Omake/Side Story

A special one! Featuring every sword (not really all but some, if not this is going to as long as hell)

Thank you to all the kind souls! 1.6K reads!! I didn't think it would be this popular since there are a lot of fanfictions on other sites as well hahhaha~

To those who are a big fan of the little fox, there's a oneshot for him found under my works! Please enjoy as much as you can~

Corporal makes a guest appearance (Saniwa is a serious AoT fan here)

Enjoy~

---------------------------------------------------

In this very citadel lies a dark secret that only the swords knew about it, aside from their master.

"Hey! Come back to me!" Gokotai whispered to his little tiger as it ran even further to the room, panicking the tantou even more.

It was forbidden.

Peeking to see the whereabouts of his tiger, he saw it.

"Ahhhhhhh!!"

The scream attracted every swords' attention, as they ran towards their master's room. They even brought their swords along as a precaution. When they reached, their master was filled with a dark aura.

Gulps.

"Gokotai. It seemed that you've seen it."

"Y-Yess!" Tears fell as he answered. Fearing the worst as you took a step nearer to him, his cries stopped as he felt a hand on his head, gently petting.

"Hah... My secret is exposed..."

"Aruji, what is the 'secret'?"

The eye patch asked, imagining all sorts of situations. Dirty mags? Photos of us secretly taken? Torture room?

"Mitsutada, stop thinking into those situations."

The eye patch returned to his senses as the holy sword said, keeping his sword back to the scabbard.

"Come in."

What greeted them was a room full of posters and merchandise that did not belong to this time.

"Nushi-sama, this guy..." The fox then took a poster and pointed at the guy.

"Such fashion..." Oodachi Tarou commented as his brother took the poster and looked at it.

"Hey Jirou! Don't tear up the poster! It's limited edition!"

Taking back the poster and rolling it up, she began to introduce the guy who completely took their master's heart.

"Corporal Levi!!!"

"L-Levi...? Such a weird name."

"He's the best!! Called 'Humanity's Strongest Soldier', he has killed numerous titans! Even the troublesome female titan was subdued by him! Ah, but it costed quite a number of lives... but well! It's a manga, so it isn't real!"

Her swords were in the midst of processing whatever she said.

"And this!"

She pointed at the oddly shaped mechanism that no sword has seen before in their lives, not even Yoshiyuki.

"It's called 'Omni-directional Mobility Gear'! (A/N: Okay just stick to this official translation, 3DMG seems hard to understand) By firing the grapple hooks and using the gas mechanism, it allows them to fight in 3D style instead of 2D! Their blades are thin, but sharp enough to slice off their nape...."

Every sword was lost.

"Levi is the best! Although he's got a sharp tongue, he's quite nice in the heart."

"Erm Shukun..." Hirano raised his hand for a question.

"Is he more important than everyone of us?"

Everyone was shocked at his rude question. Ichigo then covered his little brother's mouth, while apologising to his master.

"No. Everyone of you here are important to me. I do admire him, but he's not a real life character." Walking nearer to the tantou, she looked into his orbs.

"You are important to me."

~~

After that incident, everyone became closer to each other, with their master explaining in excitement whenever they asked about the man who was called 'Humanity's Strongest'.