Fall

~Kashuu Kiyomitsu~
加州 清光

Requested by MsWubby!

----------------------------------------------

"Aruji! Look what I got for your birthday!" He exclaimed as the sage stood there without any visible reaction.

"Uh...Are you listening? Oh my..!" He quickly caught her in time and looked at her anxiously. 

"I am just too tired... Kajuu..."

"K-Kajuu...?" He was amused at his new name, but nevertheless picked her up and sent her back to her room.

~~

"Kashuu...? Why are you here?"

"You collapsed and fell asleep while I was talking to you." He recounted as he forced her to lie down. "You really don't know how to take care of yourself just like that Mikazuki... Here, your anniversary gift. Congratulations for being here for a year, F/N."

Opening the present, it was a hand warmer. Trying it since it was the autumn season, it really did warm up her body as expected. What's warmer was his thoughtfulness.

"Thanks, Kajuu."

"W-What..! Don't call me by that name, it's not cute at all!"

She laughed out loud at his reaction as his cheeks were soon tainted with a faint blush from the embarrassment.

~~

Years soon flew by, and it was a common sight to see her tucked in her futon every few weeks due to fatigue.

"Idiot F/N..."

"I am fine... Sorry, Kajuu." She said beside his ears as he hugged her while trying not to let out his emotions.

That joke would always ring up in his mind whenever she mentioned, but not this time.