself," She listed only starting to cry again. We all surrounded her making a group hug.

"We're gonna do a live stream right now," Jack announced as he grabbed Sherlyn's laptop to log into YouNow.

We all sat on her bed. Jack and Daniel on one side, Jonah and Corbyn on another side and Sherlyn and I in the middle. We leaned against her headboard while cuddling. We waited a bit till we got a lot of viewers.

"We have to address something very serious," Daniel started off.

"As you all know, our boy Zach got a girlfriend," Corbyn started to explain.

"A lot of her viewers gave love and support to her but you guys are sending hate," Jonah continued.

"What's up with that guys? sending death threats and saying that Zach deserves better? Sherlyn is kind and such a cool girl," Jack questioned the fans.

"It hurt her so bad that when we came to her apartment to check on her that she was crying in Zach's arms," Daniel informed them.

"It kills me that I can't do much besides tell you guys to be kinder or try to accept the fact I'm not single. Seeing Sherlyn cry was a sight I didn't want to see yet, it's only been two days guys. Why can't you support us?" I questioned angrily.

"Yeah, guys? Corbyn's taken and you guys don't hate on his girlfriend," Jonah noted.

"futuremrsherron says that Sherlyn doesn't deserve him because she didn't know him when they met," Corbyn read off the chat.

"Seriously guys? What the hell! I hate that you guys are judging her because she didn't know me or Why Don't We!" I ended up raising my voice.

"Zach, calm down," Sherlyn said softly.

"No! THEY ARE TREATING YOU LIKE SHIT WHEN THEY DON'T KNOW YOU!" I yelled as I sat more up letting her go.

"Honestly guys, your fan pages say spread love or always be positive! You guys are being hypocritical" I rant.

"ilyzach says idk why your fans can't understand that as long as you're happy everything will be okay," Daniel read off the chat.

"At least someone loves Sherlyn," Jack says happily.

"Hachzerron says I'm so disappointed in the rest of our fam, Sherlyn is so nice!" Jack read off the chat.

"I love all of you guys, but if you're gonna continue to send hate to my girlfriend it could take a turn for the worst. If I need to, I will break up with her because I rather she live a life where she can be confident and herself than with me and get hate from you guys. Then you guys get to see me without the person I care for a lot. I can't say it's love yet but I do care a whole lot about her," I explained.

"Guys I don't think this was a smart idea," We hear Sherlyn inform us.

"We're just looking out for you Sherls," Daniel assured her. She slightly smiled and kissed my cheek.

"What's that for baby?" I asked her.

"For not only being such a great boyfriend but letting me have great brothers," She smiled and hugged the boys.

"We love you," The boys yelled. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 150 25
This is an imagine book on my babies, the Why Don't We Boys. I will write about Jonah Marais, Corbyn Besson, Jack Avery, Zach Herron, and Daniel Seav...
85.4K 2.3K 28
↝ emily smith meets jonah marais in a coffee shop. jonah helps emily go through a hard break up.. but ends up falling in love with her. the college b...
24.5K 350 48
Cute female!reader imagines with the members of Why Don't We <3 Rankings: #3 whydontweimagines !! #18 Jonah Marais #29 whydontwe #52 Jack Avery #79...
224K 5.4K 100
Completed 8-9-18 10 years of friendship, 5 years of crushing Julia is not getting anywhere with her best friend Zach. He's dated every girl in schoo...