Scapula

~Mikazuki Munechika~

三日月宗近

Requested by TeruBozu_ame!

--------------------------------------------------------

"Anyone! Help me!" The sage shouted for her swords, but no one responded. Such misfortune, she thought. While trying to escape from the hole, she had already thought up ways to dismantle that certain crane. Climbing halfway, the soil beneath her feet loosened, forcing her back. Sitting down to conserve her energy, she was angry at herself. Why did she send everyone out for expeditions? If she had never made that step backwards, this wouldn't have happened.

Closing her eyes, she gradually fell asleep before waking up abruptly from her dreams. She had no idea how long she had been staying here. Shouting for help once again, she finally heard footsteps. His long, blue sleeves came to her sight.

"A-Aruji! How long have you been here!"

"I don't know! Anyway, help me out!" Stretching her arm upwards, the old man did likewise. Their fingers were almost touching before he slipped, landing on her.

"Ow..."

"Sorry, did I hurt you anywhere?"

"Yeah, bruises everywhere. Where are the rest?"

"They.... went to the streets after completing the expeditions. I came back because I wanted to see you, L/N. But, how did you end up here?"

Telling him her plight, Mikazuki laughed at her. It was the first time that she fell for such traps. 

"Anyway, I'll have to thank him for giving me the chance to be closer with you, L/N."

"W-What are you-" Before she could retaliate, she felt herself being lifted up. Sitting with the sword in between her legs, the sword then traced her back with his fingertips, stopping at a certain part.

"This was where humans once grew their wings according to legend. Do you believe it?"

"Did Tsurumaru scare you that badly that your brain went haywire?"

"No, I am still myself, L/N. I am barely holding myself back the moment I saw you. You're staying in my room tonight."

"D-Don't say that! I-It's embarrassing..."

Wrapping his arms around her, he giggled before shouting for help after hearing numerous footsteps. The crane soon appeared with a bunch of rope

"Ah,it seems that you two are even more closer. I almost went crazy when you said that, Mikazuki."

All the sage did was to hide her face within his bosom as the crane pulled them up with a huge grin on his face.