Consternation

~Kashuu Kiyomitsu~
加州 清光

School starts next week..

And my Shinano is finallyyy homee~ Yep I am at floor 61 now! Really hate those R5 yaris...

1/8 scale figure of Yasusada looks sooo perfectttt♡

--------------------------------------------------

Consternation filled her mind and heart with no reason. She knew that there will be nothing bad happening to her or to the swords, but yet she felt the fear clinging deeply. Here she was, curled up and burying herself in the futon. It was late night, and she thought she was the only one awake, until a voice was heard outside.

"Aruji-sama, I am coming in~"

She was surprised, and sat up hastily before the sword stepped his foot into the room, sitting and facing towards her.

He knew something was bothering his master.

"Something is bothering you."

She looked up, and soon turned her head away, unwilling to be read easily like a book.

"It must be about the sortie to Ikedaya."

Again she was read like a book, but this time the long haired sword knew what his master was worrying about.

She only had one omamori, the one she finally made successfully after countless attempts. But she wasn't sure who to pass it to.

She was scared that she might make a wrong decision that may cost lives gone.

A warm hand was placed above hers, calming her mind down.

He was telling her not to worry.

"I'll see who needs it during our sortie, so don't worry. I'll come back as master's cutest sword! Others will do the same too!"

Those words certainly kept the fear out from its way. She handed him the only omamori, giving him a smile.

A smile that he loved the most from his dear master.

"Because you are our only master."