Play

~Otegine~

御手杵  

Requested by DANE-sempai! Hope you enjoy this story! ^^

(Sorry if I didn't manage to grasp the essence of a yandere.. it's my first time writing them T-T)

Slight sexual themes! Be warned!

--------------------------------------------

With her slender fingers, she lifted his chin up, looking deep into his fearful eyes.

"No more of this, okay?" 

"Y-Yes..."

"Good~"

Releasing his bindings, the spear then held onto his wound and went off to the repair room. She then glanced at the blade stained with his blood. Bringing the sword nearer to her lips, her tongue licked the liquid off, tasting the metallic smell.

She yearned for his affection, but yet she couldn't get it.

~~

There wasn't any problem, he thought. She would get violent if Otegine did not pay his fullest attention on her, making him shudder in fear sometimes.

He didn't know why she liked him so much.

Scars were all over his body; like signs of love that she made on him.

He feared her, and yet he couldn't run from her. 

He took off his jacket and took some gauze and bandages from the cabinet. Wrapping it clumsily, he then left the repair room, hoping that no one would discover him.

~~

It has been a few days since that incident with her.

And both of them have not met since then.

Walking to his room, she slid the door open to see him half-naked. He was surprised as well, and wore his jacket back clumsily to hide his bare back.

"Aruji...You should not be wearing those indecent clothes and walk around the citadel." Otegine said while back-facing her, not wanting to see her. She then closed the door and wrapped her arms around his neck, burying her face in his neck. He jolted up and removed her arms, standing up hurriedly and looking at her. 

"Wear that..." He then threw his jacket at her, facing her from his back.

"You don't like this? Why?" She asked, not being embarrassed about her outfit. She was only wearing a bra-top with an underwear. With his eyes kept shut he said. "Please change to a more proper outfit."

Walking up towards him, she pinned him down and forced him to fall, invading his body as she sat on him with both of her legs apart. He jolted at that sensation as she touched it through the fabric, massaging it slowly. He sunk into the sea of pleasure, but still aware of his surroundings. Before he could fall deeper, he threw himself back to reality, pushing her off from him. The sage then frowned and used a spell to bind him, pinning him back on the mat. 

"Why don't you love me! Why! I am going to torture you until you say you love me!" Taking a dagger hidden in her bra-top, she cut his arm, making a long slash on the location that she had made on him earlier. The spear flinched in pain and tried to control the feeling, but nothing helped.

She could never understand the pain that he was feeling.