Seen

~Ookurikara~
大具利迦邏

He's been dropping a lot along with kakaka in map 5-1 OMG I want Jirou to come home... :'(

Well, enjoy~

------------------------------------------------------

"Ookurikara. I am not going to get along with you." The uchigatana said in a cold voice.

You felt your head spin and suddenly leaned onto the wall for support. The uchigatana seemed to take notice, and walked a few steps nearer. You feel your vision blur and turn into darkness, collapsing. Preparing yourself for the impact, he caught you in his arms unexpectedly. With no strength left after days of burning the midnight oil, your limp body was leaning against him.

"So this is the first thing it happens after when I am forged. Troublesome.. Oi. What's wrong with you?"

Touching your forehead and neck, he realised you had a high fever and was shivering uncontrollably. With no one but only him in the citadel, he removed his black coat and covered you with it, and took you to a nearby room. He worked quite fast; taking a futon, laying you down and preparing a basin of ice cold water with a cloth. For the whole night, he took care of you until Hasebe came back from a two day long expedition.

But there was one thing he did that you would never forget.

You woke up and looked around. 'This isn't my room', you thought. Sitting up and pushing the blanket aside, you found yourself in underwear, leaving only your hakama on. Wanting to grab a new top from the wardrobe, Ookurikara came in with a new basin of water without knocking the door.

You were frozen.

He was unfazed at the 'sight' while you were shocked at his intrusion. You were about to scream out loud when he threw the basin of water at you. Not anticipating it, you wiped the water off your face and stared at him angrily.

"Shut up. That lunatic priest may come and kill me because of that scream. I took off your clothes since you were drenched from the sweat. I don't need your gratitude. I am leaving. Don't disturb me." He turned to leave the room, leaving you completely embarrassed. Walking towards him to give him a punch, he sensed it and turned, holding your arm and locking it. You couldn't budge at all.

"Go change your clothes. I can see your underwear." Throwing you a dry cloth (or towel), he released your hand and left.

A string snapped.

The next day, you heard from Hasebe that he would kill that sharp-tongued uchigatana as long as you allow him to do so, saying that he would absolutely not forgive him for embarrassing his master.

In the end you didn't give the order to kill him, but instead told the others to tease him whenever they have the chance.

You didn't regret giving that order at all.