Forbidden

~Sohayanotsurugi~
ソナタノツルギ

Requested by DANE-sempai

-------------------------------------------------

Cleaning up the littered room, there was still one sword who hasn't returned to his room yet.

"Hey Sohaya, get back to your room. Stop drinking! You'll suffer-" A pair of lips clashed against hers before she could finish her sentence. She was taken by surprise and tried to loosen the force on the side of her arms. But it became even tighter as she was pinned down afterwards. Punching him in his ribs before he could go deeper, the sage then wiped her lips with the sleeve of her kimono top roughly and snatched the bottle of alcohol, hitting his head with it.

At that exact moment, the crane saw her with the broken bottle and the unconscious Sohaya.

"I saw everything, Aruji~♡"

"You're dead meat, Tsurumaru Kuninaga."

~~

"O-Ow..."

"You're awake, Sohaya."

Jolting up before the dull pain hit him in his head, he was surprised that she was in his room. And why was his head all bandaged up?

"What happened to me?"

"You don't remember anything at all?"

"Mm, nope."

"You just stole her first kiss roughly." The crane told him as he gave him a glass of water to ease the pain. Choking on the water, a coughing fit took over him for quite a while before he looked at the sage who was turning her head away from him, blushing evidently.

"I am sorry!" He knelt and bowed down, hoping that she wouldn't dismantle him. It was his second week here in her citadel.

"Forget it, it's all in the past."

Giving a sigh, she then continued.

"Is that what you'll expect me to say, right? No alcohol for three months in the entire citadel. That's an order."

"What!! 3 months?! A-Aruji this is just-" The crane tried to persuade her along with Jiroutachi who entered the room abruptly. The ootachi looked at her with his eyes, trying to change her decision. It was literally a death sentence to the heavy drinkers like Nihongou and himself.

"Since they're begging, I'll add on another week. Learn something from this, you drunkard." She said bluntly before staring at the sword who was having a hangover.

~~

"That Sohaya... Let me perish into dust without sake..." A certain yari and an oodachi sat at the porch, sighing at their loss of sake jugs.