Bind

~Kasen Kanesada~

歌仙兼定  

Yayyy Monoyoshi is homeee!! 

But dmm sure know how to drain help tokens and resources off.. And it has to be after UTC 100 floors..

Enjoy!!

----------------------------------------------------

"Uwahhhh!!"

"What happened?!"

Slamming the door aside, it revealed a visibly shocked sword with his blade unsheathed as a snake was seen slithering beneath the covers.

Snake?

"Kasen, it's just a snake. And a non-poisonous one. Keep your sword back. I'll handle it." Taking a wooden sword for practice uses, you lured the snake out from the covers and took it on its head. Heading to the citadel door, you set it free and hoped that it wouldn't come back again. The frightened sword was waiting at the porch.

"Aruji-sama.. Why aren't you afraid of snakes?"

You chuckled at his question before answering. "I had a lot of contact with them when I was in high school, since I was in the adventure club. Handling them wasn't a big deal, especially when my dad is a researcher specialising in snakes."

Kasen was awed by your knowledge background as you further explained on how to identify between poisonous and non-poisonous snakes.

It's rare to see a snake in this citadel.. Something bad might happen in the future..

"-sama...Aruji-sama?"

"Ahh yes??"

"You're really a daydreamer.. Thanks for your help. I'll be going back to my room if you don't need me."

"Go on."

It was time to cook dinner as well. As you reached the kitchen, a shrill cry was heard, prompting the purple-haired sword to run over to the kitchen.

He had expected something bad happened to his master like an injury or broken crockery.

However it was completely unexpected.

"K-Kasen Kanesada! Kill this roach off immediately! And clear its body off once it's dead!"

You had unexpectedly used the power of binding. Stabbing the roach using the tip of his sword, he threw it beyond the walls of the citadel. Once the roach was killed, the effect worn off,  nagging the sage.

"How many times do I need to tell you not to use your word bindings?! It's taxing on my body even though it's just killing a roach!"

"...Sorry."

"And why are you afraid of roaches when you could handle snakes?!"

"I AM JUST AFRAID OF BUGS AND ROACHES!"

Raising your voice, you ran off to your room and asked the eyepatch and Tarou to handle the meal cooking.

Maybe confronting your fear of bugs would reduce the chance of using word bindings?