My Bad Girl Ways

By Giavannih

"Why did you do it Eli?!", I growl with tears falling down my cheeks. Eli just stares at me with no emotion a... More

MY BAD GIRL WAYS...chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
List of my stories

Chapter 84

2.1K 64 3
By Giavannih

"Go out guys I'll babysit", I say to Lulu and Siah.

"I feel horrible", Lulu frowns.

"I went out last night plus I'm a bit hanged over, so I'd rather stay in today", I reassure.

"Do do you want me to stay with you?", Nathan asks.

"No babe go have fun and make sure Lulu parties", I chuckle.

"You heard my fiancé let's hit the road", Nathan grabs Lulu and Siah's hands pulling them out of the door.

I grab Juliah from the bed and sit with her on the floor playing blocks.

After a while Juliah starts to cry and I fix her a bottle. Once I'm done I cradle her as I feed her.

A knock is heard on the door. Seriously right when I'm in the middle of trying to feed my goddaughter.

I bet it's Lulu making sure I haven't dropped Juliah on her head

"Come in", I mutter.

Eli barges through the door beaming at me and Juliah with a smirk.

"What the hell are you doing here?", I blankly say.

"I heard the baby crying, so I decided to come check.. I didn't know you were babysitting"

"Well I am since I'm her godmother now get out", I sternly say as I try to put Juliah to sleep.

Eli ignores me and sits on the bed intently watching me as I gently swing my arms back and forth rocking Juliah to sleep.

"I can totally see you as a milf", Eli's emerald green eyes twinkles with amusement.

I feel my cheeks heat up by his comment. I glance at Juliah who's sound asleep and I carefully lay her on the bed covering her with warm blankets.

Glancing at Eli I watch as he warily stares at Juliah almost admiring her.

"If I've never gotten locked up.. we would of had a child of our own to accompany her", he suddenly whispers glancing at me and Juliah.

My mouth partly opened as I let the words sink in. I couldn't help but feel awe by his remark. To be honest he's actually right. Unfortunately we weren't meant to be.

I don't say anything back heading towards the couch sitting. Eli stands up off the bed slowly heading towards me.

"Gia it's killing me to see you with someone else", he frowns sitting next to me.

"Eli I don't want to deal with this right now", I truthfully say trying to enjoy my Fourth of July weekend drama free.

"I know you still feel something towards me", he raises a brow beaming at me.

"Why do you say that?"

"Because I know you.. I can see how your hazel eyes sparkle with my presence even if you hate me", he places his hand on my hand cuffing it.

"Eli I-"

"It's okay if you don't want to deal with this during your vacation, but all I ask from you is to just have a sit down with me.. let me explain everything"

"I was meaning to do that when I was back in town, but then you happen to show up here so yeah", I mumble not moving my hand from his.

"Then I'll back off and wait to talk to you once we're back home", he firmly says.

Do I want Eli to back off?

"Thank you", I genuinely say.

The next day

"Today is our last day here!", Joanna wines.

"I know you know what that means?", I teasingly say.

"Henny!", all the girls squeal jumping up and down.

It's crazy how we're all older, but still can party like high school. I guess somethings just don't change. Well besides for Jesiah and Lulu. Since they've became parents they don't drink like they used to especially party boy Jesiah.

We all hit the beach to see the fireworks. Eli has been distant and hasn't annoyed me in any way like he promised.

For some reason it's saddens me, but then I quickly lecture myself about being an engaged woman that's happily in love.

Once at the beach we picked out a spot getting the party started.

After a few hours the sunset hits. We all admire the beautiful colors in the sky. Nathan hugs me from behind as we gaze at nature's beauty. I quickly glance at Eli who's holding Juliah in his arms. For a moment I catch Eli peek at us a frown appearing on his face.

Fireworks start blowing up into the sky

Juliah points towards the lights sticking her cute little finger out growling at Eli to look. Who would of thought Eli the bad boy would be so good with kids. Juliah really loves him and lately wants to be with him over us.

As I beam at them then at the sunset a memory plays in my head.

Flash back starts now

"Will you marry me?"

"Whhhhat! Are you  serious?"

"I'm dead serious.. I know what I want babe and with this obstacle we're going through right now just makes me realize how much I want this forever"

"Babe I'm speechless right now"

"Answer me.. Will you marry me as soon as you turn 18?"

"Yes babe I would love too"

"You just made me the happiest man alive and don't worry baby I will propose to you in the traditional way"

"Then why ask me now?"

"So I can know your answer before so I won't get embarrassed in front of everyone if you were to say no"

"Haha! Babe you know how much you mean to me I would never say no to you never. I want to be with you for the rest of my life"

"Me too babe and I promise you we'll be together forever"

Flash back over

I was so naive to actually believe Eli and I would be together forever. As I look back I realize how strong our love was well at least from my part. No wonder it was so hard to get through the heartbreak.

Eli and I have been through so much when were a couple, but we always managed to surpass it and still end up in each other's arms somehow.

And that's when these questions blurred my mind ruining the good memories. The very same questions that's been roaming around since Eli broke my heart that day. I thought these questions somehow disappeared throughout the long four years, but I guess it only rested since Eli's face began to fade.

Seeing Eli again after so long has resurfaced these questions and brought me so many steps back.

Do I possibly still love Eli after all of this time?

There's only one way to find out and that's the sit down with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 7.1K 23
"Hey," I said cautiously, scared to make the first move. Thankfully, I didn't have to make it. Luca stepped forward and took me by the waist, pulling...
63.1K 779 36
I really hope people enjoy this ! It's my first time writing so please leave suggestions if you don't like something ! Thanks for reading ! ...
225K 4K 19
Meet Isabel. She gets along with most people, not super popular but she's not a wallflower either. Isabel doesn't need anyone else in her life not to...
303K 9.1K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...