Swords & Saniwa

By yakitori_sama

@PLS READ 'SWORDS & SANIWA 2' FOR THE REMAINING ONESHOTS. THIS IS A COMPLETED BOOK.@ Touken Ranbu Fanfics :) ... More

Candlelight
The Little Fox
The Killer
Sake (酒)
Seen
Cicatrix
Unusual
Hot Spring
Food
Work
Ornament
End
Wound
Spirit
Beans
Heat
Author's Note
Drown
Prodigious/1
Prodigious/2
A/N
Dreamland
Hidden
Shine
Omake/Side Story
News!!
Sounds
Luck
Fate
Lost
Rest
Consternation
Hide
Sleep
A/N + Request Section (CLOSED)
New Book
Bind
Beauty
NEW BOOK!!
Dreams
Unending
Negligence
Omake: 2
Adventure
Days
Words
Work
Jewel
NEW SWORD!!
Weaponry
Kiwame
##Requests##CLOSED
String
Endless
Stone
Sweets
Matchstick
Tolerate
Trip
Beginning
Annoy
Paint
Palace
Notice
True
Play
Wail
Sight
Blossoms
Break
Potion
Blank
Eleven
Acceptance
Writer's Adventures
Heroic
Poke
Requests!!!!
Omamori
Slumber
Ring
Voice
Fall
Trap
Allergy
NEW SWORD!!
Cause
Line
Bruise
Assistance
Spar
Apologetic
Forbidden
Glass
Clarity
Chatter
Healer
Lovestruck
Pounce
Sudden
REQUESTS!!!!!
Idolize
Scapula
Restart
Shield
Exception
Gratitude
Legend
Agenda
Pluviophile
Momentum
Showdown
Sow
Dryer
Trouble
Ufotable's Katsugeki (Not an update of fic!)
Condition
Awry

Visit

2K 37 3
By yakitori_sama

~Ishikirimaru~
石切丸

Requested by dirtyoldshoes!

---------------------------------------------------------

"This... is the world that Aruji lives?"

"Yeah! First stop, Tokyo Sky Tree!"

It was a request made for being the MVP winner. She was surprised at his request, but nevertheless accepted it. She had never returned once since she started working here.

And there they were, looking down and enjoying the panoramic view of the capital city.

"Japan has changed so much... It's deafening." He said while looking at a certain business district. Tugging his sleeve, she then asked him if he wanted to get a souvenir for everyone.

"That'll be a total of 50,000 yen. I am sorry but, Miss, are you a kindergarten teacher?"

"Y-Yes...Haha, I have a lot of kids to teach..." She laughed as she answered the cashier's question before taking the elevator down to ground level.

~~

The next stop was Meiji Shrine in Shibuya. It was full of people, mainly tourists who came to sightsee and pray for blessings.

Bowing and clapping twice, both of them said their wishes out before repeating the movements  once again. Walking to the shop, a wide array of omamoris was spread across the table, ranging from safe delivery to academic studies. Taking an omamori for luck, the sword can't help but laugh, prompting the female to look at him in a puzzled manner.

"Well... Monoyoshi wouldn't be happy about that luck omamori.."

"It's for him. He needs some blessings from the emperor aside for him blessing everyone." She smiled as she explained, paying for the amulet before leaving the shrine grounds.

~~

The next and last stop was her house.

"I am back!" She announced her presence as her parents came out of the house to greet her warmly.

"Who is this.."

"He's my friend, Ishikiri! We haven't met since we graduated from university."

"Is that so... Welcome, Ishikiri. Make yourself at home." The female welcomed the duo and left then alone while she prepared dinner at the kitchen.

"Aruji's parents are really kind people."

"It's been two years... How fast." She said while admiring her room. The layout was still the same as usual, but dust was almost invisible. It seemed that her mum cleaned the room for everday, waiting for the sage to return.

"F/N! Dinner is done!"

"Yes!" Standing up, they rushed down the stairs and started the meal. They had an engaging conversation as they ate, laughter chipping in the middle of sentences.

"Be safe, F/N." Her father said as he gave her a hug, like what his wife did as well. Leaving the house, they went to the building.

"It's really fun today. Thank you for being the tour guide, Aruji."

"Let's go to Hokkaido next time! But... my wallet..." She pouted at the thought of her empty wallet.

Wrapping a muffler around her, he then held her gloved hands.

"Don't fall sick in this cold weather, if not Hasebe's going to start his long nag again." He said while giving a forced smile, implying that the infamous nagging was too hard on him. The sage then laughed before they continued walking to the train station.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 44 12
There are a few characters I haven't seen much fanfics on and I felt I have to write some myself since I used to write before and want to do so again...
416K 15.8K 28
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...
78K 1.4K 59
All art featured belong to their respective artists and will be removed if the artists request to. I DO NOT OWN THE ART. Most of them are from Zeroch...
3.1K 170 3
"I know that I love her the first time I laid my eyes on her" That's what I always said in my heart when she's near me. No underclassman could make...