Hot Spring

~Izuminokami Kanesada~
和泉守兼定

As promised, this is heavy in sugar (or fluff)!

Enjoy~

---------------------------------------------------------

'Ahhh~ It's comfortable~~'

Submerging yourself into the hot spring water, you hid behind a huge stone where no one could spot you. Today was a special day. It was your birthday and Izumi suggested that everyone visit the onsen (hot spring) and relax. You agreed, and here you are enjoying the hot water that seems to relieve the sore muscles you had. Heaving a deep breath, you enjoyed the fall scenery, with red and orange maple leaves fluttering down from the tree while relaxing.

After an hour's soaking, you decided to go back to your room. Wanting to get up, you heard some male voices. You froze.

Eh..?

Don't tell me I.... went to the wrong onsen?!

You desperately tried to remember the events earlier, and slapped your forehead.

You were indeed in the onsen for males.

Shit... How am I going to get out of here... I'll hide first!

Hiding behind the huge rock, a man soon comes in, entering the onsen. The water rippled.

"Hahah.. As I thought, onsen is the best~"

You recognised that voice.

It belonged to Izumi.

It has to be him... why can't it be the tantous or something.. At least they'll keep their mouths shut if I stuff them with food..

"Is there someone there?"

You froze, and covered your mouth to prevent making noises. He came closer to the rock when a whole bunch of Awataguchi tantous came bustling it. Izumi then went to join them.

Haa... I almost died...

Sighing, you kept thinking about how to escape from this 'dangerous' situation. You wouldn't want to be seen even when wrapped in a towel. But you couldn't think of anything.

Guess I'll have to wait till they go off...

Lying against the rock, you waited, and waited.

After endless moments they decided to leave. Izumi was the last to go off, disappearing off the corridor. You wanted to walk when you heard footsteps nearer to the exit. You were quite far from the rock and didn't know where to hide. You panicked.

As Izumi slid open the door, his mouth was agape, shocked at your presence.

You froze too when you saw him.

"Aruji!! Why are you here?! Don't tell me.... you peeked at us?!" Izumi hurriedly covered his eyes and sighed, thinking that you are into such things.

"Hey!! I am not a fujoshi!! And why are you back here?! Keep your eyes closed!! I swear I am going to melt you back to metal if you open your eyes!"

"Yes!!"

Leaving the spring, you walked towards the exit when Jiji and Kogi walked in.

The fox was shocked while the old man brushed it off with his usual laughter.

"Ha ha ha... Aruji is really a good master, enjoying the spring with us... You have my respect Aruji dono~" Continuing his laughter, a vein popped out. You hit him with a wooden basin. Mikazuki was shocked, and stopped his laughter.

"You stupid old man!! I don't care if I get arrested for damaging a National Treasure! I'll melt you back to metal!! You three!! Horsekeeping and farming for one month!!

Storming off, you hurriedly went back to your room, and cried. It was your first time getting seen by them. For the whole night you cursed the old man non-stop until you fell asleep. (Okay I am sorry to all jiji fans ><)

The next day, everyone packed up and left the hot spring. Stepping out of the room, you saw Izumi waiting for you outside. Ignoring him, you walked to the stables and rode on your horse. You prepared to leave when Izumi finally said something.

"Aruji! Please hear me for once!!" He bowed, begging you to listen to him.

"What?" Thinking that he wanted to apologise to you, you decided to forgive him if he did. Well, you forgave Kogi for his one page long letter on your table, so it was natural to forgive Izumi since he apologised, except that old man who did nothing at all but laugh his way back to the citadel.

"Erm... Can you... not let me do horsekeeping duty?"

A string snapped.

"IZUMI!! YOU SHAMELESS!! ANOTHER 2 WEEKS OF FARMING DUTY!!" Kicking your horse, it galloped faster than usual back to the citadel.

Maybe the horse considered you as a 'threat' and sought to quickly drop you back to the citadel.