Trip

~Akashi Kuniyuki~
明石 国行

Requested by soraru_chelly! Hope you've enjoyed reading it! :D

*Saniwa here is 10 years old in this story :)

---------------------------------------------------------

Wrapping her arms around his neck, the sword then gave a sigh.

Such a cute sage.

"What do you want now?"

"Bring me out to the shops. I'll buy you lots of dango~ Hotaru needs some stuff too." 

He then tried to wash away the temptation in his mind but soon gave up the attempt. Dango was something he cannot live without in his daily life.

"Yes, yes, let's go out now. I'll inform Hasebe about it." The moment she heard that name, she hit him with her small punches on his back, causing him to cringe his face even though it wasn't that painful.

"D-Don't tell him! He wouldn't let me out if he knew about it..."

He remembered when she was nagged for a long time the moment she returned to the citadel. Smiling at that incident, he made sure to never let her get scolded again.

It did made him angry when he saw him lecturing the young sage.

"Look, I won't tell him about it, so let's go and quickly come back before lunch time. Go get your stuff while I'll wait here."

"Akashi's the best!" Cheering, she then went to her room to get her wallet while the sword stood up.

"I know you're there, you workaholic. It's rare for you to eavesdrop."

The familiar figure then stepped out from behind with a frowning expression.

"I'll hold you responsible if something happens to Aruji."

"Hah, says the one who can't even keep a child within his poor eyesight." He sneered, not even bothered about the latter's reaction.

"You..!"

"Let's go Akashi~! H-Hasebe..!" The sage suddenly changed her tone the moment she saw him, hiding behind Akashi while gripping on his hand. Noticing, he then gave a smile and ruffled her head to calm her down before looking at the latter who was surprised at her reaction.

He had no idea that she was that afraid of him.

"Come back before lunch time." He said, giving a small sigh afterwards as a sign of defeat. 

"Yay~! Thank you Hasebe!" Giving him one of her widest smiles, she then grabbed on Akashi's hand and began dragging him to the portal. 

He heard what Akashi said to him the moment he passed by.

"Such a pity."

He kept his cool and doused his own flames, walking off to settle the remaining work.