Wound

~Hizamaru~
膝丸

Sorry for the long wait!! This is a short one, and the ending is a bit... rushed? (That's what I am thinking)

By all means, enjoy.
---------------------------------------------------------

"Welcome back! Anyone hurt?"

"Only Hiza is injured, the rest are fine with minor scratches and grazes. Don't worry." Mitsutada said while the injured sword hissed in pain due to the sudden movement he made.

"Nonsense. Everyone is injured... Yagen, help me out."

Carrying the infamous cutter to a spare room, you treated his injuries while Yagen handled the others. Wearing a pair of gloves, you took a pair of scissors and cut his bloodstained shirt open, revealing a slightly deep cut on his stomach. Controlling the bleeding, you grabbed a cloth and rolled it before asking Hizamaru to bite on it.

"Hiza, this will hurt, so hang on!"

A nod from him was an approval.

"Kogi, call the others to come here! Yagen, grab the box and help me! Hurry!" Giving out orders, everyone ran around the citadel. Yagen soon arrived with the box containing all types of supplies that hospitals would normally have.

"Atsu, Maeda! Hold him down!" The tantous complied and held him on his arms with all their might.

Grabbing the needle, you passed the surgical thread on its head and started to sew and close the wound back, as Hiza bit on the cloth, trying to suppress the pain. Working fast, the sewing was finally done. You gave a sigh of relief.

"Thank you... I'll do the rest from here!" The tantous then went off to help the others while you took some gauze and covered the stitched wound. It was finally done.

"You've done well, Hiza!" He took the cloth out from his mouth, thanking you.

"Thank you, Aruji-sama."

"Anddddd cut!! That's it for the day!! Thank you!"

The voice from the director seems to release you from the acting. Removing the pair of gloves, you threw it to one side and sticked your hand out towards Hizamaru. Taking your hand, he stood up and gave his smile.

"Your acting is really good!" He praised and walked off to change his clothes. You thanked the others for their cooperation in acting out too.

"Hey, Aruji-sama, your clothes..."

Looking at yourself, you realised that part of your white kimono was loose, revealing your clavicle. You blushed madly.

"Pervert!!"

It was a video made by the government to encourage more sages to join them in the fight.

By acting, the government gave you an extra smithing and repair facility, more resources and a kitchen makeover you requested.

Well, why not?