Dreams

~Namazuo Toushirou~

鯰尾 藤四郎

Requested by KamaKuririn69! Hope you like this one-shot ;) It's really short..

I have no motivation to clear UTC, since I sent Atsushi for kiwame training today and after reading the comments on the TKRB wikia on how annoying the R5 yaris are.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Namazuo?"

The wakizashi was seen hugging me around my waist, burying his head and sobbing. I was taken aback. He would be in smiles all the time, even when he came back from the battlefields heavily injured.

It hurt me when he cries.

Taking his hands away from my waist, I squatted down and wiped off his tears.

"What happened?"

"I..I had a bad nightmare.. Really bad.."

"Do you want to say it out?"

Namazuo shook his head, not wanting to tell me about the nightmare. Right, asking him to remember his nightmare to tell me was such an idiotic thing. Who likes to recount their nightmares to someone else?

"I'll accompany you tonight. Come to my room."

"Mhhm.."

Sniffling as he grabbed on the ends of my jacket, I gently took one of his hands and walked back to my room. Tucking him into my futon, we both slept together with dreams occupying our minds once again.

Sleep well, Namazuo.