My Bad Girl Ways

By Giavannih

"Why did you do it Eli?!", I growl with tears falling down my cheeks. Eli just stares at me with no emotion a... More

MY BAD GIRL WAYS...chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
List of my stories

Chapter 107

1.5K 49 3
By Giavannih

I'm currently cooking dinner for Eli and I. Avalyn is asleep upstairs.

Once I turn off the stove I sit on the couch to relax and watch the prison break series.

It's now 6:30 in the evening and Eli still isn't home. However, I don't think much of it since he is the CEO now and I'm sure there's so much to do.

Ring Ring

I hear my phone vibrating like crazy on the coffee table and I furrow my brows confusion setting in seeing Nathan's name flashing on the phone screen.

The last time I saw Nathan was at the beach when he basically agreed with that one irrelevant bitch who called me a slut.

Why is he calling me now or maybe he dialed the wrong number?

I decide to answer after all he still is a special person to me. No matter what has happened I do care for him.

"Hello"

"Hi Gia, it's Nathan I know this is so out of the blue, but I really want to apologize and speak to you.. I was such an asshole", Nathan says on the phone sounding a bit nervous.

"It is so out of the blue Nate after all this time you barely want to apologize?"

"Gia, you were the love of my life still are just put yourself in my shoes if you loved me with all of your heart and someone just comes and takes me away?", Nathan says sounding a bit hurt still.

As much as I want to dismiss Nathan. He's so right. How would I feel if someone just comes and snatches Eli away from me? I would be exactly like Nathan.

"I'm so sorry Nathan I never wanted to hurt you nor meant for things to go the way they did believe it or not I do still care for you a lot", I huff through the phone.

"Can we meet somewhere and talk? I would still want to have you as a friend"

"Yes sure I'll text you my address drop by right now. I can't really go anywhere due to having my baby", I mumble.

"That's right I'm such an idiot. Boy or girl?", Nathan clears his throat.

"Girl"

"Congratulations Gia I'm happy for you on your bundle of joy. I'll be heading over right now thank you for giving me a chance after everything"

"Thank you Nathan, your a good man you deserve it", I smile clicking the end button texting him my address.

Suddenly, I hear a noise in the kitchen sounding like footsteps.

I quickly stand up from the couch making my way into the kitchen. Turning the lights on I glance around seeing nothing.

I continue to walk further into the dining room which is connected to the kitchen room until my barefoot steps on a tiny broken glass.

"Fuck!", I wince in pain leaning on the wall lifting my foot up seeing the piece of broken glass stuck in my flesh.

I pull it out blood bursting out from the small cut.

Why is there a piece of glass on my floor?

As I look at the area where I stepped on. I noticed more pieces of broken glass all over the floor. I scrunch my brows together following the trail of broken glass noticing a huge hole on the glass door.

My eyes widen feeling my heart thump faster hot and cold hitting all at once as I realize a burglar is in the house.

Avalyn

I turn my heel to run upstairs to get my baby, but instead I bumped into a blue eyed tall muscular man wearing all black with a ski mask on his face.

I jump letting out a scream of horror. However, I kick him where the sun don't shine causing him to tumble down on the floor.

I bolt out of the kitchen seeing the stairs when I'm tackled down to the floor by another guy wearing all black with a ski mask as well.

"Help!", I shout as loud as I could hoping the neighbors would hear me.

"Shut the fuck up!", the brown eyed guy who tackled me slaps me across my face.

However, I don't back down I start punching him where I could. He was dodging most of my punches trying to pin me down on the floor.

"Grab the baby!", some other dark eyed guy comes out of the kitchen ordering the guy on top me.

"No!", I shout trying to get up.

"I'll handle this sexy bitch!", the blue eyed guy I hit in the kitchen splutters as the guy on top of me stands up letting me go.

I immediately stand up pushing them away from me making a run upstairs to reach my baby.

Unfortunately, halfway up one the three guys grab me from my foot causing me to fall down hitting the side of my cheek bone on the stair.

"SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!", I shout again trying to kick the guy holding my foot.

"SHUT UP BITCH!", the blue eyed guy says pulling me down now on top of me pinning my arms down.

"Your so hot now I see why Eli became weak", the guy evilly chuckles.

He knows Eli?

"PLEASE DON'T TAKE MY BABY! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!", I screech trying to push him off of me, but he's too strong.

"Your man is to blame for now he's going to pay for what he did!", the guy grits his teeth.

What did he do?

"TAKE ME INSTEAD PLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING, BUT LEAVE MY BABY ALONE!", I beg.

"Boss doesn't want you.. he wants Eli's daughter!"

My eyes widen horror screaming across my face. The worst of the worst thoughts consumes my mind fearing for my baby girl's life.

I must do whatever it takes to save my baby girl even if I lose my life in the process.

I bite down on his wrist with all my force causing him to scream out in pain. At the same time I hear Avalyn cry making my heart jump out of my body hearing her scream.

"I found her!", one of the guys shouts from upstairs.

No no no

Once the guy losses his grip on my hands. I punch him with all of my power I possibly have in me causing him to fall down on his side.

I kick him so hard sending him rolling down the stairs. Abruptly standing up I run upstairs to Avalyn's room seeing the two masked guys beaming at me.

"PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!", I cry locking eyes with the brown eyed masked guy holding Avalyn in his arms.

"BACK UP OR SHE DIES!", the brown eyed masked guy holding Avalyn threatens pointing his gun at her.

"NO NO PLEASE DON'T SHOOT PLEASE!", I screech feeling my heart fall down to my stomach my nerves getting out of control causing me tremble horribly from fear.

"YOU BITCH!", the blue eyed masked guy barges into the room grabbing me by the hair from behind.

I wince in pain as he pulls me side to side by my long hair.

"GO TO THE CAR!", he shouts at the two guys.

All I can focus on is on Avalyn's cry for me. My heart breaks to fucking pieces not being able to get to her, but I will not fucking give up on my daughter.

I try to reach for my baby as the two guys pass us by exiting the room. However, the blue eyed masked guy pulls me away from them by my hair.

"WHAT TO DO WITH YOU NOW? BOSS DID SAY TO KILL YOU!", the blue eyed guy chuckles staring at me up and down.

Hearing the front door open most likely the two masked guys holding my baby are exiting the house. Hearing them leave turns on a switch in me no longer caring about the consequences.

I start to kick, scream, and punch the blue eyed masked guy until he loosens his grip on my hair.

I bolt out of the room running towards the stairs trying to catch up to my baby.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!", the blue eyed guy roars from behind me wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me up in the air.

"LET ME GO!", I shout twisting my whole body side to side kicking everywhere.

"FINE!", the blue eyed bluntly responds putting me down on the ground pushing me down the stairs.

I yell as I tumble harshly down the long stairs hitting every party of my body. As I continue to fall down I feel very warm liquid running down my mid thighs.

Everything is spinning out of control as much as I try to grab onto something to stop me from falling down the stairs. I fail miserably.

Until, I finally hit hard on the tile floor completely laying flat not being able to move.

My abdomen starts hurting along with every part of my body that hit the stairs as I tumbled down.

My vision begins to blur seeing the masked guy chuckle exiting the door shutting it closed.

"Avalyn", I mumble.

My vision completely blurs as I pass out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.2K 1.6K 74
I walk out my dorm building to the cafe. Just as I'm about to open the door I hear a person call out my name. I turn around to see the person joggin...
446K 12.9K 34
Blaze White is the New Girl at the Prep school in her mothers old home town. But her only goal for senior year is to keep a low profile, no friends...
223K 4K 19
Meet Isabel. She gets along with most people, not super popular but she's not a wallflower either. Isabel doesn't need anyone else in her life not to...
6.8K 119 26
Kendall has always lived a quiet life in a small town in Illinois with her family, friends, and boyfriend Jordan. Her life had been mostly happy othe...