Visit

~Ishikirimaru~
石切丸

Requested by dirtyoldshoes!

---------------------------------------------------------

"This... is the world that Aruji lives?"

"Yeah! First stop, Tokyo Sky Tree!"

It was a request made for being the MVP winner. She was surprised at his request, but nevertheless accepted it. She had never returned once since she started working here.

And there they were, looking down and enjoying the panoramic view of the capital city.

"Japan has changed so much... It's deafening." He said while looking at a certain business district. Tugging his sleeve, she then asked him if he wanted to get a souvenir for everyone.

"That'll be a total of 50,000 yen. I am sorry but, Miss, are you a kindergarten teacher?"

"Y-Yes...Haha, I have a lot of kids to teach..." She laughed as she answered the cashier's question before taking the elevator down to ground level.

~~

The next stop was Meiji Shrine in Shibuya. It was full of people, mainly tourists who came to sightsee and pray for blessings.

Bowing and clapping twice, both of them said their wishes out before repeating the movements  once again. Walking to the shop, a wide array of omamoris was spread across the table, ranging from safe delivery to academic studies. Taking an omamori for luck, the sword can't help but laugh, prompting the female to look at him in a puzzled manner.

"Well... Monoyoshi wouldn't be happy about that luck omamori.."

"It's for him. He needs some blessings from the emperor aside for him blessing everyone." She smiled as she explained, paying for the amulet before leaving the shrine grounds.

~~

The next and last stop was her house.

"I am back!" She announced her presence as her parents came out of the house to greet her warmly.

"Who is this.."

"He's my friend, Ishikiri! We haven't met since we graduated from university."

"Is that so... Welcome, Ishikiri. Make yourself at home." The female welcomed the duo and left then alone while she prepared dinner at the kitchen.

"Aruji's parents are really kind people."

"It's been two years... How fast." She said while admiring her room. The layout was still the same as usual, but dust was almost invisible. It seemed that her mum cleaned the room for everday, waiting for the sage to return.

"F/N! Dinner is done!"

"Yes!" Standing up, they rushed down the stairs and started the meal. They had an engaging conversation as they ate, laughter chipping in the middle of sentences.

"Be safe, F/N." Her father said as he gave her a hug, like what his wife did as well. Leaving the house, they went to the building.

"It's really fun today. Thank you for being the tour guide, Aruji."

"Let's go to Hokkaido next time! But... my wallet..." She pouted at the thought of her empty wallet.

Wrapping a muffler around her, he then held her gloved hands.

"Don't fall sick in this cold weather, if not Hasebe's going to start his long nag again." He said while giving a forced smile, implying that the infamous nagging was too hard on him. The sage then laughed before they continued walking to the train station.