Trap

~Mikazuki Munechika~
三日月 宗近

Requested by Yura024!

--------------------------------------------------

She swore that she would dismantle that certain sword if she found out who spiked her green tea.

Grabbing her clothes, she then wore it loosely before sneaking out to where the tantous were.

"G-General.. Pft."

"Don't you dare laugh, Shinano Toushirou." She warned in her kid voice, prompting the tantou to suppress his laugh even more. Getting him to get some of his clothes for her, she then chased him out as she changed, glad that it was similar to her current size. Walking out, she then went to find Mitsutada for breakfast.

"Mitsutada, what's for breakfast- What's with that look..." She said while the sword was surprised at her form- no, his look was perceived as 'creepy' to the kid.

"You look even cuter, Aruji." The eyepatch praised while closing the distance with her, causing her to run off.

Along the way, more and more swords were head over heels over her child looks, and the poor sage had to run away from their evil intentions.

As she thought about how creepy the Genji brothers looked, another sword added to the list.

"Master! Oh god, you look so much cuter in this form! Enthuse me with your looks! Wear this!" Kikkou Sadamune was a more serious problem, and she was about to run off  from the sailor uniform before the sapphire figure took her in his arms, covering her sight with his long, navy blue sleeves.

"What are you doing to Aruji, Kikkou?"

"Well, I need her to enthuse me-"

"Unfortunately, you'll have to go through me. Try me if you want." Mikazuki said as he challenged the uchigatana, walking off afterward.

"I can't have you being looked at like an animal in a zoo. Stay in my room."

"W-Wha- I need to finish my work!" She protested before the sword approached her once again, his eyes scanning her up and down.

"Those outside are even scarier than me, Aruji. I can't hold myself anymore if you continue to act in such a way..." He said while smirking, ruffling her tiny head before picking her up to the futon. Forcing her to sleep, she rested her small body and had a bad dream about her swords turning into monsters wrecking the citadel.

~~

Jolting up, she realised that her body was reverted back to normal.

"Did Aruji have a bad dream?" He asked while putting the cup of tea down and turning his head to her direction.

"Yes... Everyone... turned into wrecking monsters and destroyed the citadel..." The female described as her body shivered reflexively, trying not to think about it.

"Well, congratulations on returning back to normal. If I only have that tea-"

"Wait. Did you spike the green tea?"

"Oops, got found out. Yagen made the powder, and I only used a quarter of the original dosage..."

Well, you can imagine what happened to the old man.