Tolerate

~Shinano Toushirou~
信濃 藤四郎

Requested by 2Dreboot! Hoped you've enjoyed this too! :D

-------------------------------------------------------

Walking past the tantou, Ichigo immediately knew that something was wrong with his brother.

"What's wrong, Shinano?"

"Ah, Ichi-nii. Nothing."

Sitting beside him, he then looked at the tantou intensely. "Tell me more about it. It's not good when you keep it to yourself." He said with a gentle smile, hoping to know about his troubles.

It was nothing.

Ever since he came to this citadel, the sage would keep him away from fieldwork and horse-keeping duties and let his brothers do it. Whenever he came back from sorties, she would immediately check for any injuries and forces him to go to the repair room even it was just a really small cut where a band-aid would simply solve the problem.

"General really doesn't know what is 'prioritising'... I am really upset now.."

"Did you tell her not to do it again?"

"I did, but it's still the same as always. Looks like I'll have to do it in a hard way." He said while he closed his eyes for a moment before standing up and putting his sword back on his belt.

"Ehh! Wait Shinano-" 

Before he could catch up with him, the boy was already gone.

~~

Announcing his presence, he entered her office.

"General, stop treating me like a child."

"What's wrong with that? You're my sword, aren't you? Therefore I hold the right to do whatever I want!" She pouted and stood up, not anticipating what he did next.

Slamming his hands on the table, he leaned forward and looked at her.

"Hey... Do know that I am way~ much older than General. I am a sword; a tantou at the first place. I am not even a human to begin with. Shall I demonstrate my skills to impress General?"

Taking his blade out, he took a few steps backwards before throwing the sword, hitting the pillar behind her. In between the tip of the blade was a tapping device. Her face became pale as she soon passed out from the shock. Setting her down on the mat, he then glanced at the door.

"Looks like someone loves to hear General's voice almost everyday, huh?" Opening the door, the crane was surprised before making his escape. But mobility comes in as the key in foiling his escape attempt.

"You can't escape, Tsurumaru. Ichi-nii, I got him."

"Oh it's you, Tsurumaru-dono. Please prepare yourself~" Ichigo smiled, sliding his blade out from the scabbard as the crane panicked.

He never dared to play pranks on the tantou and his master since then.

She too, never treated him like a child again.