Annoy

~Kikkou Sadamune~

 亀甲 貞宗  

--------------------------------------------

As the team finally defeated the remaining enemies, a sword was seen lying on the ground. 

The familiar pink ribbon came into his view.

"Oh my, this is unpredicted..." Mikazuki said while laughing as he picked up the unawakened sword, thinking about the liveliness in the citadel once he was awakened.

~~

The sage certainly regretted awakening him.

"Oh? Isn't that called neglect play? Mmph, Master's tastes are great!" The new sword said as he fantasized about himself doing the same thing as she did.

"I am focused on finishing my paperwork! Can't you just wait outside instead of barging into my office and treating it like your own room?"

"Sorry, sorry! I won't do that again~" Kikkou said as he looked at her, furiously writing reports and stamping the wooden chop on the pieces of paper.

"Geez... Here's the list of team members for your sortie in Ikedaya. Set out in an hour's time." Handing him the paper, he took a look before sighing internally.

The sight of Hasebe's name did annoy him.

~~

Once they reached the inn, Kikkou then slid the door open to see a bunch of enemies in there. Not being able to slide out his blade in time, he barely avoided a slash from an oodachi. While the others began to confront them, he took a few seconds to get himself composed.

"Hey Kikkou, what are you doing there! Finish them up before the raid commences!" 

"I know!" 

Removing his sword out from the scabbard, he joined the team and took down 2 enemies in a few slashes. As he was about to go to the second floor, he saw Midare getting cornered by a huge bunch of them. Running towards him, he stood in front of Midare and took some hits. Gritting his teeth, he killed another two more before the others came to finish them off. Dropping his sword, he slid down and took a brief look at his injuries.

"Kikkou! Hang in there!" Putting his hands on the bleeding site, he cried as the uchigatana breathed even more slowly as time passed. 

He felt that precise moment that he ceased to be.

But before he broke into pieces, an omamori was thrown towards him and soon he found himself back to normal with all his injuries gone.

"Don't you dare make Aruji cry, masochist..." Hasebe said feebly as he stood up with the help from Nikkari. Kikkou then gave a smile towards him, causing the injured sword to feel shivers down his spine.

~~

"Ahh, that omamori..."

"I apologise for my lack of ability."

"Oh well, it's good that you didn't break into pieces. You're the only one I have, Kikkou."

Still bitter at that last omamori being consumed, she was glad to have him back in her citadel.

---------------------------------------------------

Been grinding 7-1 and 5-4 since there's double experience points, and Monoyoshi dropped. Didn't expect it at all. (he came home during the previous wte event. Got all 3 spare event swords this time)

See you after 4 days, Yagen. 

Hanamaru is so damn awesome. I literally screamed when ishipapa was chosen to be in the team