Trouble

~Yamanbagiri Kunihiro~

山姥切国広  

Requested by Kuro_Mizumi850!

----------------------------------------------------------

Waking up, she cleaned herself and changed to a new set of clothing which was just a simple, dull-coloured yukata before preparing herself for breakfast and work.

"Good morning, Aruji." It sounded reluctant to her, but she didn't mind. Papers lying all over the table was her priority.

Yamanbagiri Kunihiro looked at the figure. The daily greeting was, once again, ignored by the sage as she started sorting out paperwork which was scheduled to be submitted by either today or tomorrow.

"I'll have my breakfast later, Yamanbagiri. You may leave." Like usual, the sword gave up and turned to leave before stopping his movement abruptly at the thought of it. It was now or never.

"How much longer do you intend to ignore this secretary?"

"For as long as I want? You have no say over this."

"You're the one who's not giving me that choice!"

"You still dare question me? If not for you I would have finished him off like usual! I landed myself in a mess of trouble because of this! Now they're suspecting me of being a traitor and selling off intelligence to those bloody historians out there! How about you tell me what am I supposed to do now!" She snapped, not able to hold down her anger any longer. The commotion behind closed doors attracted the attention of the swords, but none of them dared to stand up except the usual workaholic who slid the door open and inserted himself in between the duo. He could sense the heavy atmosphere the moment he entered her room.

"Aruji, please calm down! Let's not make it worse by having an argument this early in the morning." 

"Hasebe! Get out of my sight!"

Darting the secretary a look, Hasebe gestured him to leave while trying to distract the emotional sage with his usual reports. Abiding, he left quickly, not thinking about the incident that happened yesterday. She was given the assignment of killing one of her closer friends who was confirmed to be spying for the revolutionists. As she was about to execute him, Yamanbagiri stood out and didn't want him to be killed.

"Get out of my way before I cut you down as well, Yamanbagiri!"

"He's not someone like that!" He rebutted, not willing to move away from the helpless man who was extremely terrified. But, things took a huge turn. 

Revealing a dagger, he was about to stab the sword from behind before getting double shots from her semi-automatic pistol, collapsing before he could turn around to see the foiled act of betrayal.

"He is someone like that. You're taken off the list."

Although the assignment was completed, everything was captured on footage and she was called in for questioning as soon as she came back. It has been a week ever since the incident, and yet nothing was made known to them.

Leaving the interrogation room, she massaged her sore wrists from being handcuffed for the entire time. Collecting her belongings at the counter, she felt many pairs of eyes on her small stature. Whispers could soon be heard as she was about to enter the portal.

"Don't just stand there and gossip about people! Come out if you have anything to tell me!" Finally bursting her annoyance out, they shut their mouth as she left the building for good. Reaching back home, she did a bone-crunching stretch. The familiar atmosphere calmed her mind down. Fatigue was the only thing that was hanging around her body.

"Aruji, you're back!" The pink-haired tantou greeted her with a joyous tone. It was great to see her back once again.

"All clear with trouble all thanks to his explanation."

"Shall I call him for you?"

"No need for that. No one is allowed to be near my room until midnight."

"Understood!"

Closing the doors to her room, she relaxed for a moment before tensing up at a certain presence. Turning around, the sword was just an arm's width away from her.

"What are you doing here, Yamanbagiri?" She questioned him, trying to make him leave. The least she wanted was him.

"I apologise for what happened."

"It's over. Don't think about it anymore. Oodenta will replace you as my secretary starting from tomorrow. Go have a breather or something." Conveying her orders to him, she tried to make him leave before hearing barely audible sniffles from the sword. Her mind ran amok and just didn't know what to do before returning back to her senses.

"Hey... You're...crying...?" She carefully approached him and looked up slightly to see his reddish eyes. As soon as her gaze met his, he pulled down the hood of his cape, not to let her see his expression. The sage gave a huge sigh and gave a pat on his head.

"Stop crying... I didn't know you can be so emotional..." 

"..."

~~

Changed my phone recently and my records on the requests are gone T_T

Re:Creators OST + Exams = SHITTY GRADES