Rest

~Honebami Toushirou~
骨啃 藤四郎

Requested by karinyzk! (Sorry it's late)

I am going all out in this UTC!! SHINANO I AM COMING FOR YOU!!

Ichi-nii has so many brothers *.*

I literally screamed at my laptop screen when the crane showed up in 5-4 boss... Finally after n times of rounds... Thank you to RNG-sama. (Now I need the monk and ocha-jiji to come home..)

Enjoy~

---------------------------------------------------------

"Hah... Another bronze one..."

Setting the semi-dark green orb aside, you concentrated again and melded the resources into a orb, hoping in your heart that it was a silver or gold one.

It was yet another bronze one.

"Stop it."

You turned to look at Honebami who rarely spoke to you during times like this.

"I can't let you guys go empty-handed during a battle. I'll keep trying till I get a silver one!"

Closing your eyes, you visualised the silver orb in your mind; your hands moving in a circular way, molding the orb. You expected to see a grey colour, but when you opened your eyes, it was another dark green orb.

"You need to rest."

Taking the newly made orb, he put it into the armory room before calling out for a certain sword.

"Heshikiri!"

Right after he said the sword came out from his room, being called that name provoked him in a way.

"Honebami! Don't call me by that name!"

"Take her to her room and force her to rest. I don't care whatever methods you use."

Leaving the both of us, he went back to his room. You were awed by the amount of words spoken out from his mouth today.

He rarely talks much.

"Aruji-sama? Go and have your rest. He wouldn't want you to collapse because of the armory quality you are striving to improve. I'll be escorting you."

You nod your head, getting up from the ledge and walking back to your room.

He really does care about me..